PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Mauls Roy of "Siegfried and Roy"

OGHillside
10-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Fuked him up pretty bad!!
Link to Story (http://www.msnbc.com/news/975826.asp?0cv=CB10)
Must have smelled the fruityness eek!
OG :cool:

MagicMtnDan
10-04-2003, 12:06 PM
OGHillside:
OG :cool: Show some class. Can't you leave the "gay $hit" out of a post about a guy who's near death?
[ October 04, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

TPI
10-04-2003, 02:08 PM
That really sucks.Any word on how he is doing now?

Kilrtoy
10-04-2003, 02:29 PM
The wife is pissed. She has been bugging me to see that show since we got married, 7 years ago. I keep putting it off for boats, cars, motorcycles and shit, BEER. How am I ever going to make this one up to her..........

missboatnam1
10-04-2003, 03:15 PM
wow that totally sucks, cant belive hes gone this long with out any problems!!
wouldent catch me playin with one of them tigers, hellll nooooo!!! eek!
i wonder how they got the tiger away from him...
hope he recovers ok......

Catmando
10-05-2003, 12:14 PM
OGHillside:
OG :cool: You suck. And I don't mean that in a homosexual way. burningm

OGHillside
10-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Link to DON'T BE GAY (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007104)
MagicMtnDan:
Show some class. Can't you leave the "gay $hit" out of a post about a guy who's near death? Magic,
If I wanted the Gay $hit out of my thread I guess I would have to ask you and Cat to leave??? eek!
Catmando:
You suck. And I don't mean that in a homosexual way. burningm Hey Cat,
Loss of God Fearing human lives does suck!! But on the other hand God has ways to deal with abominations! (Silly Frillies) :)
(Edit)I forgot you were an atheist :rolleyes:
[ October 05, 2003, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: OGHillside ]

dr. margarita
10-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Tigers 1
Dickhead 0

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2003, 02:13 PM
OGHillside:
Magic, If I wanted the Gay $hit out of my thread I guess I would have to ask you and Cat to leave??? eek! [/b]
Hey homophobe, you posted that news item so you could make fun of a gay guy which isn't funny since he's near death and it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.
I could have ignored your classless comments but I'm tired of folks using "gay" to describe something or someone they don't like.
I'm not calling you "gay" because you're an asshole. I'm just calling you an asshole because you are one.
[ October 05, 2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

OGHillside
10-05-2003, 03:39 PM
MagicRAINBOWdan,
All this talking about my asshole :rolleyes: now you got me convinced eek!
Now spread your "Class" retoric on the other members of this board, which I have observed that 95% are "homophobes" such as myself :D

Cs19
10-05-2003, 04:58 PM
They sparayed the tiger with a fire extinguisher to get him off roy, thats the best known method to get the cats off.

dr. margarita
10-05-2003, 05:15 PM
I must be missing something here....where is the entertainment value in seeing a beautiful, near extinct, predator reduced to a magic show?? :( It probably stems from the same mentality of idiots that believe tiger penis soup can give them a chubby.
Frankly, I wish the Tiger would have finished the job!! Then we can all be reminded that there are certain natural forces that deserve our respect.

NorCal Gameshow
10-05-2003, 06:15 PM
dr. margarita:
I must be missing something here....where is the entertainment value in seeing a beautiful, near extinct, predator reduced to a magic show?? :( It probably stems from the same mentality of idiots that believe tiger penis soup can give them a chubby.
Frankly, I wish the Tiger would have finished the job!! Then we can all be reminded that there are certain natural forces that deserve our respect. that's an interesting point of view...can't argue with it....

ColeTR1
10-05-2003, 06:25 PM
[ October 05, 2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: ColeTR1 ]

ColeTR1
10-05-2003, 06:26 PM
If you play with fire you're going to get burned!

AzDon
10-05-2003, 07:58 PM
Cat and MagicMtnDan are on Boozer's team??! Who would've thought?!

You Te
10-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Gee, I sure hope the cat does not get Aids.
Let me see, should I hit the 600 pound killing machine in the nose to make him mind me.
And now for my next trick, watch me stick a 50,000 volt live wire up my ass.
A tigers place is NOT on stage.
You Te

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2003, 08:51 PM
AzDon:
Cat and MagicMtnDan are on Boozer's team??! Who would've thought?! Been doing peyote out there in AZ Don? Just mentioning me, Catmando and Boozer in the same sentence is pretty scary.

