PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable

RitcheyRch
03-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Did you guys see on the news where HealthNet wants to give illegal Mexicans health insurance for $75 per month?
I really dont know what to say about this other than total disbelief. I was declined medical insurance through HealthNet because they claim I am 12 pounds overweight and yet they will insure these illegals for almost free.

hotsand65
03-19-2006, 06:07 PM
UFB - I work in the industry and your right, if you have just the slightest thing wrong you are declined. For the average family of 4 with a 2,500 deductible is at least 600/mo. That will be so f&cked up!

RitcheyRch
03-19-2006, 06:10 PM
I got declined trying to get my own medical insurance rather than going through the corporate/group plan at work.
They said I was 12 pounds overweight even though I explained I am not fat but am a bodybuilder. I told them I would provide pictures but none of that mattered.

hotsand65
03-19-2006, 06:12 PM
That's their ploy - they decline you on the smallest of issues then they make you apply for the "state" program where the premium is at least 50% higher.

RitcheyRch
03-19-2006, 06:18 PM
What's the state program?
That's their ploy - they decline you on the smallest of issues then they make you apply for the "state" program where the premium is at least 50% higher.

hotsand65
03-19-2006, 06:25 PM
It's called the MRMIP program and it's a "major risk" program that you can't be declined for - however, the rates are astronomical!

RitcheyRch
03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
It figures.
It's called the MRMIP program and it's a "major risk" program that you can't be declined for - however, the rates are astronomical!

FLEA DIDDY
03-19-2006, 06:30 PM
And the sad part about it is that you and I are subsidizing these CRIMINALS whether we want to or not. If Healthnet or any other company insures them for whatever the cost may be then they should insure All of the people for the SAME AMOUNT or be sued for discrimination.
It's long past time for a REVOLUTION to end this Bullsh*t. This is supposed to be a country where hard work and self worth are supposed to mean something and it's turned out to be a country that rewards the worthless and the "I want something for nothing" or the " I deserve everything just because".
F*ck um, anymore I could care less if they just die in the street. I'd rather be taxed to bury um instead of being taxed to provide them with something that they don't deserve.
I'm so fed up with this BS that I really don't give a damn if anyone doesn't like my opinion. I'm gonna go next door and kick the sh*t outta my neighbors gardener.
RioI'm with you 100%! The sh@t is getting out of hand, we work hard everyday only to pay for the poor mofo's. In the end all they do is screw up the market value of everything and anything they touch.