PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dirty boats!

lakewake
03-19-2006, 07:55 PM
I am launching a new Auto/Marine interior cleaning line. It's results are amazing. I have a vinyl cleaner and finisher and a leather cleaner and finisher. I am looking for some weathered (Filthier the better) boat interiors to clean for a before and after testamonial page for my web site. I will come to where you have your boat,clean a portion of a seat or bench and take a snap shot. I'd like your honest comments and opinions. For your time I will leave you with a starter pack that will finish the boat several times. I live in the Chino Hills ,Ca area so the closer the better but am willing to travel in the LA,Orange,San Bernardino and Riverside Counties respectivly.If you have leather furniture that needs cleaning that is good too. Give me a call or send me an email.
My cell is 714-293-6039 or send an email to junkyardjuice@hotmail.com
The web site will be up soon.Thanks.

moneypit
03-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Keep us posted. Good luck.. People on here dont like outsiders preying on us with spam. But hell if your stuff is good, then it will probably be overlooked.

HOOTER SLED-
03-19-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm in Corona. Bring it. :D You mean you can't do my WHOLE interior?? The leather in my Burb might need some attention too. Good luck man. :rollside:

Redneck
03-19-2006, 09:07 PM
in the high desert shoot me a pm im game

NashvilleBound
03-20-2006, 04:57 AM
How big is your service area again?????? I am looking for a quality detailer......

TOBTEK
03-20-2006, 06:35 AM
How big is your service area again?????? I am looking for a quality detailer......
:) :)

lakewake
03-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the responses and emails. We are not a detail company and not looking to sell a service. We are manufacturing new enviromentally friendly cleaning products for vinyl and leather. I am looking for boaters that have older interiors that are hard to clean. My offer was to give my products free of charge to ***boat members that allowed me to take some before and after photos that I can use on my web site. I'll try and contact everyone that has emailed ASAP.Thanks

Tom Brown
03-20-2006, 07:59 AM
I'm looking for a couple of dirties also.

Garrddogg
03-20-2006, 08:03 AM
I'm looking for a couple of dirties also.
Yeah but hes lookin for BOATS..
lol