PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Racing Rascal ?

Hallett19
06-01-2003, 06:53 PM
Its not like I care, because trust me, I dont...... just curious.

playdeep
06-01-2003, 09:14 PM
Who cares...

Kwicherbichen
06-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him in a while.

Jordy
06-02-2003, 05:43 AM
:D

superdave013
06-02-2003, 06:35 AM
He's around. He stopped by my house just the other night.

riverliver
06-02-2003, 06:42 AM
He is hanging out down in cats and Tunnels !!!
eek!
[ June 02, 2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

Jordy
06-02-2003, 06:45 AM
Hallett19:
Its not like I care, because trust me, I dont...... just curious. I thought I saw somewhere that you were heading up the RR fan club... :confused: :D :)

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 10:18 AM
jordanpaulk:
I thought I saw somewhere that you were heading up the RR fan club... :confused: :D :) How do you find out these things Jordan !?!?!?! Well, I dont know about you guys, but I don't miss him and I might think about attending OP6 now.

andy01
06-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Hallett19:
jordanpaulk:
I thought I saw somewhere that you were heading up the RR fan club... :confused: :D :) How do you find out these things Jordan !?!?!?! Well, I dont know about you guys, but I don't miss him and I might think about attending OP6 now. Good I will keep my out for ya!

miller19j
06-02-2003, 10:45 AM
Hallett19:
jordanpaulk:
I thought I saw somewhere that you were heading up the RR fan club... :confused: :D :) How do you find out these things Jordan !?!?!?! Well, I dont know about you guys, but I don't miss him and I might think about attending OP6 now. I don’t know the deal between you two. But I think that you should attend OP6! Parties are about having fun and meeting new people.

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 10:55 AM
racingrascal:
Good I will keep my out for ya! You mean keep an EYE out for me ? idea

Jrocket
06-02-2003, 11:03 AM
OP6 just took on a whole new meaning!!! eek! :D

hack job
06-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Hallett19:
jordanpaulk:
I thought I saw somewhere that you were heading up the RR fan club... :confused: :D :) How do you find out these things Jordan !?!?!?! Well, I dont know about you guys, but I don't miss him and I might think about attending OP6 now. dont worry there is still " no love for the empire"! last i knew dave had this still hanging in the closet
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/36gay.jpg
[ June 02, 2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 11:14 AM
can I order a medium one in black ?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/36gay.jpg

Froggystyle
06-02-2003, 11:17 AM
hack job:
Hallett19:
jordanpaulk:
I thought I saw somewhere that you were heading up the RR fan club... :confused: :D :) How do you find out these things Jordan !?!?!?! Well, I dont know about you guys, but I don't miss him and I might think about attending OP6 now. dont worry there is still no love for the empire! last i knew dave had this still hanging in the closet
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/36gay.jpg Just for the record, that "fag" was part of the only team pulling any wool that weekend...
Froggy"considering-going-to-OP6-also"style
Hack Job, What is the "empire", and how do you have any interest in it?

hack job
06-02-2003, 11:20 AM
the empire would be a referance to the movie "star wars" maybe you have heard of it!
:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
06-02-2003, 11:58 AM
RiverDave:
OP6 = Goodtimes, not a place to grind axes.
Scuba Steve aka Big Scary mofo is on watch to make sure all booties are shakin at all times.. lol
RD I feel better now, all about the good times wink

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Froggystyle:
Just for the record, that "fag" was part of the only team pulling any wool that weekend...
Thats right, me and pickle were the only ones that brought any kind of females to the table that weekend..... yeah, I agree, I am gay.

miller19j
06-02-2003, 12:15 PM
Aaron and Wes I hope both of you guys go! Lindsey and I want to meet as many people from the boards as we can. Lets make it a fun party!
Miller(**** you guys that have an axe to grind)19j

hack job
06-02-2003, 01:00 PM
miller19j:
Miller(**** you guys that have an axe to grind)19j i think you missed who was grinding there axe ( who started the thread?) wink

Jordy
06-02-2003, 01:07 PM
It was a pretty good troll though. He got the reaction he was looking for I'm sure, even though he doesn't care. :D :D :D

miller19j
06-02-2003, 01:10 PM
hack job:
miller19j:
Miller(**** you guys that have an axe to grind)19j i think you missed who was grinding there axe ( who started the thread?) wink Ok sense I can’t seem to get along with anyone; **** Everyone! At least this way I am being fair! :D wink

H4215
06-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Isn't Badaxe coming? You know I'm coming, so there'll definitely be an ax or 2 to grind. I hope everyone shows up, so Miller19j has a chance to meet as many people from the boards as possible including myself. I am looking forward to just being at another OP6 and bugging as many of you freaks as possible. In all seriousness though it would be good to see all the crew there, and Badaxe it'll be nice to finally meet you.