Tom Brown
10-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Going with the flow again UT? :D
By the way... I'd pay extra to see the live wire bit.
[ October 05, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

You Te
10-06-2003, 07:23 AM
Hello Senor Brown,
You know me, I'm the flow master. smile_sp
Tom, what do you think about an act with a tiger and nitrous?
You Te

spectratoad
10-06-2003, 07:36 AM
dr. margarita:
Frankly, I wish the Tiger would have finished the job!! Then we can all be reminded that there are certain natural forces that deserve our respect. Capturing wild animals and using them for shows I don't agree with at all but I believe most of the tigers in the show have been born and raised at their facility including the one that attacked Roy.

schiada96
10-06-2003, 11:11 AM
spectratoad:
dr. margarita:
Frankly, I wish the Tiger would have finished the job!! Then we can all be reminded that there are certain natural forces that deserve our respect. Capturing wild animals and using them for shows I don't agree with at all but I believe most of the tigers in the show have been born and raised at their facility including the one that attacked Roy. A 600lb tiger is a 600lb tiger, don't piss it off!
:)

Tom Brown
10-06-2003, 11:22 AM
You Te:
... what do you think about an act with a tiger and nitrous?ought to be good for a few laughs.

Mandelon
10-06-2003, 04:14 PM
http://www.bangedup.com/Current/SiegfriedRoyHalfPrice.jpg

dr. margarita
10-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Hysterical Mandelon!!! :D :D :D :D

You Te
10-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Circus monkey's would have been much safer. jawdrop
You Te

JetBoatRich
10-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Mandelon:
http://www.bangedup.com/Current/SiegfriedRoyHalfPrice.jpg Seems wrong frown

You Te
10-06-2003, 08:51 PM
No,it seems right.
You Te

Freak
10-07-2003, 06:16 AM
[/QUOTE]Capturing wild animals and using them for shows I don't agree with at all but I believe most of the tigers in the show have been born and raised at their facility including the one that attacked Roy. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Raised in captivity does not mean it is domesticated. That is still a wild "killing machine" animal.
[ October 07, 2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

lardog_hb
10-07-2003, 07:47 AM
The Tiger said "he tastes like chicken".

smalls
10-07-2003, 08:04 AM
EXACTLY! smile_sp

Brodie
10-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Mandelon:
http://www.bangedup.com/Current/SiegfriedRoyHalfPrice.jpg dang. thats nice.
[ October 07, 2003, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Brodie ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
10-07-2003, 08:36 AM
You Te:
Circus monkey's would have been much safer. jawdrop
You Te you don't really ever here about people getting hurt when they SPANK THE MONKEY!!!!
Omega

eliminatedsprinter
10-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Non of S & R's cats have been taken from the wild and they have given a great deal of help to efforts to save the wild tiger (and other big cat) populations.
Of course cats are animals who's natural behavior makes them pretty much undomesticatable and unpredictable and working with them will always be dangerous. How does that make it wrong for these guys to use them in their show and expose people to their beauty, grace, and abilities? Their animals are very well housed and cared for and there has never been any evidence of them ever being abused.
After all, the same arguments about unpredictablity and danger can be used to claim that we are idiots for driving fast on water. Why would any of us choose to criticise them for their choice of dangerous activity?
[ October 07, 2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

You Te
10-08-2003, 07:32 AM
Eliminatedsprinter,
Perhaps you should contact Siegfried and apply for Roy's position.
The answer to your question is... you can control the boat, but you can't control the cat, just ask Roy. cry devil
You Te

You Te
10-08-2003, 07:40 AM
One more thing.
If you want to see the beauty, grace and ablilties
of this animal.......... try the nature channel.....it's much safer. wink
You Te

leibniz
10-08-2003, 08:06 AM
I agree with Eliminatedsprinter in that there are more pros than cons with respect to housing these animals.
Obviously, neither you nor I can know exactly what is going on behind the scenes, but in all the years they have been doing that show, not once have I heard anything negative about either their captivity or their caring. In fact, they tout the fact that they (S & R [and company]) are primarily responsible from bringing these animals back from the edge of extinction.
I certainly hope that they do not destroy that animal.
Risk? Yes, it's a calculated risk. Just like high speed boating. You know your boat and you know what it can do and what it can't; and you can control it, yes. But you can't control the fish jumping in the lake right in front of your boat as you are going 80 mph. As we all know, at such speeds, stability is fragile.
[ October 08, 2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

leibniz
10-08-2003, 09:02 AM
So if S & F were magicians, why wasn't Seigfried able to simply make that tiger disappear, or stun it, as it was walking off stage with Roy?

