PDA

View Full Version : Something New

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 11:20 AM
Hey I know we aren't suspose to "advertise" here but I have a great new thing I've started her in Havasu. I host "Slumber Parties" for LADIES ONLY!! devil They are great for anything, bachelorette, wedding, baby or just because. I also make great unique gift baskets (batteries included). :cool: So let that special Lady in your life know. I guarantee satisfaction!! smile_sp Some items I feature are Adult toys, Lingerie, Edible Lotions, and Sensual Aids, and lots of Water Proof items. These are not ment to replace the man in your life, just to enhance what you already have. :cool: Must be 18 or older to host or order!!! I travel to So. Cal and NV all the time so It doesn't have to be just a river thing!! I look forward to hearing from the ladies soon!! boxed

superV
04-23-2003, 11:37 AM
Hey im having a party in my pants! Want to come? smile_sp :D

Mandelon
04-23-2003, 11:39 AM
Hmmm can you deliver some shower heads to Kingman?? I know a lady who'd be soooo happy to meet you. wink wink

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 11:51 AM
I hate that term "adult toys", that sounds ****ing gay. Call it what it is: a vibrating, prosthetic dick, or, beads that you shove up your ass. And thats just what I would need: my other half coming home with a basket of beads, and a Kong Dong, saying "Lets try THESE out!!!" Go spam somewhere else. -DD Out

spectratoad
04-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Moderator go gettum'!!!
I am doing just fine at home without the "Adult Prosthetics"

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 12:10 PM
Well I have posted in many other forums over the years and NEVER received a response like yours DD. All I can say is I used polite terms and if my polite terms offended you, I'm sorry. I will no longer post in here. Thank you for your unkind feedback. It's very unfortuniate that you men treat us ladies in here this way. Men aren't the only ones that come to this site!!

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Your politeness does not offend me, what DOES offend me is your plying your wares in here, without knowing anyone. If you were a regular poster in here, then it may be different, but the majority of us take a dim view of anonymous spammers in our house. Besides, I am a total dick (hence the name), dont pull punches with anyone in here, and treat Hot Boats "ladies" with respect at all times, which again, had you been a regular visitor to our house, you would know. -DD Out
[ April 23, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Thank you for your reply. I have been sitting on the side lines watching for many years. I grew up coming out to the river. I grew up at the boat races (NJBA<IHBA<NDBA<SDBA). I know what people do out on the lake and up and down the river. The business I'm in JUST offers Ladies another way to buy their toys. I don't sell just the stuff you mentioned. From a ladies point of view, I hate going in to the stores and buying my items when there are all men in there and I'm the only lady in there. I hate mail order because they send you every other catalog. And I hate ordering on the internet because then you get all those damn emails. I DO NOT send anything but VERY discreet reminders to the ladies who have ordered in the past. I know there are alot of ladies who are in here and my post was ment for them and not the men in here or even to have such harsh things said to me. You are right you don't know me and I don't know you either, but I do know I would never bash you as you bashed me. I've taken your hint loud and clear. I will just continue to sit on the sidelines.

hboldno7
04-23-2003, 12:44 PM
So is it kind of like a tupperware party just with strap on's and anal beads? That strikes me as really really funny for some reason

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 12:49 PM
RiverDave:
Well I'm going to take a different approach then DD.. :D
Got any pics? :)
RD I have one RD, I post it tonight on ***boatpic. My user name is steady.

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 12:54 PM
I'm completely offended with the thought of a woman pleasuring herself. Let's keep the sex related talk to the bedroom where it belongs.

hoolign
04-23-2003, 12:57 PM
Tom, think how clean the ol track would be if ya swallowed a set of beads

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 01:00 PM
LOL.
Do you suppose it would be best to do the extraction when the locator strings appear or just let nature take it's course?

hoolign
04-23-2003, 01:02 PM
I suggest hookin that locator onto the ski tow and screamin HIT IT

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 01:04 PM
Ahhh... rope start the old colon. :D
Nice work. :)

hoolign
04-23-2003, 01:06 PM
If ya did it with a jet boat you'd get that little rinse effect too

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 01:12 PM
It's very unfortunate that all you think about is Vibros and Anal beads. Believe it or not there is alot more out there to enhance the relationship you already have with your partner. Would you prefer your wife to go to a Tupperware party or Candle party and buy stuff just because the Host is a friend? Personally I'd rather attend a party where I might learn a new thing or two, have fun with the girls, and buy something that might spice up my relationship. I know this isn't for everyone. But if this concept didn't work then I wouldn't still be in business.