Sandbar Mike
Froggy, You better not show up without the Playboy Triplets wink :D

Sandbar Mike
:D OP6
RD
Tell me it's goin down at the sandbar and we just need to get there early?
That will Rock
[ June 02, 2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

hack job
06-02-2003, 01:12 PM
pulling wool , pud , what ever. wink
[ June 02, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

Slick
06-02-2003, 01:14 PM
Hallett19:
Its not like I care, because trust me, I dont...... just curious. Aaron, seriously, if you don't care then why bother?
Hallett19:Thats right, me and pickle were the only ones that brought any kind of females to the table that weekend..... yeah, I agree, I am gay.That is true, about the chicas. However, the only problem with the girls you and Jerry wrangled that night was (A) they were under age, and (B) They puked all over Froggy's boat thanks to STV Keith and Sara's jello shots. yuk
By the way, has anyone seen the green collapsable jello shot cooler? :D

Party Cat
06-02-2003, 01:20 PM
Slick:
By the way, has anyone seen the green collapsable jello shot cooler? :D I think it's on RD's dock....next to you other boat dealio :D :D

RiverToysJas
06-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Hallett19:
Thats right, me and pickle were the only ones that brought any kind of females to the table that weekend..... yeah, I agree, I am gay. That's not right, Robert and Steve brought this one with them from home....
http://www.op6c.com/op6c3_gal1/images/op6c3_1d.jpg
She was single and there only to party!
RTJas :D
[ June 02, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Slick
06-02-2003, 01:30 PM
RiverDave:
Now hold on a second there Slick.. If yer gonna tell the Story tell it right. Jellow shots don't make ya puke.. The Date Rape Express that was force feeding them to them made em puke.. :D
RD I forgot about the cockblockin' team of Jack and Ass. I didn't see any of that goin' on, I was at the other end of the floatilla.

75_Elim
06-02-2003, 01:38 PM
RiverDave:
Now hold on a second there Slick.. If yer gonna tell the Story tell it right. Jellow shots don't make ya puke.. The Date Rape Express that was force feeding them to them made em puke.. :D
Shit if were gonna start telling stories why hold back? :D
RD Oh ya !!! Now the story will play out.... For those of us that didn't do the flotilla that "magical" night What really happened :confused: :confused: Inquiry minds wanna know.

Jordy
06-02-2003, 01:47 PM
RiverDave:
The Date Rape Express that was force feeding them to them made em puke.. :D
That's funny... :D

Slick
06-02-2003, 01:51 PM
The only thing I can clarify about that little story is that Hallett19 and PickleTheLoad were neither Jack nor Ass. Unless you want to talk about the infamous silk robe, that was definitely a conversation starter. Whatever works for 'ya, Aaron.
[ June 02, 2003, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Slick ]

77charger
06-02-2003, 02:02 PM
But nobody else got to have there own 2 boat flotilla with a rotating blue light. :D while there were other wrong doings :confused:

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Slick:
The only thing I can clarify about that little story is that Hallett19 and PickleTheLoad were neither Jack nor Ass. Unless you want to talk about the infamous silk robe, that was definitely a conversation starter. Whatever works for 'ya, Aaron. good lord, the robe.... i think its going to be someone elses responsibility to run that thing for a night at this OP6, any takers ??? Someone sent me this to make a tshirt out of.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/128rd_sux_030.jpg

miller19j
06-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Can someone please pass the popcorn? :D

75_Elim
06-02-2003, 02:57 PM
RiverDave:
Irregardless of the past, this particular party is gonna kick ass.
Why you ask?? :D
Because I'm going to make it kick ass! :D
Focus on the goodtimes guys, not the juicy stories of white trash campground girls being force fed jello shots until they finally return the deposit undeneath the bow of a certain members boat. :D
River"I just can't help myself today."Dave :D So politically correct.... RD, you running for class president :D
I will say this, I'm getting a completely new interior in my ride as we speak. This includes nice fresh carpet....So there will be no http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/pukeface.gifin it.

