PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Show-Jay Leno tonight

BajaMike
09-10-2003, 08:35 PM
I'm in Florida for the week...and just was watching the Tonight Show while on the boards, and the comedian George Wallace was on there...and I was actually LMAO!
He's really funny...those on the West Coast will see it in 2 or 3 hours. Not that often you see a comedian on tv that really cracks you up.
Oh, also, Farrah Facet (sp?) was on at the beginning....looks better then the last time I saw her.
Anyway, if you're up, watch the show.
argue
Mike

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 08:50 PM
I saw him years ago in Redondo Beach, Jay Leno was the host.
One of the funniest comedians I ever saw
"people do the craziest things" one of his lines

Trailer Park Casanova
09-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Yea, he plays a few times a year at the Comedy and Magic Club.
Funny!

hd&boatrider
09-11-2003, 04:25 AM
BajaMike:
I'm in Florida for the week...and just was watching the Tonight Show while on the boards, and the comedian George Wallace was on there...and I was actually LMAO!
He's really funny...those on the West Coast will see it in 2 or 3 hours. Not that often you see a comedian on tv that really cracks you up.
Oh, also, Farrah Facet (sp?) was on at the beginning....looks better then the last time I saw her.
Anyway, if you're up, watch the show.
argue
Mike Get back to work Mike....lol George Wallace has always been very funny and I don't know why he is not on more shows.

BajaMike
09-11-2003, 05:42 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Get back to work Mike....lol George Wallace has always been very funny and I don't know why he is not on more shows. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Tom, most of my job out here this week is just to keep your brother working.....LOL......actually, Terry and Val have do a great job.
Mike
[ September 11, 2003, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: BajaMike ]

BajaMike
09-11-2003, 05:44 AM
oops.....dp.
[ September 11, 2003, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: BajaMike ]

nodigg
09-11-2003, 05:51 AM
Mike, you gona be out here this weekend or still in Florida? Just saw Jay Leno in person at the Rock Store in Malibu last weekend. He rolled up in a early 1900 16 cylinder Italian roadster that sounded like a group of Harleys! Parked right next to my bike! (There goes my fifteen seconds of fame)