PDA

View Full Version : Evan and Zora live happily ever after....

nextasex
02-17-2003, 10:02 PM
What a series, I didn't keep up with much of it, only when my wife would scream and I would run to the room to see what the heck was going on. Zora seemed like a really nice girl, the other girl seemed like a gold digger. Then the million dollar check, What would YOUR next boat be?
Laaaaater,
Frank

77charger
02-17-2003, 10:06 PM
my wife wanted her to win too.My next boat would be a 21 tunnel with twin 2.5s

Cantrip
02-17-2003, 10:15 PM
I'm so glad it came out like that, I love Zora, she is a great person and deserves everything good that happens to her. With all the shit on TV I actually walked away with a good feeling.

RiverKitty
02-17-2003, 10:18 PM
Hey nextasex, thanks for starting this thread.
I was thinking about it but wan't sure if anyone else would be interested.
Anyways, back to the *fairytale* happy ending!
Because they both accepted each other for who they were, with or without money, they were rewarded a million bucks!
I wonder what would have happened if she declined his offer. Would he still have ended up with any money???
One last comment, did you see Sarah's face when he told her he didn't pick her!!! She was in *shock* with that *fake* smile all over her face! I think she thought for SURE he would pick her. Bottom line, I think she WAS the gold-digger.
Joe/Evan! Ya did a good job! Ya found the girl with the golden heart and chose her for the right reasons.
Now to see how the story will progress. Will these folks still be together 50 years from now? I hope so. Call me old-fashioned, but I really want the "happy-ending"!
[ February 17, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Cantrip
02-17-2003, 10:24 PM
OHHHH, and was I the only one that caught to the fact that Sarah pretty much admited to giving Evan a hummer ?

RiverKitty
02-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Yupper! I read between the lines on that one too! ;o)
Obviously it wasn't good enough for her to be the *chosen one*.
Guess she needs to go back to the *film industry*, eh??? ;o)

RiverToysJas
02-17-2003, 10:39 PM
Sarah gave him a hummer, and I'm pretty sure Melissa who came in third slept with him. Zora would barely kiss the guy and she won! Good for her. The one who didn't throw herself on him was the one he wanted. Some guys just like a challenge!!!
RTJas :D

Cantrip
02-17-2003, 10:43 PM
If a girl was suckin my dong and she thought I was worth 50 large, I would think she would suck it like the the money was stashed in my wedding tackle,general and 2 colonels and she wanted to get it out.

Dusty Times
02-17-2003, 10:46 PM
I couldn't see Sarah shutting up long enough to give good hummer.
I loved the look on the b#*chs face when she got dumped. She thought it was impossable to be anyone but her. Haaa!
Glad Zora was the one. She was the only good one.

Dusty Times
02-17-2003, 10:50 PM
Did anyone notice that Sarah talked out of the right side of her mouth.
Guess I was picking her apart by the end.
I might have kicked the T.V. if he would have picked her.

mbrown2
02-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Gulp...slurp.... = Classic

nextasex
02-17-2003, 11:18 PM
I can't believe Melissa made it to be third. She looked like she got kicked in the face and what makes her even uglier is her bad attitude. She was so jealous that Evan dropped her. She showed her real self at the end when she began ragging on him and the jewelery she wished she had!! Sarah DID give that dude a 2003 Hummer :D he probably lost all his respect for her at that time, come on biotch, in the bushes on TV?? Anyway, Zora is a very fine LADY!
Laaaaaater,
Frank :cool:

locogringo
02-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Cantrip:
If a girl was suckin my dong and she thought I was worth 50 large, I would think she would suck it like the the money was stashed in my wedding tackle,general and 2 colonels and she wanted to get it out. Now that is some funny shit!
I didn't watch one episode but thanks for keeping me in the loop of knowledge!
Daniel

JetBoatRich
02-18-2003, 04:15 AM
Never watched the show until last night and then I only watched the last 45 minutes. I watched the past threads and what has been said on the radio. I was cracking up last night when she was talking about the hummer, she thought that was the deal closer :D he didn't want a women who gives a hummer for money, like a *****. My guess

twistedpair
02-18-2003, 07:13 AM
I'll bet that Heidi-Ho was clawin' the crap out of her TV when that check came out!

Charley
02-18-2003, 07:25 AM
I watched one episode and this one... I wasn't expecting much based on the fact that everybody hated last weeks show, but..... this show was pretty cool....he picked the nice girl, the tramps showed their true colors and the twist was absolutely bitchen...... I thought the twist was gonna be that he really was rich, and my wife thought he was gonna come out of the closet LMAO! :D

canutowme
02-18-2003, 08:58 AM
Wy dad thought the twist was zora was a man!

Cantrip
02-18-2003, 09:04 AM
I thought the same thing Charley, I thought he was going to say he really was rich, heir to the Marriott Hotels fortune or something like that. But you've got to love the reactions, those were the payoff in the end, there is no way you can script that and nobody that stupid could have pulled off a reaction like that as an actor. I cant wait to see next week to see if they are still together or what they are doing with the money. Anyone want to toss some coin down for a wager ? smile_sp

diggler
02-18-2003, 09:34 AM
I seem to recall seeing some tabloids two weeks ago or so while at the checkout. It showed wedding pictures of Zora's and Evan's wedding.
Too bad I'm not a betting man.. Zora was my pick from the beginning.

78Eliminator
02-18-2003, 09:55 AM
I have never seen anything that was so obviously staged. Give me a break guys, this is Hollywood. Don't believe everything you see. I bet you guys watch Jerry Springer too....

superdave013
02-18-2003, 09:57 AM
I'ed dump the nice chick and get some HOOKERS :D LOL You know, the kind of girls you don't take home to mom and have to hide from dad!

78Eliminator
02-18-2003, 10:04 AM
superdave013:
I'ed dump the nice chick and get some HOOKERSI thought that's what they all were? :D
What kind of slut would go on a show called "Joe Millionaire"? A big time slut, that's who....

missboatnam1
02-18-2003, 10:51 AM
i was so happy too that he picked zora, when they handed them the money it looked like she got a little dizzy, could you even imagine the way they felt???...now was it a million to split or a million each???? ...way too cool, ok, so what shows next????? that one getting married with out even meeting each other might be intresting.... :D

canutowme
02-18-2003, 12:56 PM
you notice right after they got the check for a mill evan told zora, well your 50 thousand dollars richer, he had split the money withen ten minutes of getting it!

2hot4u
02-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Good for Zora, Now there's a girl who knows how to get what she wants... KEEP THEM GUESSING wink