Freak
10-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Anybody ever ask the cat if it minded being kept in captivity? I bet I know what the answer would be, or maybe the cat finally had his say in the matter. Even if they are treated well in captivity I doubt that wild cat would think it’s fair to take away its freedom and forced to do tricks……
[ October 08, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

leibniz
10-08-2003, 11:09 AM
If it doesn't know anything else [but captivity], why would it care? And how do you know that they haven't, or have, made plans to return some of them back to the wild. I'm only guessing here, but I would hope that they would find a need to start returning them to the wild after they reached a certain number of them. This is assuming that they would live o.k. "in the wild"; something that can't be proven and imo shouldn't be assumed.

Tom Brown
10-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Let's see... eating steak every meal and having your semen cherrished like it's the cure for cancer.
I'm eating no-name macaroni and cheese twice a day and there seems to be complete disinterest in my semen.
[ October 08, 2003, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Freak
10-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Tom Brown:
Let's see... eating steak every meal and having your semen cherrished like it's the cure for cancer.
I'm eating no-name macaroni and cheese twice a day and there seems to be complete disinterest in my semen. LOL now that is funny.

leibniz
10-08-2003, 11:35 AM
... not to mention that the odds of you lunging at someone, tearing their neck open, and dragging them offstage, are next to nill.

Tom Brown
10-08-2003, 11:48 AM
You might be surprised how often I get blasted with a fire extinguisher, though.

Freak
10-08-2003, 11:48 AM
leibniz:
If it doesn't know anything else [but captivity], why would it care? And how do you know that they haven't, or have, made plans to return some of them back to the wild. I'm only guessing here, but I would hope that they would find a need to start returning them to the wild after they reached a certain number of them. This is assuming that they would live o.k. "in the wild"; something that can't be proven and imo shouldn't be assumed. Deep inside it has knows something else is out there. Call of the wild so to speak. It shows up in most animals. My dog howls at the passing siren like a wolf pack and would rather be in a pack. My cat hunts out side. Why? He has a full bowl of food inside. Unfortunately I do not think here or there the best place for them. They have a better chance on some protected park where they cannot be hunted or civilization will not encroach on land.

leibniz
10-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Exactly.
Just as you wouldn't take your dog then, out to the wilderness, let it go, and hope that it joins up with a pack; I suggest you shouldn't necessarily think that these Siberian tigers would have as much chance to survive in the wild. Just because the are huge and have inbread survival instincts doesn't imo compensate for the fact that they lived their lives in a big city and would therefore not necessarily survive in the wild (assuming they could avoid the poachers in such a case.)
I went to a circus about a month ago in my town, and I didn't enjoy it at all. All I could think about was the animals which had really just been captured and trained for the sake of "entertainment".
The horror stories that have cropped up over the years about circuses abusing animals makes me not want to go to another one ever again.
:(
At least with S & R I think there was more of a "professional" approach, in that I believe the animals were cared for, and not abused. That, combined with the fact that they weren't taken from the wild makes the animal issue tolerable IMO, or even a non-issue; which also explains all the success of that show.
I look at it like "the lesser of the evils." It's a tradeoff. Safe in society, cramped and board in a zoo, versus being poached in the wild.
At least they have been surviving in society.
[ October 08, 2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

eliminatedsprinter
10-08-2003, 04:20 PM
You Te:
Eliminatedsprinter,
Perhaps you should contact Siegfried and apply for Roy's position.
The answer to your question is... you can control the boat, but you can't control the cat, just ask Roy. cry devil .
You Te You can't control the surface of the water. If you are driving fast in a boat (even the 60 or so mph we all often go) you are taking a risk. There are many dangers we can't control. There is a reason that the pursuit of water speed records is by far the world's most dangerous sport.
I have seen S. and R. interviewed enough times to know, that they are grown men, who well know the dangers of their chosen lifes work. Roy has long known the risks but to him it was worth it, because he loves working with big cats. Just like most of us love speeding across the water. I feel it would be hypicritical of me to put him down for his choice of risks.
I personally would never wish to keep or work with a captive tiger. But that is my choice. I refuse to let my ego tell me it is in some way a superior choice to his, especially when I take risks in my life too. He got hurt doing what he loves to do. Do you think he or our society would be better off if he were hit by a car? I say power to him and I hope he has a full recovery and he continues his work with and his contributing to the cause of saving of our worlds big cats.
[ October 09, 2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