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 01:15 PM
Your points are duly noted. However, I stand by my statements, and considering that you have never had comments such as mine on any other boards, my advice would be to take a trip back there. You are more than welcome to post here, as anyone is (expect for GM Killer, of course...lmao), but I would suggest that you leave the spam where it belongs, in the pantry. I am quite positive that the ladies on this board now know where and how to contact you, should they choose to. So, unless you are willing to provide photographic evidence of yourself laborously involved in "product research and testing", lets move on to something else. -DD Out
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif
[ April 23, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Point taken. Thank you!

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Mama... here's something you should look into buying... products for Hava Mama (http://www.igetmedsonline.com/_buy_prozac.html)

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 01:21 PM
LMAO@ XLGPP!!! How many bridal books has the Mrs.-to-be brought you home yet for you to look at? Hope that everything goes well, and you get out of the wedding not too badly in the red. See ya on the water...-DD Out
[ April 23, 2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 01:21 PM
hava mama---
althought DD may have stated the case strongly, i agree.
i am a lady on the boards and resent any type of sales here. it is a s bad a being a telemarketer invading home life or sales people coming into the office. i am sure that most people feel the same way.
please buzz off!

al cole'holic
04-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Hahahahahaha....get 'em DD! Don't let some newbie try to move in on the smut peddling, leave that to me!
BTW, I too have women slumber parties for them nice shavers I push...just keepin it real, REAL SMOOTH that is...ahahhahaa

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 01:23 PM
xlgpp --- i know that i know better than to open that here at my desk but i am dying to know what it is!!! teeheeheee jawdrop

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:23 PM
LMAO@ XLGPP!!! How many bridal books has the Mrs. to be brought you home yet for you to look at? Hope that everything goes well, and you get out of the wedding bot too badly in the red. See ya on the water...-DD Out
LOL!!!
thats how I know she is the right one... she thinks like me **lets just go to Vegas do it, and party** :D
but we are still trying to do it respectfully enough for family

hoolign
04-23-2003, 01:24 PM
well fill me in..ooops scratch that,gimme the heads up...ooops scratch that too,,all we usually do is grab a bottle of tequilla, couple doobies, and her girlfriend, well ok, the girlfriend has'nt come over yet :D hey.. your not sellin doobies are ya eek! I think if ya hung out here and got to know some of the regulars on here you'd have better luck!

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:25 PM
xlgpp --- i know that i know better than to open that here at my desk but i am dying to know what it is!!! teeheeheee it is work friendly....LOL
trust me???

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 01:26 PM
i dont know. i'm scared!

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:31 PM
dont be a-fearrrrrred...
sheesh!!!

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 01:32 PM
whew! that WAS funny. i REALLY have a hard time with sales people. i am curious about the shavers though. :D

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Work friendly? I think they should put that up in poster format in the halls of where I used to work.

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:34 PM
I offer to shave you for free....but only the 1st time.... then my services must be rewarded...
I do take beer as payment :D

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 01:37 PM
al cole'holic:
Hahahahahaha....get 'em DD! Don't let some newbie try to move in on the smut peddling, leave that to me!
BTW, I too have women slumber parties for them nice shavers I push...just keepin it real, REAL SMOOTH that is...ahahhahaa this is what i was referring to. eek!

Cole
04-23-2003, 01:43 PM
hey now, everyone may not be affended....
my girlfriend needs a vibrater!!!
nothing over 3 inches please!!!
Cole eek!

XLGPP
04-23-2003, 01:45 PM
3 inches? she trying to explore new, untouched areas??? LOL...J/K

Jbb
04-23-2003, 01:49 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm completely offended with the thought of a woman pleasuring herself. Let's keep the sex related talk to the bedroom where it belongs. And I am completely offended by the size of those bran mountains you ate this morning..... eek!

Cole
04-23-2003, 01:50 PM
i dont think so..she said i want a man/toy just like you....i think theres an insult somewhere in there!!! :mad: Cole

diggler
04-23-2003, 01:56 PM
This whole thread has me rolling in my seat laughing my silly ass off! You go DD! piss on the spammers that only come here trying to make a buck!
By the way, I tell my girlfriend that anytime she wants something, she knows the cost.... a BJ!!

