PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know what happened to....

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 11:08 AM
PICKLE_THE_LOAD?
Hallet19?

Party Cat
01-28-2003, 11:19 AM
78Eliminator:
PICKLE_THE_LOAD?
Hallet19? I spoke to PTL a few weeks ago, I think he's getting ready to go to the Middle East this summer :( frown

MJ19
01-28-2003, 11:24 AM
RiverDave:
Hallett quit posting becuase of all the B.S.
RD What BS? :confused:

MJ19
01-28-2003, 11:36 AM
That's too bad...well maybe he'll show up to some of the parties this summer? :)
Maybe he can take on Rob's position as "tarzan man" LOL :D That poor guy had the nerve to pop out in woman's panties and everyone loved him :D
I guess if you're good looking, you ought to be humble to make others feel comfortable...but if you're not so good looking, wild stunts become you...it's all about confidence when you're an average joe, but confidence is considered arrogance when you're good looking. :rolleyes: (I know because I have the same problem all the time) :rolleyes: :p :D j/k LOL

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 11:40 AM
That is too bad. I had a good time hangin' out with Hallet and PTL.

Party Cat
01-28-2003, 11:41 AM
PTL did say that if he was still in town in June, he was gonna try to make it to OP6V....

PICKLEtheLOAD
01-28-2003, 12:43 PM
whaddup J and RiverDave! I just put my beer down and remembered there was this forum thingy. Its true, I will be gone sometime this summer..hopefully after OP6 so I will have some memories while I am sitting in the Mideast working on the savage tan and chasing hotties- "I like my women hairy." Hey, ya think I need baffles and water over there? As far as getting quiet, RD has the right idea....haters hate, playahs play. You all got my number, lets get together and have a beer in the next few.
[ January 28, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: PICKLEtheLOAD ]

Lightning
01-28-2003, 12:52 PM
Speaking of which....... wassup man?

Screaming Pete
01-28-2003, 01:29 PM
PTL, What up are you selling your E-Ticket????

MJ19
01-28-2003, 02:43 PM
PICKLEtheLOAD:
whaddup J and RiverDave! I just put my beer down and remembered there was this forum thingy. Its true, I will be gone sometime this summer..hopefully after OP6 so I will have some memories while I am sitting in the Mideast working on the savage tan and chasing hotties- "I like my women hairy." Hey, ya think I need baffles and water over there? As far as getting quiet, RD has the right idea....haters hate, playahs play. You all got my number, lets get together and have a beer in the next few. I don't have your number :D

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 02:47 PM
PICKLEtheLOAD:
whaddup J and RiverDave! I just put my beer down and remembered there was this forum thingy. Its true, I will be gone sometime this summer..hopefully after OP6 so I will have some memories while I am sitting in the Mideast working on the savage tan and chasing hotties- "I like my women hairy." Hey, ya think I need baffles and water over there? As far as getting quiet, RD has the right idea....haters hate, playahs play. You all got my number, lets get together and have a beer in the next few. He lives!!!! So it's still undecided that you're going East, or is it just a matter of when? Glad you spoke up dude! Next year we need to own the sandbar by Martinez. So, you been taking the boat out or is it "winterized"?

Jesse James
01-28-2003, 02:49 PM
any body who is pullin that type of action can wear whatever the hell he wants :D

MsHotCrusader
01-28-2003, 03:31 PM
MJ19:
That's too bad...well maybe he'll show up to some of the parties this summer? :)
Maybe he can take on Rob's position as "tarzan man" LOL :D That poor guy had the nerve to pop out in woman's panties and everyone loved him :D
I guess if you're good looking, you ought to be humble to make others feel comfortable...but if you're not so good looking, wild stunts become you...it's all about confidence when you're an average joe, but confidence is considered arrogance when you're good looking. :rolleyes: (I know because I have the same problem all the time) :rolleyes: :p :D j/k LOL :rolleyes: is right there MJ, you kill me. However besides the last comment...you said it all. Love you girly!

mbrown2
01-28-2003, 03:37 PM
Whatever happened to Chestah Cheetah?

mbrown2
01-28-2003, 03:47 PM
I don't think Hallett should have left...his pics were always in the mix at hot spots on the Lake, and he was always funny and irreverant in his posts...He did get a little crazy there in the end though..

spectras only
01-28-2003, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverDave:
There was another guy that had a french name= Claude

Windy
01-28-2003, 08:27 PM
PICKLEtheLOAD:
whaddup J and RiverDave! I just put my beer down and remembered there was this forum thingy. Its true, I will be gone sometime this summer..hopefully after OP6 so I will have some memories while I am sitting in the Mideast working on the savage tan and chasing hotties- "I like my women hairy." Hey, ya think I need baffles and water over there? As far as getting quiet, RD has the right idea....haters hate, playahs play. You all got my number, lets get together and have a beer in the next few. Hey PTL...good to see ya here again...and say hi to Aaron...I hope you freaks are doing well.
Good Luck to ya if you go overseas,
MissHBjet

superdave013
01-28-2003, 09:57 PM
RiverDave:
What happened to Racing Ray?
RD That's the guy that I really miss. He really knows his shit on the tech stuff.
I liked Hallet19 even though I've never met him face to face.
And it looks like PTL is still here.
What ever happened to Atomic Dog and Bad Ass Flat?? :confused:

MJ19
01-29-2003, 07:34 AM
mbrown2:
I don't think Hallett should have left...his pics were always in the mix at hot spots on the Lake, and he was always funny and irreverant in his posts...He did get a little crazy there in the end though.. yeah come on back so I can meet'cha :D

HavasuDreamin'
01-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Yeah, and what ever happened to that cool guy RiverDave 2? :confused:
He seemed to be cooler than River Dave! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy06.gif

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 08:34 AM
HavasuDreamin'
may be on to something wink

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 09:04 AM
OK?
Are you sure about that RD :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-29-2003, 09:17 AM
Pon Pon Racing has not been around for awhile- he's probably digging himself out of the snow right about now.
Ray is doing good...I've exchanged a couple e-mails with him. I think Vegas was the last race he did with his Chevelle.
He hasn't had much time for boating, as work has been getting in the way.
I think Ray got tired of being called a "bench racer"...

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Still taking the pills I hope RD, hate to see the wrong one :confused:

BBTAHITI
01-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Whatever happened to Hoolign and the stepson saga?

BADAXE
01-29-2003, 05:04 PM
What ever happened to SKIJAKE?
He was building a blown Hallett Vector. I was looking forward to seeing it some day.