eliminatedsprinter
10-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Freak:
Anybody ever ask the cat if it minded being kept in captivity? I bet I know what the answer would be, or maybe the cat finally had his say in the matter. Even if they are treated well in captivity I doubt that wild cat would think it’s fair to take away its freedom and forced to do tricks…… Knowbody on earth has any idea what or how a tiger thinks. There is no way of knowing if S. and Roy's cats are any more or less happy than the happiest dog on earth. For that matter we don't even know if any dogs are happy. We don't even have any idea what that cat was thinking when he attacked Roy. There is no way of knowing if it was malace or instinct or anger or poorly controlled playfulness. Perhaps when I meet Dr. Doolittle I'll ask him what he thinks of S. and Roy keeping cats and if the cats are happy or not. wink
[ October 09, 2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Ultra5150
10-08-2003, 05:01 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/517THE_PIC.jpg
My buddy's wife has these cats that he hates and she wont let him get a dog, so we always rag on him about being feminine and p wipped. Here is a pic we named "a disturbing look into Scott's dreams".

You Te
10-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Leibniz,
As far as S&R having a "profesional" approach maybe you're right. Heres a recap of the event.
600 lbs tiger does not follow trainers command, in an attempt to show the tiger who's in control the trainer taps the tiger on the nose with a microphone, the tiger then grabs ahold of the trainer and drags his ass of stage to have a word with the man who is in control.
After the trainer see's who is really in control he goes to the hospital for an extended stay. jawdrop
EliminatedSprinter,
I don't control the water, however, I do control the boat, by the way, 60 MPH is just an idle for me, hehehehehehe.
While it is true, the faster I go the more danger there is.
Anyone can get hit by a car but in the U.S. how many people can get mauled by a tiger.
Why play with a tiger that is in control, why up the odds of getting hurt and why put other people at risk.
Tigers+people= food chain.
You Te

leibniz
10-08-2003, 08:35 PM
By "professional", I meant "not abused", in that if you think that the cat is more likely to attack if abused, there should not have been reason for it to attack.
I'm sure it's true that more people get hit by cars than get mauled by tigers, but compare the number of tigers to cars in society and then see if the accident ratios are similar.
It's relative. I'll be the first one to jump on the bandwagon against someone or some organization who abuses animals. That ain't right, by anyones definition of 'moral'. But if consider the high liklihood (IMO) of the white Siberian tigers (and lions) being extinct now, were it not for the S & R group, then we are ahead of the game in knowledge of, and helping to preserve, the animal.
We're one big ecosystem here on earth; we can't ignore the wild animals just because they aren't in our back yard.
Oh brother, now I'm getting too philisophical for my own good... :rolleyes:
Chaulk it up under the column "sometimes bad things happen to good people".

You Te
10-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Well, the only thing I know is a tiger tried to make Roy extinct. eek! eek!
Which brings me to my point, even when you raise a tiger from a kitten, they just ain't no dam good, they got no respect.
You Te

JetBoatRich
10-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Looks like they did there last show, it was announced today on the news.

riverliver
10-09-2003, 06:12 AM
http://www.consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_27226.gif
Thanks Rexone that was funny
[ October 09, 2003, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

JetBoatRich
10-09-2003, 06:15 AM
LMAO
Never new Tony the Tiger was so hungry eek!

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 07:48 AM
You Te
"Why up the odds of getting hurt and why put others at risk"?
That sounds exactly like what the saftey Nazis who advocate strict speed limits on our lakes say about us.
It sounds a little to me like your position is:
The risks I choose to take for entertainment and adventure=good.
The risks I would not take for the same=bad.
Let's face it a lot more people are hurt in recreational boating accidents than are mauled in animal acts.
Many people frightened to death of going fast in a boat would love to see a good animal act. My point is, let's not be so quick to put them down for their un PC choice of recreation and entertainment, lest they might turn on ours.
Remember, it's the same nuts in PETA, ALF, ELF, Bluewater Coalition etc, who oppose what they are doing, that are trying to ban what we do as well. Let's not fall into their negitive busybody mind set.
[ October 09, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Jordy
10-09-2003, 07:50 AM
JetBoatRich:
LMAO
Never new Tony the Tiger was so hungry eek! That's not Tony the Tiger. Looks like an awful lot like Tigger.

