PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Point For Thanksgiving?

DEEZ NUTTS
10-30-2002, 10:01 PM
Any body heading to Mexico for Thanksgiving? We will be there wed through sun. Staying in Las Canchas, Casa Del Mar #10. The town is to small not to hook up if anyone is going.

AZKC
10-31-2002, 06:24 AM
Watch out for the crazy fishermen. Great time of year down there that towns really starting to grow some big resorts are popping up.
KC

Havasu Luvr
10-31-2002, 06:57 AM
Hey DEEZ NUTTS,
We always do a annual in San Felipe. I don't know where Casa del Mar is, but if it is close then we need to hook up for a Fish Taco's with a cold one (Tecate/Corona). I am staying at Campo Ruben's on the playa.
HL

DEEZ NUTTS
11-01-2002, 09:27 PM
Havasu Luvr, we go to Rocky Point, not San Felips. Been annual for 5 years now. However, like AZKC said resorts are popping up. With those resorts are a bunch of new rules and laws. I am interested in trying out san Felipe next year. I would like to get some rental info if you have any.

Havasu Luvr
11-02-2002, 07:18 AM
Hey DEEZ NUTTS,
Here's a link to San Felipe http://www.sanfelipe.com.mx/
I looked up Rocky Point the past few days. I think I had an opportunity to stay down there when I bought my trailer last year, but I didn't :( Looking forward to meeting my new neighbor/river bud. Let me know if you need helping hands to relocate items from the truck to the house, my boys get bored during winter break :D
HL
PS. Lets charter a panga (fishing boat) and meet in the middle, "The Rock" (sea of Cortez)
[ November 02, 2002, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Luvr ]