ROZ
06-02-2003, 03:01 PM
75_Elim:
RiverDave:
Irregardless of the past, this particular party is gonna kick ass.
Why you ask?? :D
Because I'm going to make it kick ass! :D
Focus on the goodtimes guys, not the juicy stories of white trash campground girls being force fed jello shots until they finally return the deposit undeneath the bow of a certain members boat. :D
River"I just can't help myself today."Dave :D So politically correct.... RD, you running for class president :D
I will say this, I'm getting a completely new interior in my ride as we speak. This includes nice fresh carpet....So there will be no http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/pukeface.gifin it. Atleast not until Op6 :p :D

Jrocket
06-02-2003, 03:04 PM
RiverDave:
Making plans already ROZ? :D
BTW whom are ya hitchin a ride with? HH?
RD HH is taking his own boat? Naaaaa couldnt be.. :D

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 03:07 PM
Someone sent me this like 2 weeks after I got back from OP6. I don't know who took the pic and I dont even remember who sent it to me. I'm just goofin' Dave, no harm intended.

Havasu Hangin'
06-02-2003, 03:08 PM
Jrocket:
HH is taking his own boat? Naaaaa couldnt be.. :D That's not very nice...
...don't you have some windshields to torment or something?

75_Elim
06-02-2003, 03:11 PM
RiverDave:
Making plans already ROZ? :D
BTW whom are ya hitchin a ride with? HH?
RD After his comment, he ain't riding with me :D
J/K Roz, you're more then welcome to get yourself a Sea Doo innertube and I'll tow you around wink

75_Elim
06-02-2003, 03:13 PM
Can you see Roz on this ?? :D
http://www.bartswatersports.com/images/Product/largeimage4585.jpg
[ June 02, 2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: 75_Elim ]

wsuwrhr
06-02-2003, 03:18 PM
I am going to smile and put in my .02 cents. Since this is the Sandbar forum I say take it with a grain of salt.
I haven't been to an OP6C party, but I am guessing
it is pretty much like the Needles V-drive bash. PLEASE be cool and come ready to hang out with friends and party. Don't come out with an attitude
or a chip on your shoulder. I am hoping I am speaking with 100% backing from everyone else here. I invited a friend of mine's family out with us, and possibly two other guys with boats. I don't want to look like an ass for telling them how much fun this will be. Do me a favor and don't come out to settle some bulshit dispute from the boards and ruin my very short time at the
river.
I know it is a free country and all that shit, but
if I am not part of the greater majority here, please let me know. If I misunderstood the core values of OP6C, I will be more than happy to hang out somewhere else.
Brian

hack job
06-02-2003, 03:19 PM
right after you recieved that, i recieved this
from the same person.
atleast i think it was, i cant remember.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/36343.jpg

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't get it .....
Oh, and wswuhr, if I go, I'm not going down with a chip on my shoulder at all. I have no problem with anyone but RR, and that was the reason why I wasn't going to go because if I ran into him with my crew, I don't know what would happen. Dont fret on taking your friends, OP6 will be a good time this year.
[ June 02, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

ROZ
06-02-2003, 03:37 PM
wsuwrhr:
I am going to smile and put in my .02 cents. Since this is the Sandbar forum I say take it with a grain of salt.
I haven't been to an OP6C party, but I am guessing
it is pretty much like the Needles V-drive bash. PLEASE be cool and come ready to hang out with friends and party. Don't come out with an attitude
or a chip on your shoulder. I am hoping I am speaking with 100% backing from everyone else here. I invited a friend of mine's family out with us, and possibly two other guys with boats. I don't want to look like an ass for telling them how much fun this will be. Do me a favor and don't come out to settle some bulshit dispute from the boards and ruin my very short time at the
river.
I know it is a free country and all that shit, but
if I am not part of the greater majority here, please let me know. If I misunderstood the core values of OP6C, I will be more than happy to hang out somewhere else.
Brian While I haven't been to an actual OP6 event, I have been to a few other similar events that involved people who are involved with OP6. With the exception of a couple people, everyone I have met face to face has been very cool. I can't wait for OP6!!!! :)
RD, we're going to be with TrojanDan and El Chingon. It's gonna be a blast... :cool:
Jerry, Bring it on brotha! You bring one of them and I'll do it!!! :D

miller19j
06-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Crews, Chips, Axes to grind. This is starting to sound like a rumble!
Where do I get a Crew? Do I need protection for this event?
This is getting pretty Childish guys isn’t this a party? I thought we all grew out of this shit?

