PDA

View Full Version : USC WILL WIN THE PACK 10 THIS YEAR!!

BUSTI
08-14-2003, 04:19 PM
LAST YEAR WAS SO MUCH FUN BEING A USC FOOTBALL fan! This year I promise not brag to much( yeah right!). I know I rubbed some of you the wrong way, like JetBoatRich who is a UCLA fan I think. Sorry Rich. hey Rich by the way when are you and lil'Rich going to come down to HB and go to Long Beach Stadium with me and my boys? Also are you going back to Buena vista again this summer. I'd like to go and meet some of your crew your pictures from early this year looked great!
Getting back to USC Football...except for JetBoatRich get ready for another year of USC humiliating your favorite team and kicking your ass'!. Especially if you are FUCLA and or sissy irish fan! USC SHOULD GO UNDEFEATED IN THE PACK TEN THIS YEAR! And be in the running for the BCS ( d against us last year and we would have done to them what we did to Iowa..to bad we will never know..they deserved to be there though). From what we here from some guys on the team... Herchel Dennis is 12 pounds bigger all muscle and shaved a tenth off his time in the forty. Mike williams grew 1/4 inch and also has run the forty faster. The defense according to Pete Carrol might better than last year!
How cool is this, my oldest son is a title rep for FirstAmerican Title Co. and his boss is Paul McDonald the old 1/4 back at USC form the mid 60's. Well any way he got us invitations to the Heisman Looseman Dinner where each year they have a dinner in the honor of the Heisman winner and the last guy selected for that year in the NFL draft. Hence Heiseman Looseman dinner. Well we all know that, Carson, our boy from USC was there along with past winners of the Heisman. I got a beautiful leather and white commerative football signed by Carson and over 20 other past Heisman winners..is that cool. I love college football so I thought it was neat!
Any Sun Devil fans want make some predictions about your team cuz I think everybody else in the conference is average this year what do you think? :D

dimarcobros
08-14-2003, 04:24 PM
That is a pretty bold statement without Carson Palmer. argue
DMB

BUSTI
08-14-2003, 04:38 PM
Matt Lynart and the new transfer from Lousiana are big and can throught he ball into the end zone while on there knees from their own 40!!! We will be just fine at quarterback!

twistedpair
08-14-2003, 04:56 PM
Unfortunately for us Cougar fans, I gotta go with Busti on this one. cry

TCHB
08-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Matt is from Mater Dei High School in California. You can not beat a Mater Dei kid. My bet is with Matt.

Kilrtoy
08-14-2003, 07:47 PM
Damn I did not know that the CHRONIC was that good in SOUTH CENTRAL, You guys may be ok especially with a True freshamn QB, But please undefeated. Stop smoking that shit it is affecting your common sense...

sandblasted
08-14-2003, 08:52 PM
I don't care...I don't care....
Ok, damn it..I do care....I hate SC!
Maybe Dorrell can shake up the Bruins a little this year and get them to play some "D" but I doubt it...

JetBoatRich
08-14-2003, 08:53 PM
It is all good BUSTI, we would like to come down since the offer is still on :D
We can make one more trip (at least) to B.V. this year. Sounds good.

FRANK THE TANK
08-14-2003, 09:00 PM
We'll be OK with our freshman QB and we are going to take it to whom ever wants some! :D

El Chingon
08-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Looks like Matt Leinart will be taking the snaps for the MIGHTY Trojans, With Brandon Hance backing him up. The way it's looking Booty will be red-shirting if he doesn't step it up quick. Unfortunately this would be the first time i ever cheer for a MD kid.....Go Amat!!!! argue

SCUBA STEVE
08-15-2003, 05:36 AM
seems like the boards have a lot of SC fans.
It should be a great season. :D

JetBoatRich
08-15-2003, 05:37 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
It should be a great season. :D Steve lets see where they are at the end of the year :D

THOR
08-15-2003, 05:41 AM
FRANK THE TANK:
We'll be OK with our freshman QB and we are going to take it to whom ever wants some! :D I would love to take some of that.
Do you have a total of 3 freshman QBs? Ouch! Those little boys will be getting an ass kickin August 30th. Just ask El CHingon and Scuba Steve. (Auburn better win this or I will never be able to show my face at the sandbar with SS and El Chingon again)

fear the turtle
08-15-2003, 07:32 AM
USC WILL WIN THE PACK 10 THIS YEAR!!WOW smile_sp That' like winning gold at the special Olympics, you should be very proud. :D wink
Seriousely Good luck, USC seems to be getting back to it's glory years. But don't underestimate rivalry games no matter how down the other team may be. And those Washington teams are very dangerous if you get them at home, just ask Miami. Eventhough I live in AZ, I couldn't tell you one thing about ASU, other then they got new uni's.

SCUBA STEVE
08-15-2003, 07:45 AM
JetBoatRich:
SCUBA STEVE:
It should be a great season. :D Steve lets see where they are at the end of the year :D I know USC will have a better record then ucla at the end of the year. I already have my tickets for that game. I think the main reason why I dont like ucla is because they dont sell beer at the rosebowl. wtf???