River Lynchmob
10-09-2003, 09:26 AM
i cnt believe so many of you get so bent about this whole deal. i think its amazing that those two have gone this many years without something like this happening. in my opinion they've been lucky thus far and plain and simple their luck ran out. Play with fire you're gonna get burned, its an animal period you can't read their thoughts wild or captive.

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 10:11 AM
River Lynchmob:
i cnt believe so many of you get so bent about this whole deal. i think its amazing that those two have gone this many years without something like this happening. in my opinion they've been lucky thus far and plain and simple their luck ran out. Play with fire you're gonna get burned, its an animal period you can't read their thoughts wild or captive. I agree.
I'm only debating here because:
A. I like it (debating).
B. I'm a big fan of freedom and personal choice.
I will stick up for the right of S and R and the people who choose to watch ther shows to choose for themselves what risks they take.
As for the tigers, I can see no objective way to see if a tiger that is born with humans life is any harder than that of a wild tiger's.
As long as S and R don't abuse their cats and they don't take them from, or in any way harm, the wild population, I feel it makes no since for me to put what they do down.

spectratoad
10-09-2003, 10:29 AM
Associated Press
The tiger that injured Roy Horn of the duo "Siegfried & Roy" had been trying to help the illusionist after he slipped and accidentally harmed him by using too much force, says Horn's partner, Siegfried Fischbacher.
"A cat is a tiger and when he wants to protect his pal he does it the way a tiger does, with his strength," Fischbacher said in an interview broadcast Thursday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "But we are human; we are a little more fragile."
I don't know about the story. Every Discovery Channel show I have seen the tiger or lion goes for the throat when it "helps" an animal it intends to eat.

rvrtoy
10-09-2003, 10:58 AM
spectratoad:
Associated Press
The tiger that injured Roy Horn of the duo "Siegfried & Roy" had been trying to help the illusionist after he slipped and accidentally harmed him by using too much force, says Horn's partner, Siegfried Fischbacher.
"A cat is a tiger and when he wants to protect his pal he does it the way a tiger does, with his strength," Fischbacher said in an interview broadcast Thursday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "But we are human; we are a little more fragile."
I don't know about the story. Every Discovery Channel show I have seen the tiger or lion goes for the throat when it "helps" an animal it intends to eat. Not the throat...they go for the back of the neck when trying to help...just as they carry thier young. Non the less...a tragic ending to a great show smile_sp

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Since I didn't see it I can't tell. I haven't heard enough in the news to make a good guess.
And even if I did see it any opinion on the motives and thoughts would still be a guess, since I'm not Dr. Doolittle.
You Te
A clarification if you would...
How strong is your disapproval of what S and R do?
Do you simply disagree with it? Or do you think it should be banned or even more strictly regulated than it already is (which pretty much would be a ban for all practical purposes)?

Tom Brown
10-09-2003, 12:20 PM
How strong is your disapproval of what S and R do?[/QB]Are you asking about the colongasms or the white tiger thing?

eliminatedsprinter
10-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Your a sick man Tom Brown.... wink
The first post I ever remember reading on this forum was a post, by you, with a picture of 2 big bran muffins.....I knew then I had found a home. wink

You Te
10-09-2003, 05:23 PM
Eliminatedsprinter,
I really don't care what S&R do, they can starve the cat's for a week,jump into the cage and beat them senseless with a stick. eek! eek!
I don't know, maybe those guy's have a big cat fetish, maybe long nails and big fangs turn them on, beastiailty with a twist.
Maybe Roy likes it rough who knows. :confused:
I guess if someone likes to play with jungle cat's, so be it, just don't be surpirsed if you get mauled.
Do I feel bad for him, no, nobody lives forever, and if he dies or can never perform again, he got hurt doing what he loves.
Making a tiger disappear does not impress me, I would be more impressed if they could make the IRS disappear. jawdrop
You Te

Tom Brown
10-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Maybe the problem was they didn't feed the tigers enough of these:
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/QuickLink/bran.jpg
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/QuickLink/bran2.jpg

mbrown2
10-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Tom Brown:
Maybe the problem was they didn't feed the tigers enough of these:
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/QuickLink/bran.jpg
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/QuickLink/bran2.jpg :D :D :D :D ROTFLMAO..

