PDA

View Full Version : Fat Ass!

HCS
07-18-2003, 11:19 AM
This fat ass I work with is filing a sexual her-ass-ment law suit against our company
because everyone calls him 'FAT ASS'. eek!

dimarcobros
07-18-2003, 11:21 AM
tell him to jump on a treadmill and it won't be a problem. :D

NastyOne
07-18-2003, 11:24 AM
How is that sexual herasment?
What a fat ****. LOL

HCS
07-18-2003, 11:29 AM
NastyOne:
How is that sexual herasment?
What a fat ****. LOL I'm not sure,
his attorneys have been in contact with some of the guys I work with to see what was said.
The only thing I ever called the fat **** was "bubble but".
[ July 18, 2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Coach
07-18-2003, 11:53 AM
Unless the Fat **** told the people he was being teased by to stop calling him the names and had reported it to a superior then I don't think much can happen. At least that is what I got out of sexual harassment training that we have every few years.
You should find a Wide Load sticker and put it on his car. :D

rvrkaosI
07-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Tell chubby to have another krispie cream and take a chill pill!

Boozer
07-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Phone number would be great as well. I'll call him :)

1stepcloser
07-18-2003, 01:15 PM
Could this be his girl friend?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/1095thong-med.jpg

gigamurph
07-18-2003, 01:21 PM
I'd fit in that catergory and I don't mind the occasional joke about it but when it goes too long I'll let ya know. Put yourselves in his shoes. If someone called ya needled**k, pinhead, fag, or something else other than your name day after day, ya wouldn't like it either and most everyone has shown their sensitivity to this kinda s**t right here on the boards! We're all adults, and a joke from time to time is one thing, but what most people could use is the ability to put themselves in someone elses' shoes and ask ,"Would I like that if it was me?" Ya know how many times I've typed a post and deleted it because I reread it and didn't like what I said because it may have been perceived as insensitive, crass, or hurtful; whether I meant it too be or not! I don't agree with all this lawsuit BS, but the alternative could be a h**l of alot worse. We could be readin' about the "fat assed guy" goin'on a shootin' spree or kickin' someone's a** and puttin''em in the hospital to finish their days out as a vegetable! Think people! Too goddam nuch insensitivty in this world we live in. Whether you think it's insensitive or not, think before ya pop off! What would it hurt if ya actually called him by his preferred name and not something that he feels is derogatory or hurtful? I'd take it so long, ask ya to knock the s**t off, and weigh my options. Is my job worth kickin' somebody's a** and gettin' fired (and most likely arrested and SUED for assault and bodliy harm) or sue the insensitive dolts, receive satisfaction and resolution, and keep my job! I think the problem here is not the guy with the fat a** but his co-workers! :mad:
.....and I only used the "mad" smilie to show my distaste for this kinda crap and not any one individual.
I,ve been called them all; fat a**, bubble butt, double bubble; you name it, I've been called it! Have come close to kickin' an a** or two because of it but have never threatened to sue. If ya don't like me or my appearence, then move on and leave me out of your BS world! If ya had to work with me, then do it PROFESSIONALLY and keep your childish, ignorant, uninformed remarks to yourself.....and as for the treadmill remarks, don't go there unless ya have tried to lose more than the 10 pounds ya put on over the holidays. I myself have been there,done that; and it ain't always as easy as "if ya would get of your lazy a** and exercise more"! I challenge any of you to work the work schedule, job, and the conditions that I have and say that I don't exercise enough! Don't speak of what you know nothin' about!

HCS
07-18-2003, 01:37 PM
RiverDave:
Gig, I can see that.. the bubble butt part, not the rest of it. wink :D j/k
Why so serious today? That's like the 2nd or 3rd serious post I've read from ya?
Realistically if someone called me fat ass, depending on who the lil twit was, I'd come up with something better and fire it back and them and so on and so on.
RD I figure he was the guy that got picked on in high school.
Like you say, if he had a good come back and put everyone in their place maybe everyone would have left him alone. :rolleyes:
His nick name was Hubba Bubba. He didn't seem to have a problem with that. :D
I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the owner is worth millions.

spectratoad
07-18-2003, 01:43 PM
From what I have seen the chubby white guys that have boats always have or are around hot chicks. Besides my kids call me Chubinator sometimes. Only because I joke about it as much as they do.

H.B. Brett
07-18-2003, 02:42 PM
What about people that sue fast food places cause they're overweight? cry I have a cartoon on my desk that says "Warning! Consuming five fruits and vegitables per day can severely impair your ability to sue anybody for making you fat." yuk

Jrocket
07-18-2003, 03:26 PM
Calls "Him"? He should just whip your ass's instead if he's got all that!! :D

HCS
07-18-2003, 03:39 PM
Jrocket:
Calls "Him"? He should just whip your ass's instead if he's got all that!! :D That's what gets me, it's a technician
suing because other technicians he worked with
were picking on him. :rolleyes:
He'll probably win something.

Infomaniac
07-18-2003, 04:48 PM
You would be fired at American Airlines instantly for saying that.
Being a supervisor, if someone said that I heard someone else say that and did nothing about it. I would be fired.

HOSS
07-19-2003, 11:54 AM
Tell him to stick a cactus in it.

07-19-2003, 12:13 PM
You guys missed Gig's point, its the constant barrage of insults that goes on day in and day out. A joke the first time may get a laugh or two and since it did the insulter tries again and again, pretty soon everyone is taking shots at the guy and soon enough his life is miserable. If everyone put themself in the other one's shoes there would be alot less problems among people.

HCS
07-19-2003, 12:25 PM
In this guy's case he was being just as much of
an ass as everyone else.
He would literally pick fights with people then
joke about it later.
The law will be on his side I'm sure.