PDA

View Full Version : JAMES CARVELLE Thoughts?

moonlighter
02-13-2003, 04:49 PM
just got done watching Crossfire,and this isn`t political but can`t help but love the guy have been watching him for years and he`s pationate about what he believe`s in,If I`m ever in trouble j-walking-murder I want him on my side. Happy Valenines Day. :)

GlastronGuy
02-13-2003, 05:12 PM
You can understand that guy? Everything he says is over my head.

Seadog
02-13-2003, 05:34 PM
He is the most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever seen. I would love to put him in a cage with the other orangatangs. Otherwise, I am sure he is a nice person. burningm

02-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Seadog:
He is the most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever seen. I would love to put him in a cage with the other orangatangs. Otherwise, I am sure he is a nice person. burningm Why would you want to punish the other orangatangs? Thats cruelty to animals. yuk

Seadog
02-14-2003, 06:05 AM
They probably have family in common. Otherwise put him on a sinking cruise ship hosting a trial lawyers convention. yuk

THOR
02-14-2003, 06:23 AM
He's an opinionated pile of garbage.

twistedpair
02-14-2003, 07:01 AM
Carville is a schmuck, just like Bagala and Donahue. Did you see Dennis Miller kick Donahue's ass the other night? Classic, talk about coming to a battle of the wits half armed!

BUSTI
02-14-2003, 11:50 AM
This guy believes in nothing! He has no philosophy. I do know however what he does not believe in. He does not believe in capitalism. He does not believe in the right to bare arms. He does not believe in freedom of speech. He does not believe that a President should always tell the truth while under oath either in a deposition or niether in front of a grand jury. He does not believe in less taxes. He does not believe in the America our founding fathers created and including the basic principles of individualism and property rights. He is a F#!>*NG PIECE OF SHIT! THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE! burningm

rrrr
02-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Seadog:
He is the most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever seen. That's about the best answer you could hope for. What an effing loser. argue

02-14-2003, 05:03 PM
BUSTI:
This guy believes in nothing! He has no philosophy. I do know however what he does not believe in. He does not believe in capitalism. He does not believe in the right to bare arms. He does not believe in freedom of speech. He does not believe that a President should always tell the truth while under oath either in a deposition or niether in front of a grand jury. He does not believe in less taxes. He does not believe in the America our founding fathers created and including the basic principles of individualism and property rights. He is a F#!>*NG PIECE OF SHIT! THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE! burningm Hummmmmmm...you just described a typical Democrat. yuk

sandblasted
02-14-2003, 06:27 PM
The Clinton's mouthpiece! Thats about all he knows how to do...
He hates people to make money off their stocks, unless you're Hillary Clinton!
He thinks Bush is an elitist but makes excuses for the Clintons snubbing average people in Arkansas when Bill was governor there.
He is for gun control but owns guns! He has admitted it..
He still thinks a "BJ" is not sex! Probably because he isn't getting them! :D

CA Stu
02-14-2003, 06:38 PM
BUSTI:
He does not believe in the right to bare arms. burningm He wants everyone to wear long sleeves?
:confused:
Stu

GlastronGuy
02-14-2003, 06:59 PM
CA Stu:
BUSTI:
He does not believe in the right to bare arms. burningm He wants everyone to wear long sleeves?
:confused:
Stu LOL
Arm the Bears!

moonlighter
02-14-2003, 07:10 PM
WELL I ASKED FOR OPINIONS,that will be the last time on that subject SOOOOORY. I wasn`t saying he was the second coming of christ but what ever. How do you like $2.00 gas that`s just the beginning hang on.I don`t care if I like what you say or not but I like some one who will mix it up,END OF SUBJECT on my part I get the jest of this Have a great weekend.

sandblasted
02-14-2003, 08:53 PM
moonlighter:
WELL I ASKED FOR OPINIONS,that will be the last time on that subject SOOOOORY. I wasn`t saying he was the second coming of christ but what ever. How do you like $2.00 gas that`s just the beginning hang on.I don`t care if I like what you say or not but I like some one who will mix it up,END OF SUBJECT on my part I get the jest of this Have a great weekend. don't get me wrong...The guy is funnier than a $3 bill...I'll give him credit for sticking to his principles as wrong as I think there are...
I'm sure I could enjoy having a beer with him and arguing politics, but I'd never agree with him...

Floatin'
02-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Dude is Funny... and I think he is married to that Republican Piece of Ass that talks without moving her mouth... Mary Matling ?? or whatever.. bet she was a real piece like 25 years ago.

sandblasted
02-14-2003, 09:31 PM
Floatin':
Dude is Funny... and I think he is married to that Republican Piece of Ass that talks without moving her mouth... Mary Matling ?? or whatever.. bet she was a real piece like 25 years ago. I love her because she is not afraid to speak her mind and agrees with most of my political points of view..but man is she ugly!!
in the words of ZZtop; I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole!!

LVjetboy
02-15-2003, 01:39 AM
Carville....well, the pointed ears reminds me of someone and it's not Spock. I could post my usual photo comparison, but what's the point? I like neither Rebublicans nor Democrates these days...just want common sense.
A short commodity in today's politics.
jer
[ February 15, 2003, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

twistedpair
02-15-2003, 08:04 AM
moonlighter:
WELL I ASKED FOR OPINIONS,that will be the last time on that subject SOOOOORY. I wasn`t saying he was the second coming of christ but what ever. How do you like $2.00 gas that`s just the beginning hang on.I don`t care if I like what you say or not but I like some one who will mix it up,END OF SUBJECT on my part I get the jest of this Have a great weekend. Jeez, don't go away mad........
And I'd like my $2.00 gas mixed with a little petroleum jelly and dumped on Sodamn Insane's Palaces.