PDA

View Full Version : I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Laveyman
12-31-2002, 04:56 AM
(Picture the munchkins in the Wizard of Oz singing this for me...)
Ding dong the biatch is gone, the biatch is gone. Ding dong the wicked biatch is gone! yuk
Today my divorce is final at long last! I got raked over the coals pretty hard, but most importantly, I KEPT THE BOAT! Anyone looking for a used wife? Just take over payments and assume all liabilities and she's yours!!! Cash settlements offered within reason for quick marriages!!! :D
After two years of the hell she put me through, this is the best damn New Years present I could ever ask for! :cool:

Blown 472
12-31-2002, 05:23 AM
Good day eh!! happy new year to you.

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 05:26 AM
Amen Brother !!!
My final trial date is Jan.8th....
were comin' down the backstretch around turn 4 lookin' for the checkered Flag ! :D

Laveyman
12-31-2002, 05:28 AM
It couldn't be better!!! Happy New Years back at y'all!!!
Liberator,
The last few weeks are HELL! You basically end up kiss the hags a$$ to make sure she doesn't change her mind on the final agreement. Jan 8th will be a sweet day for ya. wink

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 05:40 AM
My situation is a little different :p
Instead of her having me by the whevos eek!
you might say I got her by the Fajita's wink

Jungle Boy
12-31-2002, 06:45 AM
It's cheaper to rent them than to buy them. Can't live without them and can't kill them. Hope things get better for you now. :cool:

GlastronGuy
12-31-2002, 06:59 AM
Laveyman:
Anyone looking for a used wife? Just take over payments and assume all liabilities and she's yours!!! Cash settlements offered within reason for quick marriages!!! Pics?
wink

diggler
12-31-2002, 07:15 AM
I am so never getting married! I'm just going to adopt a 25 year old that has their own apartment. All of my friends are going through divorces too.
Of course, in the eyes of my friend's wives, I am satan incarnate because I lead them to do bad things!

DOHARA
12-31-2002, 07:17 AM
Congrats on that, Sometimes it's cheaper to keep them. argue

DOHARA
12-31-2002, 07:19 AM
LIKIS 101 BABY :D

Blown 472
12-31-2002, 07:31 AM
diggler:
I am so never getting married! I'm just going to adopt a 25 year old that has their own apartment. All of my friends are going through divorces too.
Of course, in the eyes of my friend's wives, I am satan incarnate because I lead them to do bad things! That is one of the fun things that I do to my friends who used to give me shit when I was married, now they have girlfriends that keep them on a tight leash.

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 07:38 AM
I have noticed the bank $$$$ are starting to add up already...didn't know about half the crap she was buying and subscribing to..book clubs,records,DVD's,friggin'Amway....etc.etc..etc. .cancelled all that crap wink

XTRM22
12-31-2002, 07:38 AM
RIght On Jim! I am glad it's over, and you get to keep the boat, so I guess the savings account for the whipple will soon start to grow again?
I hate to correct you by the way, but I know you well and you are NEVER free, CHeap and Easy, but not free. Congrats Brother
Chuck :D

Blown 472
12-31-2002, 07:39 AM
and the giving of the money to oral roberts, found some of that shit too.
And tha part that really sucks is she never got oral with me. :mad:

RPrincez
12-31-2002, 07:49 AM
Girls like that give us nice girls a bad name. Glad to hear everything is turning for the better. Have a happy new year. Were you thinking with the wrong head at the time of marriage?

VillainDave
12-31-2002, 07:53 AM
Congrats!!!!! mate!
Mine was final on the 16th and yes I got the boat!!!! Lovin The Water!!!

spectratoad
12-31-2002, 07:55 AM
Dirk, You better not talk that way or Misty won't let me hang out with you at all.
Liberator, I know how that is. Mine tried to strap me with about $7,000 that she rung up without me knowing. Good thing I had a good lawyer. She kept those bills, gave her a car payment for a car that she wrecked, I got custody of the chilluns and she pays me child support. It would have been the other way around had I been a nice guy like I wanted to be but my lawyer told me, "As much as it hurts, go for the throat from the git-go" :D
I now have an awesome wife that loves the lake and boat as much as I smile_sp .

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 08:30 AM
That's the bad thing about being a man... :(
God did'nt give us enough blood to think with both "Heads" at the same time :p ....it's one or the other LOL

diggler
12-31-2002, 08:44 AM
spectratoad:
Dirk, You better not talk that way or Misty won't let me hang out with you at all.
Ain't that the truth!

RPrincez
12-31-2002, 08:45 AM
Sometimes I hear of guys how got into a real mess and I really feel sorry for them. Some women will take everything if they could. I just think it is really sad to do that when at one time you cared for the person and then it somes down to a $$$ thing. What a bitch!

