PDA

View Full Version : Bense468

Liquid waste
09-24-2003, 09:01 PM
You want to know my deal?? Well here it is:
I am tired of reading all your Bullshit! You are just a guy that probably has no experience anyways. So i dont know what youre building but really dont care. If you ever finish what you say you are building hit me up and I will meet you anywhere!!!!! I wont say much about what i have except for Light layup CP Tunnel! Need more.
Then finish your pile of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXIMUS
09-25-2003, 06:22 AM
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop very intellegent post! :rolleyes:
[ September 25, 2003, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

WILDERTHANU
09-28-2003, 09:47 PM
SEE

wrightnow
09-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Liquid waste:
I am tired of reading all your Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LW, You seem to be the one thowing all the bullshit when ever you post. You dont really have anything to contribute except that you have a light weight cp tunnle, Your giving us CP owners a bad name....So just go away..lol
Mark

Bense468
09-29-2003, 07:30 AM
no problem liquid. I would bet that you are a fake screen name anyway. Someone felt like talking shit, but was to afraid to do it in person. I am done with you. I will hit you up later like you said.
[ September 29, 2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

djdtpr
09-29-2003, 04:39 PM
wrightnow:
Liquid waste:
I am tired of reading all your Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LW, You seem to be the one thowing all the bullshit when ever you post. You dont really have anything to contribute except that you have a light weight cp tunnle, Your giving us CP owners a bad name....So just go away..lol
Mark Please dont say you have a placecraft either we do a good enough job on our own.
lw what motor are u running and what pump setup?

MAXIMUS
09-30-2003, 03:59 PM
Where did liquid man paste go... :confused: Damn I thought we would have us a ho down! :rolleyes:

BiggusJimbus
09-30-2003, 04:54 PM
Liquid waste == Solid Waste
At least in this case.

HotHallet
10-01-2003, 12:20 PM
People be gettin' to into the whole "my boat is faster than yours" game. Just go boating, have fun (which is really the reason why we sink all of our money into these things anyway), and shut up.