PDA

View Full Version : This week's Darwin Award

rrrr
09-02-2003, 07:24 AM
Have any of you guys ever had the uncontrollable desire to jump from a moving car? Didn't think so... :D
Death by Stupidity (http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~1604981,00.html)

JetBoatRich
09-02-2003, 07:38 AM
Give him credit, he finished what he wanted to do frown

carbonmarine
09-02-2003, 07:45 AM
whata fugg'in retard.....
rick32

Mandelon
09-02-2003, 07:52 AM
D R U G S .......???
What a dumbass. frown

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2003, 07:52 AM
Here's the "real deal" Darwin Awards (http://www.darwinawards.com/)
And here's an appetizer from there:
September 1990, Australia | Men seem to have an affinity for large trucks. What else can explain the actions of a 34-year-old thief who decided to take possession of the engine of an old Bedford tip-truck?
The truck was parked outside a glass recycling company in Alexandria. It generally takes three men to lift an engine block of this size, but our enterprising pilferer decided that the best way to remove the engine was from below, rather than the conventional out-the-top-with-a-crane technique.
He crawled under the cab and began to loosen the bolts.
Suddenly the engine block broke loose and landed on his face, killing him instantly. Police ascertained that he had at least one accomplice, judging by the pool of vomit found under a nearby bush.
An employee discovered his body early the next morning. The manager said that the truck was about to be scrapped. "If he had come and asked me for it, I would have given it to him."
[ September 02, 2003, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

Dribble
09-02-2003, 09:38 AM
I wonder what he would have done for a piercing?
:rolleyes:

twistedpair
09-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Let's see, your buddy says he wants to jump out of your moving vehicle, and you keep driving!?!
PULL IT OVER, DUMBASS! idea Too bad he did'nt take his retard friends with him. :mad:

Riolado
09-02-2003, 04:15 PM
Makes me think of a friend of mine from the early river days down by Needles. He jumped out of my brother's 19' Hallett at about forty or more MPH. Busted him up pretty good - broken ribs. When we asked the fool why he did it he said, "This trip was too boring - somebody had to do something."
He sat in the boat drinking beer all by himself all the way back to LA that night. (You could do that in those days.)I can still recall coming down Cajon Pass and turning around in the truck and seeing him sitting in the passenger seat of the little red Hallett flipping me the bone with one hand and holding a beer in the other. Damn idiot.
Riolado

bigerich
09-02-2003, 05:32 PM
twistedpair:
Let's see, your buddy says he wants to jump out of your moving vehicle, and you keep driving!?!
PULL IT OVER, DUMBASS! idea Too bad he did'nt take his retard friends with him. :mad: Couldn't have said it better myself.