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 08:59 AM
Scary part is this is someone you literally trusted your life with eek! now they want to slit your throat argue

HCS
12-31-2002, 09:05 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
I have noticed the bank $$$$ are starting to add up already...didn't know about half the crap she was buying and subscribing to..book clubs,records,DVD's,friggin'Amway....etc.etc..etc. .cancelled all that crap wink I can laugh now. I got divorced 16 years ago and my X bought every magazine, record club you can think of, and charged all the crap she could on credit cards. I got stuck with all the bills. It wasn't funny then of coarse but when I look back and then look what your saying it made me chuckle.
Hang in there what goes around comes around! She'll get hers. :rolleyes:

beyondhelpin
12-31-2002, 09:19 AM
Somehow those sweet little darlings can become Satan towards the end! Im still lucky I guess mine has not transformed. But damn some of those sweet cute coundnt hurt a fly bundles of love have short circuted no buddies during divorces. Wow stand back and hope you dont get any on you!

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 09:22 AM
I am not alone Brothers and Sisters....in the past few months there have been many divorces among us ....must be something in the water???

Back To Havasu
12-31-2002, 09:40 AM
I never had a divorce that didn't cost me a fortune, and I never had one that wasn't worth every penny of it.....
One more thought...spouses come and go, but kids are FOREVER!!!! wink :p

Laveyman
12-31-2002, 10:04 AM
XTRM22:
RIght On Jim! I am glad it's over, and you get to keep the boat, so I guess the savings account for the whipple will soon start to grow again?
I hate to correct you by the way, but I know you well and you are NEVER free, CHeap and Easy, but not free. Congrats Brother
Chuck :D I think I've given up on the Whipple account. It has been converted to the "New Big-Ass Lavey with a Teague Motor Account" jawdrop
And stop givin away all my deep secrets! :D

Laveyman
12-31-2002, 10:09 AM
RPrincez:
Sometimes I hear of guys how got into a real mess and I really feel sorry for them. Some women will take everything if they could. I just think it is really sad to do that when at one time you cared for the person and then it somes down to a $$$ thing. What a bitch! OH! So you DID know my XW!!! Let's see, she got half my retirement, all of my deferred comp, both IRA's, none of the debt, and a whole lotta alimony every friggin month! I lost my a$$, but more importantly, I'm rid of her and can move on to much better things. Life is grand!!!

Windy
12-31-2002, 10:11 AM
You know what they say about divorces...theyre worth it.
Good luck to you,
MissHBjet

78Eliminator
12-31-2002, 10:16 AM
Man! One thing I never did with my EX is give her access to my bank roll (well, I guess I did once but then I took her off my account when I saw she was not responsible). I suppose, if I got married I would go all out and get a joint account. You guys are young though and when you're younger, the most important things about a woman are not the same as when you're older. Right now I am interested in someone who likes peace and quiet and is not interested in creating drama. I found this and you have no idea how nice life can be without the mental drain of a ****ed up relationship. Keep trying fellas. There are cool women out there who have their shit together and are more interested in being a true partner than just a liability.

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 10:25 AM
Yea Justin that's what I will probably chase ..older women ???
Been like the monkey on the low branch lately..
get crapped on all the time and when you try to hold your head up all you see are assholes eek!
Gotta be a good one out there somewhere ?
Gonna start "Trolling" for her this summer hopefully back on my feet by then... :D

78Eliminator
12-31-2002, 10:36 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
Gotta be a good one out there somewhere ?
There is. Here is my advice (whether you want it or not): don't get jaded. If you date (or marry) someone who is bad to you, don't let it change who you are. Be your normal self. That was my problem. I went on a self destructive rampage and of course, during the rampage no healthy nice woman would want to be with me. Don't let the bad, selfish people win. Be cool. Peace and love.

Liberator TJ1984
12-31-2002, 10:43 AM
Hey look at it this way , less baggage to carry to catch the next OPC Party ??Travel solo..
Gonna try to make it if it don't happen the same time as one of our IHBA Races are scheduled..

78Eliminator
12-31-2002, 10:44 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
Hey look at it this way , less baggage to carry to catch the next OPC Party ??Travel solo..
Gonna try to make it if it don't happen the same time as one of our IHBA Races are scheduled.. Cool deal! Of course, I'll be there with the Burninator in full effect.

Blown 472
12-31-2002, 11:05 AM
78Eliminator:
Liberator TJ1984:
Gonna try to make it if it don't happen the same time as one of our IHBA Races are scheduled.. Cool deal! Of course, I'll be there with the Burninator in full effect. So, any chance I could catch a ride on it??

78Eliminator
12-31-2002, 11:07 AM
Blown 472:
So, any chance I could catch a ride on it?? You're gunna be there too? Of course you can. So far I've got two seats reserved! :)

Blown 472
12-31-2002, 12:22 PM
I am planning on coming out. Never been to tha sandbar.

RiverGirl
12-31-2002, 01:08 PM
Life is grand!!! [/qb]Weeelll...
Glad to see you're happy now!
mine was final oct 28th.... :D
[ December 31, 2002, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]