andy01
06-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Hallett19:
I don't get it .....
I ran into him with my crew, I don't know what would happen. . Oh boy. That last time you came back to Hot Boat you started the same kind of shit. I don't care what you have to say. You can bring your crew and you can look for my boat all the time in Havasu, if you see me and your "crew" want's to come after me so be it. I will stop and wait for you to catch up. You are the one that starts the problems here not me, I don't care for you but I don't need to start threads and try and atack you when ever I can. If I go to OP6 I won't really be looking for trouble, I have been to every op6 so far.
Hallet you have a nice and always think of me.
Andy

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 03:48 PM
racingrascal:
Hallet you have a nice and always think of me.
Andy I have a nice what ??? Sounds gay man ......
My whole point is that I heard you arent going, so I think it will be fun this time. I'm not making any threats toward you or your precious boat playa. Basically my point is I don't want to run into, thats it.
btw, sorry to hear about all your recent problems, hope it all works out for you dog.
smile_sp
[ June 02, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

unleashed
06-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Damn, Whats with all the drama going on here. I thought OP6 was supposed to be a peaceful event. With all the talk of "crews" maybe this should be taken to the gang-banger forum! argue
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil
Seiously though you guys need to get over it and move onto better things like partying and perhaps having a beer together(Minus the crews)! :)

riverliver
06-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Ill be your wingman RR !!!!!!

TrojanDan
06-02-2003, 03:55 PM
ROZ:
RD, we're going to be with TrojanDan and El Chingon. It's gonna be a blast... :cool
What are you talking about ROZ? That's the first I've heard of it. Yes, my yard is plenty big enough to pitch a tent if you don't mind 95 degree temps at 3 in the morning. :D
Better bring that tube too!

miller19j
06-02-2003, 03:58 PM
RiverDave:
Hey Deano, there's a reaon why the maps are being e-mailed out this year.. Kinda lets us keep atleast some control over these GAY situations.. Oh great I can see it now. I will be sitting in front of the computer in my OP6 t shirt all OP6 weekend waiting for the e-mail that doesn’t come. :rolleyes:

unleashed
06-02-2003, 03:58 PM
I hear ya Dave. I wish I were going as I know it will be off the hook. If things change I'll add myself to the list. Unfortunatly I'll be moving into my new pad that weekend. Hey you could hire my fighter for security if you want. J/K :)
http://www.unleashedclothing.com/images/ko.jpg
Deano

unleashed
06-02-2003, 04:02 PM
Actually screw that shit! Why dont you hire these girls. With enough of these there will be no time for drama!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/249unleashedmem6-med.JPG
Deano

Slick
06-02-2003, 04:05 PM
H4215:
Isn't Badaxe coming? You know I'm coming, so there'll definitely be an ax or 2 to grind. I hope everyone shows up, so Miller19j has a chance to meet as many people from the boards as possible including myself. I am looking forward to just being at another OP6 and bugging as many of you freaks as possible. In all seriousness though it would be good to see all the crew there, and Badaxe it'll be nice to finally meet you. Terry, I never knew that about you. That's cool that the wife will let you grind on as many axes as you want.
Badaxe, you'd better watch your back. H4215 is a pretty big boy and if he wants to grind on something, he's big enough to do it
eek!

Hotcrusader76
06-02-2003, 04:12 PM
So this is what happens up North here in the Sand bar... :D
What can't everyone just get along? Is everyone here so bored with life they need to stir up the silt for the bottom feeders?
Aarron, come on now bro...If RR comes along, then so be it. If anyone one person makes an ass out of himself, there is enough ego and maturity to move him out to his own sandbar....alone...and he can have the red robe too!
Nothing settles an ole tiff like a cold one, just tip back a few silvers and it'll be all good.
Peace...out!
~Ty

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Quickly and finally, I want to clear the air about one thing. I'm not a violent person, and I'm not going to pick a fight with anyone down there. OP6 is about hangin out, putting our boats in the water, gettin away from home and work and meeting people who we only know as screen names, avatars and signatures. What I meant by "I don't know what will happen" is that it will be uncomfortable. And I know that andy used to be pretty plugged into the whole op6 thing. Due to recent events, apparently he has lost a chair at the table so to speak. If I go, I'm going down for the same reason everyone else is and I can guarantee everyone else will have a great time. Even though RR gave me heaps of shit at the last op6, I still made the best of it and had a BLAST !! Shit, if anything go down for the high octane jello shots !! :D

