PDA

View Full Version : Tornados and Lottery Winners.... What else can trailer parks create???

Jordy
12-26-2002, 12:25 PM
Did anyone see the news update with the $315 Million dollar single ticket Powerball winner? He's from West Virgina, has no teeth, fresh out of the trailer park... dammit, I guess I had better sell my house if I ever plan on winning... :D :D :D
By the way, he's taking the cash rather than the annuity. Cashing out $111,000,000. Must be nice. :D

missboatnam1
12-26-2002, 12:29 PM
sounds like he needs it, maybe he will invest in some teeth and a house :D :D

totenhosen
12-26-2002, 12:33 PM
I doubt he lives in a trailer park or is that poor considering he owns his own construction company.
http://www.cnn.com

78Eliminator
12-26-2002, 12:49 PM
missboatnam1:
sounds like he needs it, maybe he will invest in some teeth and a house :D :D He is already a millionaire. He owns a sucessful contruction company.

Jordy
12-26-2002, 01:04 PM
So I exagerated a bit... but he looked pretty hurdy-do in the press conference. Do they have site-built houses in West Virginia? :D :D :D

Stupid Fast
12-26-2002, 01:07 PM
jordanpaulk:
Do they have site-built houses in West Virginia? :D :D :D Yea Us guys in Ohio had to build them though. :D :D lol

Big Boys Toy PE857
12-26-2002, 01:11 PM
I'm from WV and proud of it, as are most West Virginians. We are the brunt of lots of hillbilly jokes but this is a great place to live.
As far as that guy who won the Powerball his company did 17 million in gross revenue last year. I saw him on TV and it appeared he had most if not all his teeth. He started in construction at the age of 14 and built his skill in to a profitable business.
I dont mind the jokes about us, heck, I even join in sometimes, but just wanted everyone to know that this is a great state.

Blown509Liberator
12-26-2002, 01:14 PM
Did you read that CNN thing....
Here let copy and past the part I liked about the winner
"Whittaker is already a self-made millionaire. His construction companies generate $17 million a year in revenue, he said."
Why cant some one like that let the us little people get some.....

totenhosen
12-26-2002, 01:16 PM
Blown509Liberator:
Did you read that CNN thing....
Here let copy and past the part I liked about the winner
"Whittaker is already a self-made millionaire. His construction companies generate $17 million a year in revenue, he said."
Why cant some one like that let the us little people get some..... Bastard! I would rather have had someone who lived in a trailerpark with no teeth win than this guy.

Stupid Fast
12-26-2002, 01:31 PM
Big Boys Toy PE857:
I'm from WV and proud of it, as are most West Virginians. We are the brunt of lots of hillbilly jokes but this is a great place to live.
I'd Hate to here what you say about Ohioans. Some of those jokes fit Southeastern Ohio. It is like A step back in time. We used to do alot of work in PakersBurg.
Eric

boatnam2
12-26-2002, 02:10 PM
i have a 100 tickets in the mail i had my mom get in idaho tuesday.her town has about 6000 people,man the only thing i wanted to hear today was there was a winner in kuna idaho but has yet to claim there ticket.oh well maybe 5 out of 6.

Jrocket
12-26-2002, 04:58 PM
I cant belive this guy!! He's going to give 17 million to his church!! Thats just what a church needs,especially in a town with the population of 5200 or so!! That ones tough for me to understand... :rolleyes:

Mandelon
12-26-2002, 05:30 PM
Granted this guy looks like he married his cousin. But any guy who can run a business and gross 17 million is pretty damn smart.
I don't understand why you guys are hostile about it. Why would it be better for some trailerpark dweller get that cash??? Why does some knucklehead deserve money more than a hardworking businessman???
This guy is going to donate a bunch of money to charity, the Church will go out and build some homeless shelters and give scholarships to kids a build some buildings, (which will create a bunch of jobs for the trailer park guys).
wink
This guy'll put the money to work and help his corner of wherever he lives, and probably dozens if not hundreds of other people.
The trailer trash is going piss through a few million and then overdose on drugs and alcohol. :mad:

Jrocket
12-26-2002, 05:39 PM
Mandelon:
This guy is going to donate a bunch of money to charity, the Church will go out and build some homeless shelters and give scholarships to kids a build some buildings, (which will create a bunch of jobs for the trailer park guys).
IF it happens,this would be nice!! But 17 million to some small church is a bit over done.Oh well its his money.
I bet theres alot more people going to that church from now on! :p

Party Cat
12-26-2002, 05:58 PM
jordanpaulk:
Did anyone see the news update with the $315 Million dollar single ticket Powerball winner? He's from West Virgina, has no teeth, fresh out of the trailer park... dammit, I guess I had better sell my house if I ever plan on winning... :D :D :D
By the way, he's taking the cash rather than the annuity. Cashing out $111,000,000. Must be nice. :D What ya talkin bout Jordy......I thought it was Andy that won........
Powerball Winner (http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/hb/Powerball%20winner%20claims%20prize.htm)

Jordy
12-26-2002, 08:28 PM
That's too funny. :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-26-2002, 08:35 PM
I could be a charity case for this guy, how come no one from my family ever wins? frown

Her454
12-27-2002, 08:44 AM
i'm just glad an American won it......... eek!

K3-River-Rat
12-27-2002, 09:17 AM
totenhosen: Bastard! I would rather have had someone who lived in a trailerpark with no teeth win than this guy. DITTO!
A good friend of mine who just passed away last week
had his ex-inlaws win a big dollars lotto about 10 years ago eek!
I know them fairly well myself and all the old-man would do was bitch about being in higher tax bracket and having to do extra paper work at tax time because of winning since they were already very well off and did not need the money!!! :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-27-2002, 09:56 AM
I guess we shoulf feel sorry for them K3?
People like that can make you sick. argue