SCUBA STEVE
08-15-2003, 07:47 AM
THOR:
FRANK THE TANK:
We'll be OK with our freshman QB and we are going to take it to whom ever wants some! :D I would love to take some of that.
Do you have a total of 3 freshman QBs? Ouch! Those little boys will be getting an ass kickin August 30th. Just ask El CHingon and Scuba Steve. (Auburn better win this or I will never be able to show my face at the sandbar with SS and El Chingon again) lmfao. Next Saturday should be fun. :D

El Chingon
08-15-2003, 07:59 AM
THOR:
FRANK THE TANK:
Those little boys will be getting an ass kickin August 30th. You are referring to the Auburn Kitty Cats,Right? Are we still on? Loser fills the winning boat's gas tank? argue

Up 4 River
08-15-2003, 08:51 AM
If we start talking college football I might never get to work today. USC will have a very respectable team, and that is awesome about the dinner you got to go to for the Heisman winners. I attend SC games with my bother-in-law and coworkers who are all alums, but this will not be that easy of a year for you in my opinion.
#1 Auburn is going to be a bitch of a game down there in Alabama and no matter who starts that game it will be their first start. If Cadallic is running the ball like he can, I think Auburn takes that game. Booty and the coaching staff are nuts if he doesn't redshirt. Norm Chow will produce a productive QB for sure, but how long will it take him to get on the same page with Willams and Colbert? You look good with Brandon Hancock as you FB and I know Dennis and Bush could both run the ball in High School. Undefeated is a bold statment, but we will see. The PAC 10 is in a mess right now and that's good for SC. Price left WSU, Neuheisels out of UW, Erickson left OSU, and UCLA has a new coach.
I do really like SC defense. First of all I have to give it up for my boy Shaun Cody. Grodigrue(spell.) is aas legit as they come, but I still think he is more natural back at safety. It should be a good season, but undefeated no.

TrojanDan
08-15-2003, 08:56 AM
TCHB:
Matt is from Mater Dei High School in California. You can not beat a Mater Dei kid. My bet is with Matt. yuk yuk yuk . Bishop Amat fan here!...although the Lancers have been sucking the last couple of seasons. Even when ex-Monarchs play at SC it's still hard to cheer for them. Who said only Texas was crazy about High School football!

Up 4 River
08-15-2003, 09:02 AM
SC hasn't been a big fan Bishop Amat kids lately. The last one I remember was Daylon McCuthon, but that was 8 years ago. Maybe they like the Orange County kids because they've already been trained to be stuck up and think their better than everyone else. :D
Sorry, I couldn't resist the last line.

totenhosen
08-15-2003, 10:32 AM
PACK 10??? Is this some new conference or a new award for this years most overrated college football team (next to ND). If you are going to talk about winning something at least spell it right! UCLA all the way!

SCUBA STEVE
08-15-2003, 10:38 AM
totenhosen:
PACK 10??? Is this some new conference or a new award for this years most overrated college football team (next to ND). If you are going to talk about winning something at least spell it right! UCLA all the way! ucla will be lucky to get 2 wins this season. wink

THOR
08-15-2003, 11:09 AM
El Chingon:
THOR:
FRANK THE TANK:
Those little boys will be getting an ass kickin August 30th. You are referring to the Auburn Kitty Cats,Right? Are we still on? Loser fills the winning boat's gas tank? argue Damn right we are on.
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

SCUBA STEVE
08-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Thor arent you boatless right now? How can El Chingon fill up your tank.... Nevermind it wont happen anyway, SC is going to kick some Auburn ass!

SCUBA STEVE
08-15-2003, 12:00 PM
I know its only pre seaon, but did you see Justin Fargas tear it up last night. 18 rushes for 126 yards. Thats some good shit no matter what anyone says. They even called a few plays back because some rooks were holding. Btw I am a Raider fan too.
Antuan Simmons is on the 49er squad.... yuk
But I hope he does well this year anyway.

dimarcobros
08-15-2003, 12:37 PM
I will give you SC fans this, Fargas (sp) looked very good last night against the 49ers. I was very impressed and can't wait to watch him help the Raiders to a Super Bowl. eek!
DMB

220EagleXp
08-15-2003, 12:49 PM
As an alumn I think they are still going to be solid this year. "Fight On"

BIGTYME
08-15-2003, 12:57 PM
anybody know if reggie bush is gonna be playing for usc this year or is there another back ahead of thim. You sc fans should be very proud to have that kid on your team. He made every kid that played high school football looke like a bunch of pop warner players when he played them... very very talened

ROZ
08-15-2003, 01:35 PM
TrojanDan:
TCHB:
Matt is from Mater Dei High School in California. You can not beat a Mater Dei kid. My bet is with Matt. yuk yuk yuk . Bishop Amat fan here!...although the Lancers have been sucking the last couple of seasons. Even when ex-Monarchs play at SC it's still hard to cheer for them. Who said only Texas was crazy about High School football! Are you talking Carlsbad Lancers???