ROZ
06-02-2003, 04:13 PM
TrojanDan:
ROZ:
RD, we're going to be with TrojanDan and El Chingon. It's gonna be a blast... :cool
What are you talking about ROZ? That's the first I've heard of it. Yes, my yard is plenty big enough to pitch a tent if you don't mind 95 degree temps at 3 in the morning. :D
Better bring that tube too! Now those are accomodations fit fer a king! :D
Tube, Ski, wakeboard, whatever it takes! :D

Miss RacingRascal
06-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Hallett19
My whole point is that I heard you arent going, so I think it will be fun this time.
btw, sorry to hear about all your recent problems, hope it all works out for you dog.
[/QB]Aaron - there is no grudge on our part against you. I can't figure out why you can't stop trying to bring up stuff. If you have something to discuss, you can always get our number from several people on the boards and call to talk. Otherwise, why must you try to bring this up on the boards? Aren't there people in your life you just don't like? For whatever reason, you've just decided you don't like them? Well it's okay not to like someone... it doesn't have to be explained or even accepted. That's just how we feel about you. Just like that's how people feel about us. Who ****ing cares??? No hard feelings - we just don't like you. Why not just get on with your life and we will get on with ours? I could give two shits about whether or not someone likes me - all I can do is be myself and that will attract my true friends. Same goes for Andy.
We don't ever think about you - so it always puts a huge question mark :confused: over my head when you come out of the blue with a new shit-session. Whatever you're trying to accomplish doesn't work, so just give it up.
And, I hope that whether or not we go to the party - you have a good time. You shouldn't need us not going to make the party "fun" for you. We're really not that "important".
Oh, and your reference to Andy's recent problems? There aren't any - so thanks ... I guess. We're happy - and we hope you will be someday too.

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 04:20 PM
righttt.....
Well I always thought you were a real sweetheart, my ex g/f couldnt iterate that enough after talking to you that night in parker. I just think your hubby is a real piece of work, and after that infamous phone call he made to me one night, I hope nothing but bad things on him, I AM one to keep grudges against people, and he stepped way over the line with that one. And I don't believe what he recently did, what a shame....
[ June 02, 2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Jrocket
06-02-2003, 04:34 PM
Thats it!!!! Im pack'n for this event..LMAO :D

wsuwrhr
06-02-2003, 04:36 PM
If I recall, one person started this with something in mind..Now hug you two snivelers and be done with this or argue back and forth through PM's. haha
Brian
(back to my Coronas)
[ June 02, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

Jordy
06-02-2003, 05:20 PM
Hallett19:
And I don't believe what he recently did, what a shame.... I figured this is what you were doing and it's really not cool. You think you know something so you throw out a post even though you "don't care" in an attempt to get it out in the open. Really not cool and very immature. Seems as though you're the one with the axe to grind and if this is how you're going to go about doing it I'm pretty sure I speak for a majority when I say don't bother bringing it out to OP6 with you and ruining everyone elses' good time because you have a need to be a little drama *****. Just my $.02

Jrocket
06-02-2003, 05:36 PM
I love a good arguement but peoples personal dirty laundry belongs at home.Not in the forum. wink Lets not cross into that,ok?

riverliver
06-02-2003, 05:41 PM
Ok heres my .02 worth, **** you Hallet 19 !!!! burningm

RiverToysJas
06-02-2003, 05:44 PM
jordanpaulk:
Hallett19:
And I don't believe what he recently did, what a shame.... I figured this is what you were doing and it's really not cool. You think you know something so you throw out a post even though you "don't care" in an attempt to get it out in the open. Really not cool and very immature. Seems as though you're the one with the axe to grind and if this is how you're going to go about doing it I'm pretty sure I speak for a majority when I say don't bother bringing it out to OP6 with you and ruining everyone elses' good time because you have a need to be a little drama *****. Just my $.02 Well said Jordy, I agree completey!
RTJas

