PDA

View Full Version : Making A Citizen's Arrest

GlastronGuy
08-09-2003, 10:57 AM
There was a thread on this a while back.
Is it OK to hog tie the person you would like to make a citizen's arrest on till the cops get there?

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 03:08 PM
GlastronGuy:
Is it OK to hog tie the person you would like to make a citizen's arrest on till the cops get there? Just talk to him,GlastronGay! I know I would just sit back and watch, not to many missing links can do it. If you do tie him up, not over any park benchs, he might get the wrong idea... eek! :D wink

GlastronGuy
08-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
Is it OK to hog tie the person you would like to make a citizen's arrest on till the cops get there? Just talk to him,GlastronGay! I know I would just sit back and watch, not to many missing links can do it. If you do tie him up, not over any park benchs, he might get the wrong idea... eek! :D wink That's comical. A man named Kim calling me gay.
:rolleyes:

Thunderbutt
08-09-2003, 04:03 PM
GlastronGuy:
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
Is it OK to hog tie the person you would like to make a citizen's arrest on till the cops get there? Just talk to him,GlastronGay! I know I would just sit back and watch, not to many missing links can do it. If you do tie him up, not over any park benchs, he might get the wrong idea... eek! :D wink That's comical. A man named Kim calling me gay.
:rolleyes: Yes, I agree a GUY named Kim shouldn't be calling someone else Gay. GOOD NIGHT KIMMEY

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 04:17 PM
GlastronGuy:
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
:rolleyes: My name makes me gay, give me a few seconds with your poke and I'am sure she won't be calling you stud anymore :D You should watch what you post to because, I will be on it fast..GlastronGay!

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 04:22 PM
Thunderbutt:
GlastronGuy:
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
:rolleyes: Yes, I agree a GUY named Kim shouldn't be calling someone else Gay. GOOD NIGHT KIMMEY Was I speaking to you, your insight on this blows..goodnight, shit not even started with you guys :D ..got something else..I will wait.......( . )( . )........ pig_flyi

GlastronGuy
08-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
:rolleyes: My name makes me gay, give me a few seconds with your poke and I'am sure she won't be calling you stud anymore :D You should watch what you post to because, I will be on it fast..GlastronGay! Those who can, do.
Those who can't, talk about it.
I am sure anyone even remotely familiar with psychology will verify that you go so overboard with boobs and sex because you can't get either one or can't perform when you do get access to them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. You just never grew out of seventh grade.

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 04:55 PM
GlastronGuy:
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
Kim Hanson:
GlastronGuy:
:rolleyes: My name makes me gay, give me a few seconds with your poke and I'am sure she won't be calling you stud anymore :D You should watch what you post to because, I will be on it fast..GlastronGay! Those who can, do.
Those who can't, talk about it.
I am sure anyone even remotely familiar with psychology will verify that you go so overboard with boobs and sex because you can't get either one or can't perform when you do get access to them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. You just never grew out of seventh grade. I allways tell the truth, just because you can't imagine that many women, ****, I forgot alot of them, boobs are my thing rocket scientist! I still talk to alot of the women on here, I love them for everything they are, smart,gorgeous,they are what makes the world go around genius!
I really think that most women would rather have the truth from you than a lie, are you missing something here GG......( . )( . )........ :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-09-2003, 06:25 PM
I don't have much time for weirdo's, your an exception though, bring my name into a thread and not think I will reply to this! Wake-up soon!........( . )( . )..........
[ August 09, 2003, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Tinkerer
08-09-2003, 08:03 PM
bring my name into a thread and not think I will reply to this! Wake-up soon!........( . )( . )..........
I must have missed something here- It looks to me like you started it.

Kim Hanson
08-10-2003, 08:07 AM
Tinkerboater:
bring my name into a thread and not think I will reply to this! Wake-up soon!........( . )( . )..........
I must have missed something here- It looks to me like you started it. He brought up my name in the Male Bashing Thread and this is like payback..understand now!......( . )( . )...... :D