PDA

View Full Version : Larry's Engine and Marine in Tucson

XTRM22
05-29-2003, 11:33 AM
With all the trouble and problems people report about getting their marine work done, when somebody really does something good I want to tell people about it. I blew my drive coupler Sat. morning of Memorial weekend, towed the boat home and figured it would be at least 1-2 weeks before I could get it fixed locally or even in Havasu. I called Larry up told him my situation, (going to Havasu for my wifes Bday this weekned). I volunteered to yank the back seat,engine hatch, and exhaust system if he could any way get it for me by Fri., he said he was sure he could. I dropped it off at 9:00 yesterday morning and they called me at 2:30 to say they were done! :D I've waited longer for an oil change on my truck from the dealer. On top of everything, the price was very reasonable. I just wanted everybody to know what a stand-up guy Larry is, even to a customer like me who doesn't spend much money wink there but drops in way to often to see what kinda Evil Toys are being worked on (ie Skater40's Predator).
Chuck :cool:

Charley
05-29-2003, 12:09 PM
I like Larry too :D

stix818
05-29-2003, 12:34 PM
My old man and my uncle are pretty good friends with Larry. We would definitely recommend Larry to anyone. Excellent guy and committed to making his customers happy.

DogHouse
05-30-2003, 09:05 AM
Dammit Chuck, so YOU'RE the reason my engine isn't back together yet...
:D

Laveyman
05-30-2003, 09:14 AM
Charley:
I like Larry too :D I'm assuming this is in a "Hetero" way!!! :D eek! :D
Sorry Charlie, couldn't pass it up!

XTRM22
05-30-2003, 09:24 AM
DogHouse:
:D Is your engine apart again?! jawdrop
No offense Brian but have you consided getting a sail boat! :D
Chuck

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
05-30-2003, 11:29 AM
I will second the recommendation for Larry's Engine and Marine. We have over 130 hours on our engines and still running strong. This is our 3rd year with Larry. I would encourage anyone who is building new engines or rebuilding someone elses mistakes to give him a call. (520) 623-5373 just for kicks, tell him Tim sent you.

Reaper1
05-30-2003, 11:46 AM
Laveyman:
Charley:
I like Larry too :D I'm assuming this is in a "Hetero" way!!! :D eek! :D
Sorry Charlie, couldn't pass it up! LMAO :D

DogHouse
05-30-2003, 12:35 PM
XTRM22:
Chuck http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sauer/angry-smiley-011.gif
ps: Yes I actually do like to sail but don't tell anyone around here!

Charley
05-30-2003, 12:38 PM
XTRM22:
[QUOTE]
Chuck well they do make cat-sailboats and they are faster than the V flavored sailboats too!! are we seeing a trend here?

DogHouse
05-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Hobies are a lot of fun when the wind picks up! We had an 18 and spent plenty of great afternoons at Mission Bay or Cabrillo when I was a kid.

AZKC
05-30-2003, 01:59 PM
DogHouse:
:D So thats why you haven't been around the water. I've been keepin my eye out for ya.
I've been a fan of Larry's for years. Great work and freindly peeps. He used to run some bad maama jaama jets back in the day at Apache.
KC

DogHouse
05-30-2003, 10:47 PM
AZKC:
So thats why you haven't been around the water. I've been keepin my eye out for ya.
Yeah we've been out of water for a few weeks now. That should change in a couple more weeks. Definitely looking forward to some trips and will let you know next time we're headed to Apache (soon I hope!).
-brian

Donnie
05-31-2003, 06:05 AM
Tahoe Tunnel Vision:
I will second the recommendation for Larry's Engine and Marine. We have over 130 hours on our engines and still running strong. This is our 3rd year with Larry. I would encourage anyone who is building new engines or rebuilding someone elses mistakes to give him a call. (520) 623-5373 just for kicks, tell him Tim sent you. Tim how the hell are you??
I would recommend Larry also..great work and easy to talk to.