SCLB41
08-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Fight on Baby

Kilrtoy
08-15-2003, 04:16 PM
OK SCUBA
A Raider and SC thats 2 strikes against you....
What next BOOZER is your best friend...

TrojanDan
08-15-2003, 04:53 PM
ROZ
Are you talking Carlsbad Lancers??? [/QB]Nope. Bishop Amat Lancers.

TrojanDan
08-15-2003, 05:00 PM
Up 4 River
[QB] SC hasn't been a big fan Bishop Amat kids lately. The last one I remember was Daylon McCuthon, but that was 8 years ago. /QB]McCutcheon (son of Lawrence from LA Rams fame) now plays with the Cleveland Browns. Ralph Brown graduated from Amat a year after Daylon, went to Nebraska, and now plays with the NY Giants. Another kid to watch from Amat is Donnie McClusky (sp?), who is now a sophmore at Cal-Berkely.
Yeah, Fargas was on fire last night. Glad he's doing good after a rocky college career. :cool:

El Chingon
08-15-2003, 07:23 PM
Kilrtoy:
OK SCUBA
A Raider and SC thats 2 strikes against you....
I got your back Scuba, i guess those 2 strikes go against me too. BTW, I heard you got a trip going Sept. 19-21. I'll be up there with the crew without jr.

El Chingon
08-15-2003, 07:27 PM
BIGTYME:
anybody know if reggie bush is gonna be playing for usc this year. Sounds likes he's pushing Hershel Dennis(projected starter) for some playing time.

BUSTI
09-03-2003, 11:13 AM
REMEMBER THIS POST FROM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! SC is the real deal! What they did to Auburn should remind fucla fans and irish fans why they are afraid of the dark! and the rest of the PAC 10 ...be afraid ...BE VERY AFRAID! Cause the USC TROJANS are on a mission to prove that last year was no fluke. Anybody that scores on USC this year will have to out play our BIG D and out think Pete Carroll. Not likely for anybody to do both on the same day. Pete Carroll's biggest challenge over the next few weeks will be to keep his young men hungry and ready for weaker teams and not let them get over confident and ruin their season before it really gets started and lose to an inferior team because they were to cocky. Ya know that could happen. Not likely but it could.
With what I saw Saturday if they stay on track they will slaughter the PAC 10 not just go undefeated in the PAC 10! Who on this board implied we were in trouble at the quarterback position? Did you see Linart? Remember I said Herscel Dennis was even better than expected? All I can say is "How the Fu%& do ya like us now??!!! All you SC haters come on be intellectually honest you were impressed with what the Trojans did Saturday. FIGHT ON!!!!!

El Chingon
09-03-2003, 11:48 AM
THOR:
El Chingon:
THOR:
FRANK THE TANK:
Those little boys will be getting an ass kickin August 30th. You are referring to the Auburn Kitty Cats,Right? Are we still on? Loser fills the winning boat's gas tank? argue
Damn right we are on.
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Remember this little wager? smile_sp

El Chingon
09-03-2003, 11:49 AM
El Chingon:
THOR:
El Chingon:
THOR:
FRANK THE TANK:
Damn right we are on.
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Remember this little wager? smile_sp I guess I won!!!!!! :p

BADAXE
09-03-2003, 02:03 PM
OK...chant along with me.
U-rah-rah-rah
C-rah-rah-rah
L-rah-rah-rah
A-rah-rah-rah
U-C-L-A-fight-fight-fight
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Up 4 River
09-03-2003, 02:05 PM
It was bad enough that SC played that well on Saturday, but I had to sit and listen to by brother-in-law(SC alum) yap in my ear during the game. We got off the water early to watch the game together last Saturday and with him drinking all day and me driving the boat(not drinking) he was tuned up. I finally walked back down to the beach in front of the Isles in the middle of the 4th quarter.
Leinhart looked ok, but he will need to work on his timing with the receivers. Dennis ran the ball well, but the front four and the rest of the D are legit. Grodigood has been a favcorite of mine since Mater Dei and Bailey looks like he will fit in nice. Early in the season, but an impressive win and even though SC is not my team I will agree they should coast in the PAC 10. The game against ASU should be the big test.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 02:13 PM
FUCLA
****ed
Up
S.CAl
Losers
Again
Just had to remind myself what it stood for...
:D
Ok so it didnt print right...
[ September 03, 2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

carbonmarine
09-03-2003, 03:01 PM
with a sched like that how could they not !
Rick32

wineguy069
09-03-2003, 09:59 PM
OK, my 2 cents.... I grew up in Tucson (go UofA)... However, I went to ASU (go devils).. All I remember is we had Bates on the team (I went to high school with him) and we were one of Playboy's top 10 party schools, no wonder I have no recollection of class............

Terrible Buddhist
09-04-2003, 05:28 AM
Fight Devils down the field...

beached 1
09-04-2003, 07:35 AM
Go SC!
http://usc.rivals.com/uploads/995/F21215.jpg