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 02:06 PM
I am truely SORRY for offending anyone.
But over the last year of sitting on the side lines I have seen post where people are selling something or needing to buy something. I didn't feel that it was spam for me to post a message offering party ideas. I have contacted the webmaster and asked him to remove the post due to the fact that people are offened. I tried to post a tastefully as possible. I completely understand that it is a subject that some people just don't want to discuss. Once agin I am truely sorry!! frown

al cole'holic
04-23-2003, 02:09 PM
I won't SPAM the shavers, but I will SPAM the fact that I will be in Laughlin/Havasu this weekend at the Blacksmith Choppers (SPAM) booth at the Flamingo and will have some Intimate Area Shavers (SPAM) with me in the booth and with me on the boat down in HavaShave, and at the Shavbar...hehehehehe

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 02:36 PM
funny, cole!!
hava mama it isnt the subject matter that offends us, it is the whole idea of using this board for it. burningm

HBjet
04-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Is this Boating Related?
BTW, Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a NEW Dodge Truck?
HBjet

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 03:22 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Tom Brown:
I'm completely offended with the thought of a woman pleasuring herself. Let's keep the sex related talk to the bedroom where it belongs. And I am completely offended by the size of those bran mountains you ate this morning..... eek! Yeah, I thought that episode was over but there were several re-runs. I was going to start an immodium thread but thought the better of it.

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 03:26 PM
91Nordic
Point taken. I should of asked before just posting out right. I have alot of really cool River/Lake novelties, gag gifts for parties, and much more and I thought people through this site might be interested in. I don't just sell dildos and beads as implied. I guess I didn't evaluate the crowd good enough. Thanks. It was fun while it lasted. :D

MJ19
04-23-2003, 03:35 PM
DickDanger:
I hate that term "adult toys", that sounds ****ing gay. Call it what it is: a vibrating, prosthetic dick, or, beads that you shove up your ass. And thats just what I would need: my other half coming home with a basket of beads, and a Kong Dong, saying "Lets try THESE out!!!" Go spam somewhere else. -DD Out hee, hee...coming from a guy that had a 'adult christmas party' :rolleyes: :p wink :D

91nordic29
04-23-2003, 03:45 PM
hava,
you STILL dont get it. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE SELLING!!!!

Cole
04-23-2003, 03:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------
hee, hee...coming from a guy that had a 'adult christmas party'
i heard about those vibrating ornaments... wink Cole

DickDanger
04-23-2003, 03:46 PM
My 1500th post...yippee!!!! True MJ, but that was never the plan, and you didnt see anyone selling anything there either. Also, the nudity was kept to a minimum, at least from what I remember...lol. -DD Out

MJ19
04-23-2003, 03:48 PM
DickDanger:
My 1500th post...yippee!!!! True MJ, but that was never the plan, and you didnt see anyone selling anything there either. Also, the nudity was kept to a minimum, at least from what I remember...lol. -DD Out All I know is I came home with something that was handy. wink
[ April 23, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Cole
04-23-2003, 03:50 PM
i dont know.....a traveling sex shop???
do you have any neon green dildos shaped like a 25'eliminator??

Cole
04-23-2003, 03:51 PM
origanally posted by MJ;
All I know is I came home with something that has been handy.
You had a handy???
[ April 23, 2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Cole ]

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 03:53 PM
91Nordic
See I get it!! The more people posted on my message the more I sold today. Basicly everyone who made this such a big deal gave me an opening to come back with a very honest and polite response which just showed those that were interested that I can handle pressure and I can answer all questions. So to everyone that bashed me today...THANK YOU!!!

Hava Mama 69
04-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Cole
Did you want Blown or Injected??

Cole
04-23-2003, 03:57 PM
500th post....ya!!!

silver surfer
04-23-2003, 04:00 PM
Just a thought..what is the post minimum before you graduate from newbie? I think there was a topic on this issue a year ago. Posts just to post to rank up numbers?

MJ19
04-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Cole:
You had a handy??? That taste like candy...hee, hee
Look mom, I'm a poet
and don't even know it :D

ROZ
04-23-2003, 04:06 PM
A couple years ago Slick started a topic called "the good ole' boy network". Everyone posted what they did for a living and what they could do to help a brother out. It was a novel idea and continued for some time. Unfortunately, the thread seems to have dissappeared. This thread is where hava mama 69 should have posted.

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 07:03 PM
picture of the ladies slumber party I was at once. :D ADULTS ONLY I dont know how to shorten the link yet can someone fill me in?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/showphoto.php?photo=1130&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=

TripleThreat
04-23-2003, 07:08 PM
"picture of the ladies slumber party I was at once."
Which one are you? :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 07:13 PM
TripleThreat:
"picture of the ladies slumber party I was at once."
Which one are you? :D The guy taking the picture. :D

Frosty_pop
04-23-2003, 07:14 PM
MJ why is your aviator not working?