Rexone
10-10-2003, 12:06 AM
spectratoad:
Associated Press
The tiger that injured Roy Horn of the duo "Siegfried & Roy" had been trying to help the illusionist after he slipped and accidentally harmed him by using too much force, says Horn's partner, Siegfried Fischbacher.I heard this report also. It said that Roy had slipped and fallen and the tiger was not intending to hurt Roy. If it had been Roy would not be alive or even in one piece. Sounds logical to me. Tigers drag or carry their young out of harms way by the neck. I guess tiger necks are a bit tougher than humans though. I'm sure if the tiger was serious he's of taken some serious chomps eliminating body parts in the process including Roys head.
I hope Roy makes a good recovery. And I could care less about their lifestyle, that's their choice. I'm not gonna joke about it when the dudes fighting for his life.

HOSS
10-10-2003, 03:44 AM
One things for sure MagicMntDan, that big cat is a homophobe. Just like myself and OGHillside. Go bitch at the cat for biting your boy!
Not to make fun of sexuality but man its just being called like it is.
Yeah the tiger thought it was carrying the dude outa harms way. Much like their young. Right! Yeah, the skin of an infant tiger is that much tougher and contains much more elastin.
Bro, this tiger tweaked for a second(as all cats do) and this dude was there. Which reminds me of an act I once had as a young buck:
I used to train and perform with alligators. Quite nimble creatures you know. Jump through hoops, run in a big ass metal gerbil tumbler, even drive a pickem` up truck. Why those gators were puddy in my hands. Would make sure I fed them before shows you see because they carry their young in their mouths to keep them outa harms way and I wouldn`t want them to help me as if I were one of their young. Their skin is alot tougher than ours you see. :p
[ October 10, 2003, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

leibniz
10-10-2003, 06:12 AM
HOSS:
I used to train and perform with alligators. Quite nimble creatures you know. Jump through hoops, run in a big ass metal gerbil tumbler, even drive a pickem` up truck. Why those gators were puddy in my hands. Would make sure I fed them before shows you see because they carry their young in their mouths to keep them outa harms way and I wouldn`t want them to help me as if I were one of their young. Their skin is alot tougher than ours you see. :p Hoss you lyin f@#$ ! You never done no such thing! We all know that alligators would bite your ass off as quick as look at ya, and you certainly grab their attention with that 40 gallon hat ! :mad:
And after the act you probably had Hop-sing cook up it's innards too? :confused:

HOSS
10-10-2003, 06:21 AM
I`m not lyin`! Just ask my coon dog.

HOSS
10-10-2003, 06:21 AM
Having a soup can helps in training.
Confuscios say: "Man who carry big stick get job done.".
[ October 10, 2003, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

HammerDown
10-10-2003, 06:40 AM
"Tigers drag or carry their young out of harms way by the neck."
OK, I'll buy that when were talking about there young.
They also do the neck hold to suffocate there prey to kill it before the dinner bell rings.
Hey, I watched Wild Kingdom when I was a kid :rolleyes: ...My moneys on the second reason.

eliminatedsprinter
10-10-2003, 08:23 AM
You Te
"Make the IRS disappear"
NOW YOUR TALKIN :D :D
[ October 10, 2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

leibniz
10-10-2003, 08:31 AM
HOSS:
I`m not lyin`! Just ask my coon dog. Bring him on! I'll bite him on the scruff of his neck and drag him offstage! :mad:

leibniz
10-10-2003, 08:32 AM
HOSS:
Having a soup can helps in training.
Yeah, that big red label will get those alligators charging, alright... :rolleyes:
[ October 10, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

ratso
10-10-2003, 08:57 AM
Hoss = Amos Moses :D

Ultra5150
10-10-2003, 09:39 AM
On Kroq yesterday a Sigfried impersanator said that if the tiger really wanted to eat him, he would still be pooping sequins.

leibniz
10-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Anyone have a URL handy to a story about how he's doing?

leibniz
10-10-2003, 12:19 PM
That's o.k. I found some here (http://search.cnn.com/cnn/search?query=roy+tiger&source=cnn_date)

Sherpa
10-11-2003, 06:01 AM
two things....
THIS THREAD SUCKS WITHOUT PICS!
DARWIN WOULD BE PROUD!

Dusty Times
10-11-2003, 01:37 PM
MGM just layed off over 200 performers from the show. The show is officially over. That's alot of well payed people in the unemployment line.

You Te
10-12-2003, 08:07 PM
What happened to...........The show must go on.
You Te

HOSS
10-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Leibniz and Cheap Thrills started tweekin` each others nut sack so everyone just kinda scatterred. They seem awfully upset over this tiger mauling. Like a bird from the flock was gone. I dunno no. yuk