PDA

View Full Version : I'll never be the same......!!!

HighRoller
07-05-2003, 06:12 PM
Got to spend most of the day and part of the evening aboard the"school bus"of Hustler and FuFu Queen Friday in Laughlin.What a blast!After hearing all the stories and seeing all the banter on here about how much fun is had at the river I can now understand why.Hustler and FuFu are arguably the nicest and most generous people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on the river,much less anywhere.They epitomize what being at the river is all about.A lot of people are such jerkoffs these days because they have a fancy new boat and a hot wife and it's all about showing off.Well,what a relief it is to see that there are still people whose main proprity is being with good friends and having a good time without trying to impress people.They definitely turned a bummer weekend into a good time.I even got to spend some time behind the wheel of the legendary school bus...well,okay,so I only was idling us into position to drop the inefficient box anchor.Oh and Fufu,all I have to say is "WHATEVA............"I look forward to hangin with you guys again soon!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
07-05-2003, 06:27 PM
HuFu who?

HighRoller
07-05-2003, 08:36 PM
Exactly!!!That's about how good my speech was after a few shots of FuFu juice!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
07-05-2003, 08:45 PM
HighRoller:
Exactly!!!Yes...they are great people. Actually, I think they were the first people I met from the boards (it was very nice to finally meet someone with a boat older than mine).
I think the ole Tugboat may give the Skoolbus a run for her money this year.

HighRoller
07-05-2003, 08:45 PM
FuFu is gonna crack up at my new avatar....

rivercrazy
07-06-2003, 07:02 PM
You should see how generous they are with Fufu in a 5 gallon dispenser! That stuff aint cheap!
It would have been great meeting you HR but we didnt get out to the river until pretty late Friday night. We hooked up with Joe & Candi and a few other cool peeps on Saturday

HighRoller
07-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Another time for sure RiverCrazy.We watched the fireworks Friday night and although I was tempted to drive down to Needles Saturday to hang out I knew once the FuFu started flyin I'd be in no condition to drive all the way back here.

JetBoatRich
07-06-2003, 08:36 PM
I have to agree, they are a great couple. My daughter thinks FuFu is one of the coolest adults she ever met. Joe and Candi, thanks for the can cooler and the good tome.
Nice meeting you High Roller in the cove

HighRoller
07-06-2003, 09:23 PM
I was glad to meet you as well.Everyone I've met from here has been incredibly nice.I definitely gotta get my donkey in gear and get another boat.

JetBoatRich
07-08-2003, 05:51 AM
HighRoller:
I was glad to meet you as well.Everyone I've met from here has been incredibly nice.I definitely gotta get my donkey in gear and get another boat. Cheaper for you to get rides :( No engine problems, don't worry about gel coat problems, pitch in on fuel, etc.
Not giving you any reasons to wait to pick another one up I hope :D

JetBoatRich
07-08-2003, 02:06 PM
RiverDave:
Yes, but what about a shiny old boat and a hot wife? (FuFu Queen is undeniably hot wink )
Joe and Candi are definately cool peeps that's fo shizzle my hizzle.
RD :D :D
Well Put RD
:D :D

Hustler
07-08-2003, 02:24 PM
WOW!!! sorry I have'nt replied but I just saw this thread. Thanks for all the compliments guys I really appreciate it and so does Candi.
Darren it was great to finally meet you and I'm glad you decided to hag out with us. by the way we found a life jacket and a pair of sandels that I think belong to a giant eek! :D oh yeah that avatar Kick Ass!!
Rich I dont think I remember your daughter ever putting down the gameboy and getting out of the boat J/K :D
HH, what is this tug boat you speak of? :p
RD we need to hang out soon, it's been way to long
All we want to do is have good and safe time on the river and we also like to make sure the people we hang out with do also.
[ July 08, 2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

JetBoatRich
07-08-2003, 02:31 PM
I was wondering if you would forget what I said eek!

Hustler
07-08-2003, 02:42 PM
JetBoatRich:
I was wondering if you would forget what I said eek! I would never forget a statment like that :rolleyes: :D :D

Hustler
07-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Pirating or not I'm still going to be as safe as possible under current conditions :D

HighRoller
07-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Hey WTF???I thought RD was on the posting wagon?After all the drama about RD withdrawing from here to pursue his"new business"I think we found out the true facts:
1.RD's new"business"is obviously gaining fame and fortune by getting into the guiness book of World Records as the biggest post ***** in history.
2.RD was correct about not replying to our posts because he never stops typing long enough to READ anyone else's posts!!! :D :D

Hustler
07-08-2003, 03:33 PM
RiverDave:
Hustler:
Pirating or not I'm still going to be as safe as possible under current conditions :D :D Yep... That's the way to do it.. wink
RD RA all the way....right? is'nt that what it 's all about even if you are pirating it home :D :D
[ July 08, 2003, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

HighRoller
07-08-2003, 03:54 PM
I'm thinkin if you had a Party Cat with a big ass cooler you might make a little dough going from bar to bar giving rides.Buy a pass good for the whole night for like 20 bones,get 40 or 50 peeps to buy one each?You could hang out at the Sandbar during the day selling water,advil and sunblock then do the river taxi thing at Parker at night.Any investors interested??

Havasu Hangin'
07-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Hustler:
...but I just saw this thread....Oh shit...he's gonna need a bigger boat (to fit his ego in).

HighRoller
07-08-2003, 05:58 PM
HH,he's only been home from the river for like 3 days,give him a break!!I'm sure he had to shampoo the cheetah print rug,repair the holes in the gelcoat where the FuFu juice burned through,and re-oil his box anchor so drunks like me can open it more easily!!!Box anchor my ass......they should call that thing the"Box Dredge".....I figured out how it works,it drags along until you catch someone else's anchor line!!!!