PDA

View Full Version : www.jrav.com

stresscrack
07-29-2002, 11:29 AM
The site is up! www.jrav.com : Deep Discounted Marine and Auto Audio/Video Equipment (http://www.jrav.com)
[ July 29, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: stresscrack ]

picklefork1
07-29-2002, 11:40 AM
whats up bro did you ever get that dually all fixed up?

stresscrack
07-29-2002, 11:56 AM
I've done much work new bed, new front end, new interior is underway got the rear lowered still need AC and paint and its gonna have a sick systen with a tv. how have you bean bro? we havn't seen you at the river.

RiverDave2
07-29-2002, 12:40 PM
StressCrack, I went through your site and it's definately a cool looking site.
What is "Fusion" though. I've never heard of them, are they a newer stereo company? Or have I just been out of the game that long? :(
RD

disco_charger
07-29-2002, 02:08 PM
Yeah, who the hell is Fusion. I just nuked the 4x6's in my car and the prices on there are cheap. Maybe I'll pony up for some new ones if I figure it out...
Disco

stresscrack
07-29-2002, 04:29 PM
fusion is a new company from new zealand very good quality and a little cheaper than the other high end names plus a very good warrenty. We carry most all brand names but this is my main one. I can get they'r complete line. If you have something in mind get with me and I will find a good price. there will be more items on the site as soon as I get a billion hours of time to load them all. and most of the prices on the site are discountable.
stresscrack