PDA

View Full Version : Some of the best people are here on this board...

MagicMtnDan
07-11-2003, 07:07 PM
I've met some really good people from these boards and I'm sure there are many more yet to see.
Today I had the pleasure of spending time with GT (he of the Howard 25 Bullet fame). He was very kind and helpful and willing to give me his time talking about his passions for hot boating and engine building.
Thanks a lot Gary for your time and interest. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

mtndewdrops
07-11-2003, 07:53 PM
I can't argue with that. Looking forward to meet more.

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 07:55 PM
It's all good, I have alot of new friends from the boards. :D

Squeezing Spectra
07-11-2003, 08:00 PM
Yea Rich and then there is people like Eric LMA0. devil

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Squeezing Spectra:
Yea Rich and then there is people like Eric LMA0. devil You are like a big brother to him eek!

Squeezing Spectra
07-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Yea i know but i told him if he keeps up his behavior im going to put some super glue on his finger LMAO. devil

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 08:06 PM
That would make it difficult on his bathroom duties eek!

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Yeah but me I live in Bum****ed Iowa so I no meet nobody off here I hope to change that next summer though I realy would like to hit Havasue for a week or so and if things are rite move to around there.

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 08:08 PM
jlnorthrup122:
Yeah but me I live in Bum****ed Iowa so I no meet nobody off here I hope to change that next summer though I realy would like to hit Havasue for a week or so and if things are rite move to around there. You let us know and we will plan a trip :D

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Yea i know but i told him if he keeps up his behavior im going to put some super glue on his finger LMAO. So would that make you guys siameez twinns or something? :D :D

jlnorthrup122
07-11-2003, 08:12 PM
You let us know and we will plan a tripBelive me I will. I would like to hit like on the 4th and or an OPC or sumthinglike that! just gotta get my ass on the ball on buildin the aluminum cat!

TPI
07-11-2003, 08:27 PM
MagicMtnDan:
I've met some really good people from these boards and I'm sure there are many more yet to see.
Today I had the pleasure of spending time with GT (he of the Howard 25 Bullet fame). He was very kind and helpful and willing to give me his time talking about his passions for hot boating and engine building.
Thanks a lot Gary for your time and interest. I look forward to seeing you again soon! Dan, It was my pleasure, I am glad you were able to sneak away and talk boats. I Just got in from that dinner date, we had a great time.
Take Care