MJ19
04-23-2003, 08:46 PM
Frosty_pop:
MJ why is your aviator not working? It's working for me...try right mouse clicking on it and then click on "show picture" see if that helps get rid of the 'red x' :confused:

MJ19
04-23-2003, 09:12 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
picture of the ladies slumber party I was at once. :D ADULTS ONLY I dont know how to shorten the link yet can someone fill me in?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/showphoto.php?photo=1130&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat= When the box comes up the first time you enter the "http....yada yada yada" and the second time you can enter whatever you want it to say IE: "Web Link" or "Slumber Party"

SCUBA STEVE
04-23-2003, 09:23 PM
thanks mj19, I try it next time.

RiverKitty
04-24-2003, 01:07 AM
Mandelon:
Hmmm can you deliver some shower heads to Kingman?? I know a lady who'd be soooo happy to meet you. wink wink Hey Hava Mama 69!
I am all for *spam* in the Sandbar.
As it says, it is an "Open Topic Social Lounge"!
Doesn't always have to be about BOATS in the Sandbar!!!
I am *totally* interested in your products!
Send me a catalog!
Would love to see what *new* toys are available for a single girl!!! devil
P.S. Do you have any new & exciting *showerheads* available??? :p smile_sp :D

Hava Mama 69
04-24-2003, 06:05 AM
Hey Kitty --
Thanks for your support. Thats why I posted under "Sandbar". If you seriously want a catalog you can email me your address and I'll send you one. Or you can get your friends together and host a party and earn FREE products. It's up to you. :cool:
To the perso who emailed me last night --
Sorry I didn't respond. I clicked delete instead of reply. Sorry. But, I'm not married to who you are thinking. Send me an E-mail and I'll explain. wink

HavasuDreamin'
04-24-2003, 06:33 AM
Two thumbs down to SPAM unless it is boat or truck related. Everybody thinks they can just jump on the boards to market their products. It gets old fast. devil

91nordic29
04-24-2003, 06:37 AM
double devil devil

Blown 472
04-24-2003, 06:41 AM
I think you should post pic of you useing tha stuff.

Windy
04-24-2003, 07:05 AM
I dont get it http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/sad/nixweiss.gif
Tina's {MissBoatnam} thread gets edited by the moderator for posting good information about Dodge trucks...not selling a product.
And this thread is still going.

spectratoad
04-24-2003, 07:22 AM
I was kind of wondering that myself. I personally don't mind the spam but if it is allowed for everything then you get this type of stuff, which may not be all bad, :D or realtors on here telling everyone that they offer $500 for referrals. Maybe we should have a spam forum.

MJ19
04-24-2003, 07:24 AM
I don't have anything to sell...but I'd like to spam the option you all have in sending a donation to the "Help MJ19's Slush Fund" :D
It's not tax deductable, but it's for a good cause and might possibly go to bikini purchases, boat parts, beer or wine, etc... wink
[ April 24, 2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Jbb
04-24-2003, 07:28 AM
A forum for Spam ...where you can buy it at a group discount...!!! :D

Mandelon
04-24-2003, 07:29 AM
Um, I'd like a Super Vibramatic 3000. I heard they're water proof??? If you toss it in the washer with the laundry....it vibrates your clothes clean.... :D :D

Screaming Pete
04-24-2003, 07:41 AM
al cole'holic:
I won't SPAM the shavers, but I will SPAM the fact that I will be in Laughlin/Havasu this weekend at the Blacksmith Choppers (SPAM) booth at the Flamingo and will have some Intimate Area Shavers (SPAM) with me in the booth and with me on the boat down in HavaShave, and at the Shavbar...hehehehehe Will you be drinking Shaverlight or regular Shaver
LOL wink

Baby Doll
04-24-2003, 07:45 AM
Hi Guy and Gals -- I'm a newcomer to the board. From experience the way to get Spam off your boards is to NOT respond to it at all. It works and then they move on to the next board. Maybe the board Mods need to step up and remove it. But I've seen alot worse on this board over the last few months. It's just MY opinion. We all know what goes on at the sandbar and obviously Hava does too and that must be why she posted it here. Who knows, but if you ignore it will go away.

Blown 472
04-24-2003, 07:47 AM
Who knows, but if you ignore it will go away. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Kinda like tha clap??

MJ19
04-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Baby Doll:
if you ignore it will go away. You never met HavasuDoug's friend "yehishqkameena" did you? wink

Essex502
04-24-2003, 07:54 AM
I kinda' like the "SPAM" prefix some have used in their message title. Helps to sort out what we don't care to see. Although....some posts like these are certainly entertaining to read! wink
The thought of letting my wife go to an "all girl's slumber party", complete with "toys", where "they will learn things" makes me a little nervous. :D NOT! Unless she brings the toys home!