PDA

View Full Version : Killing rabbits is fun!!!

DickDanger
09-14-2003, 08:41 PM
So far, I have shot 2 today in my yard, and am hoping to get one more before I go to bed. I have tried everything to keep them out of my shrubs, and nothing works. I figure that when I get a couple more, I am gonna hang them from the fence, so their buddies know what is in store for them if they dare venture into my yard. Well, back to the bloodletting.....-DD Out
[ September 14, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Havasu Hangin'
09-14-2003, 08:43 PM
Gonna be little DD's running around soon?

DickDanger
09-14-2003, 08:45 PM
LMAO..there had better not be!!!! -DD Out

Kindsvater Flat
09-14-2003, 08:48 PM
We have them bad here. We are always shooting them. They can tear up a cucumber field pretty quick.

superdave013
09-14-2003, 08:57 PM
My dogs would love it at your place. Hell, I wouldn't hardly have to feed them anymore. lol
But really I donno what to think about that. I've never shot anything that I didn't plan on eating.

DickDanger
09-14-2003, 09:03 PM
Just got back from the yard...none out there yet.
SD, I know what you mean, but when I say that I have tried everything, I mean just that. I have sprayed the shrubs with "Hinder", used bloodmeal around them, trapped a few rabbits in one of those cages, and released them more than a mile away..nothing works. They are just killing my plants, and shitting everywhere. I used to be big into bird hunting, and always brought them home to eat, but in this case, I have had enough of these bastards. -DD Out
[ September 14, 2003, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

hoolign
09-15-2003, 05:52 AM
be vewy vewy qwiet....

Boozer
09-15-2003, 05:58 AM
So rather then capturing them and releasing them why don't you just kill them in the cage?
My uncle had a huge squirell problem and the squirells were actualy living in the walls and attic of his house. They put holes in the siding and moved in. We set 4 of those cage traps. Every morning he'd come out and find 2 or 3 of them being occupied by a squirell. Break out the BB gun and bye bye squirell. We probably killed 20 squirells or more.
His house is no longer being occupied by squirells.

HalletDave
09-15-2003, 06:10 AM
His house is no longer being occupied by squirells Except for the times you visit him. :p :D
HD

Mrs. Ectosource
09-15-2003, 10:59 AM
Hey there DD,
How the hell are ya? If ya wanna know how to keep them out.I will share what I know with ya. I'll post at HDs for you.
Maybe I'll see you Weds at the Mid week liars club.I am hopping
Tell your lady I said hello..