PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure if This is Spam???

MJ19
05-15-2003, 08:41 PM
I wanted to share this with those animal lovers on the boards.
http://rentonoriginals.com/
Her prices are great and her work is really great too. :D
Friend of mine got this "rock" as a wedding gift notice the two wedding rings on the doggie's collars...pretty cute IMO :D and I can confirm...it looks a lot like her two dogs Max & Roxanne. :D
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/rocknart1/maxroxanne.jpg
There are TONS of portraits, rocks, etc...check out the photos on her web site if you ever wanted a memory of your special pet or if you know an animal lover and would like to give them a gift. :D
I'm ordering one to use as a "headstone" for the site where my doggie "Peaches" was buried. :)

DickDanger
05-15-2003, 08:44 PM
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

hoolign
05-15-2003, 08:46 PM
I'd like to get one of those, with a picture of my neighbors cat on it..next time he has a concert on my fence at three in the mornin....WHACK :D

MJ19
05-15-2003, 08:50 PM
DickDanger:
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif So what are you saying DD? idea Spam is good :D wink :p

missboatnam1
05-15-2003, 09:28 PM
i say good and weird!!

Kwicherbichen
05-16-2003, 12:46 AM
missboatnam1:
i say good and weird!! Kinda like your avatar eek! She kinda looks like a woman waiting for the doors to open at a shoe sale :D
If your a true animal lover & ya want to help an animal out go to Forever Wild Sanctuary (http://www.foreverwildexotics.com) and donate a buck or two. You can even arrange a tour if your in the area. Nothing like standing next to a 600lb tiger eek! eek! eek!
[ May 16, 2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

HighRoller
05-16-2003, 01:10 AM
Nothing like standing next to a 600lb tiger eek! eek! eek! [/QB][/QUOTE]
Well,maybe being chased by one!!!

Kwicherbichen
05-18-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm with ya on that one eek! . If a tiger ever chases me I hope he likes shit! Because that's what I'll be spraying as I run like a sissy. cry
When I was at the sanctuary I asked Joel "hypotheticly" (sp) what someone should do if they were to be confronted by a "big cat" (lion, tiger, puma, etc..). He said you should do everything you can to make yourself appear taller (raise hands above head, stand on a large rock or log, etc..) and never turn your back on the animal until it is gone. Unfortunately, peeing & pooping all over yourself was not one of the choices frown
[ May 19, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

Rexone
05-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Kwicherbichen:
I'm with ya on that one eek! . If a tiger ever chases me I hope he likes shit! Because that's what I'll be spraying as I run like a sissy. cry
When I was at the sanctuary I asked Joel "hypotheticly" (sp) what someone should do if they were to be confronted by a "big cat" (lion, tiger, puma, etc..). He said you should do everything you can to make yourself appear taller (raise hands above head, stand on a large rock or log, etc..) and never turn your back on the animal until it is gone. Unfortunately, peeing & pooping all over yourself was not one of the choices :( Came upon a mountain lion while mountain biking awhile back above La Verne here. He was hangin out in a stream the trail runs through. Me & another guy almost ran into him, stopped about 10-15 feet away. he just stood there starin at us, not even the least bit shaken (him, not us). we picked up our bikes and were yellin at him shakin the bikes over our heads. he never even moved or blinked. another biker came down a trail behind him and that scared him off otherwise we'd probably still be up there trying to move this kitty. very impressive animal and "very" fast when he did take off.

DickDanger
05-18-2003, 11:53 PM
And Im assuming that you and your buddy left the shit stained underwear out on the trail then? LOL -DD Out

Rexone
05-19-2003, 12:00 AM
lmao, just about needed an oxygen bottle to breathe after hyperventilating and adreniline rush. lol
actually i didn't even know the guy but glad we were there at the same time rather than just me and the kitty. I don't ride to much alone up there any more.

MJ19
05-19-2003, 07:30 AM
DickDanger:
And Im assuming that you and your buddy left the shit stained underwear out on the trail then? LOL -DD Out Is that how those kinds of things end up out in the wilderness eek! yuk :D

miller19j
05-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Rexone:
Came upon a mountain lion while mountain biking awhile back above La Verne here. He was hangin out in a stream the trail runs through. Me & another guy almost ran into him, stopped about 10-15 feet away. he just stood there starin at us, not even the least bit shaken (him, not us). we picked up our bikes and were yellin at him shakin the bikes over our heads. he never even moved or blinked. another biker came down a trail behind him and that scared him off otherwise we'd probably still be up there trying to move this kitty. very impressive animal and "very" fast when he did take off. I had the same thing happen to me when I use to live in Woodland Hills. I was alone at the time and biking down a fire break when I noticed a Big fury thing standing in the middle of the trail. It eventually walked off and I haven’t been back on that trail sense. eek!