Jordy
06-02-2003, 05:46 PM
RiverToysJas:
Well said Jordy, I agree completey!
RTJas Holy shit, and I even have it in writing. :D :D

hack job
06-02-2003, 07:02 PM
riverliver:
Ok heres my .02 worth, **** you Hallet 19 !!!! burningm i like this one a littel more jordy but yours is still good! wink

flat broke
06-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Jordy,
Thank you for putting so eloquently what I would have most deffinitely screwed up out of sheer emotion.
Now if I could just get some cylinder heads on ye olde spectra in the next couple of weeks, maybe I could get my own crew together. We'd even have spiffy outfits with scally caps, pipes and sportcoats.
Seriously, this thread might as well get locked down because it's going nowhere and was nothing but a troll from the get go.
RSVP'd or not, hopefully I'll see those of you I care to come op6 weekend.
Chris

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 07:21 PM
I didnt find out about rr's antics till way after my initial post, I was bombarded with a slew of "damn, did you hear what happnened??!?!" emails and PM's. However, since I never openly stated what "allegedly" took place, I dont think I threw any dirty laundry into the forum. And riverliver and hackjob, I'm assuming you arent fans, tell me how your really feel ..... :rolleyes: I'm assuming you two dont want me at op6 maybe? I dont know why some of you guys make such a mountain out of a mole hill. I'm just shakin' andy's cage, its no secret I don't like him. Some of you are so hot tempered, this WAS between me and andy, and you make it your own mess. Mind ya own biznass !! :D
[ June 02, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Jordy
06-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Hallett19:
Some of you are so hot tempered, this WAS between me and andy, and some of you make it your own mess. Mind ya own biznass !! :D Then keep it out of the ****ing forum then. You made it everyone elses' biznass when you started this thread you little ****ing troll.
The funny thing is, from what I've seen you have the biggest case of the crocodile mouth/hummingbird ass syndrome of anyone on the boards. You get yourself into trouble and then Wes has to come in and send out the emails behind your back telling everyone to calm down, pay no attention to you because you're young and immature. Just another internet tough guy.
FYI: I don't think much of RR but I would still put money on him whipping your ass.
Why don't you grow up and keep this high drama shit out of here. If you have a problem send him an IM or call him and let him know, leave it out of here.

Jrocket
06-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Hallett19:
this WAS between me and andy, and you make it your own mess. Mind ya own biznass !! :D You gotta be kidding me!!!

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 07:41 PM
When did I ever come off as a tough guy Jordy ? I will admit that on any givin day andy would probably beat the crap out me, look at me, I'm a pansy !! I simpy asked if he was around and this post blew up. And about me being an immature kid, its not that, I just dont care what anyone thinks about me. You have your share of chicken shit posts dude, so dont get on my case for saying what I want. Dont take everything so seriously, this is an open forum for anyone to say what they want to say, that is why riverliver can say "**** you" to me and you can call me a ****ing troll, right ?
and why dont you guys take your own advice ? if you have a problem with me, pm me or email me.
[ June 02, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

mbrown2
06-02-2003, 07:46 PM
Hot dam, and I thought it was hot here is Houston..
Stop the drama.. :)
[ June 02, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

Rexone
06-02-2003, 07:52 PM
http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/ohdramaimage.jpg

Jordy
06-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Hallett19:
You have your share of chicken shit posts dude, so dont get on my case for saying what I want. The funny thing is, I don't have someone running around behind me cleaning up my messes. That's the difference between me and you. I challenge you to find a thread that I started where I was deliberatly trolling. I'm even more curious to know what posts of mine you think were chicken shit.
And posts like this:
Hallett19:
because if I ran into him with my crew, I don't know what would happen.Sounds like a little tough guy statement being made by someone who isn't tough enough to fight his own battles on the internet. Just veiled enough to be able to wiggle out of it if he gets called to the mat on it...
Pretty sad really... :D

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 08:13 PM
Hallett19:
What I meant by "I don't know what will happen" is that it will be uncomfortable. Did this help clear that statment up at all ? I think if I wanted to threaten him I would have said "if we run into him down there, we will beat the shit out of him". If you can find that, then I will validate your "tough guy" theory, untill then ....
I swear, for telling me to not throw my dirty laundry in the forum then posting all of your shit about how I am little kid and I have people cleaning up after my messes (personal attack towards me), doesnt make sense to me. The difference is, I think its funny and I can handle it, it would offend me if I was an uptight asshole, however ......
[ June 02, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]