PDA

View Full Version : Ok Topless explain this to me ..

hoolign
03-19-2006, 09:01 PM
How does this thing fukk?? http://www.riverratlife.net/images/tpls/ali.gif
I mean ..is it a chick horse or a dude horse, cause..if it was a chick horse, the dude horse would just push her over and slam her nose in the ground when he ..did his dude horse thing...now if it's a dude horse, does he just get a run the chick hosre and hope his aim is good ?? cause if he tried it slower he would have to balance with his head on her back ..but he would push himself off as soon as he tried for the thrust. if he bit her to hang on the chcik horse would lilley just kick him in the dude horse nuts!
This isnt realy that important for me to know ..but if you have an explanation I would love to hear it :D

SnoopJonnyJon
03-19-2006, 09:33 PM
However an ostrich does it... same deal.

hoolign
03-19-2006, 09:44 PM
However an ostrich does it... same deal.
Ok .I have come to the conclusion that you copy and pasted your location from a copy of wheat fukkers monthly! ..since when do horses lay eggs?? I think you live a bit closer to Wheyburn or kindersley :D

SnoopJonnyJon
03-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Ok .I have come to the conclusion that you copy and pasted your location from a copy of wheat fukkers monthly! ..since when do horses lay eggs?? I think you live a bit closer to Wheyburn or kindersley :D
I always thought horses laid eggs, I guess learned something today. Actually, I'm originally from Assiniboia, we farm there, and had cattle, but never had horses. To be honest i have found that image to be hilarious and have been using it as an emoticon on my msn messenger. When I try to go to bed at night all see is that stupid two legged horse.

boatsnblondes
03-20-2006, 09:08 AM
Fokkin' canucks...what do you guys know about boats?? Your frozen most of the year... :rollside:

ROZ
03-20-2006, 09:13 AM
2 legged horses are like donkeys..they don't reproduce.. must be hermaphrodites :D

topless
03-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Fokkin' canucks...what do you guys know about boats?? Your frozen most of the year... :rollside:I find you to be one of the biggest ass wipes here BnB. What the hell does this thread even have to do with boats anyway? To answer your question Hooli, the horse is a he and like to be submissive therefore, he has his bitch horse mount him while on his back.

maxwedge
03-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Hooli, only you would be sitting there and thinking, "I wonder how that (fake computer generated horse thing) Fukks?" LMAO :D

tamalewagon
03-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Hooli, only you would be sitting there and thinking, "I wonder how that (fake computer generated horse thing) Fukks?" LMAO :D
I can think of one or two others...(not to impune Hooli's twisted mind :D ), but JBB comes to mind as well as a Mr. Tom Brown...

OGShocker
03-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Actually, I'm originally from Assiniboia
Dude! You actually typed that outloud!:D

SnoopJonnyJon
03-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Dude! You actually typed that outloud!:D
Its a real town, about 3000 people. Lowest crime rate in all of North America (old statistic... not sure if its still accurate, but might be). You can't pronounce Assiniboia without "In a boy's ass" :) ... a few miles down the road is the town Aneroid... the road sign has been "modified" by high school kids to read "Hemorrhoid".

Kim Hanson
03-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Fokkin' canucks...what do you guys know about boats?? Your frozen most of the year... :rollside:
How to go fast with them and if you don't break them....you are a pussy! 5 mths. isn't most of the year either..........( . )( . ).............. :rolleyes:

topless
03-20-2006, 07:55 PM
How to go fast with them and if you don't break them....you are a pussy! 5 mths. isn't most of the year either..........( . )( . ).............. :rolleyes:Kimmy, please stop posting because you are starting to make his Canuck statement valid.

ratso
03-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Kimmy, please stop posting because you are starting to make his Canuck statement valid.
LMAO... some things never change.

SummitKarl
03-20-2006, 08:02 PM
he has his bitch mount him while on his back.
something about hearing this from you makes me all OOKY!!! inside :) :rollside:

topless
03-20-2006, 08:05 PM
LMAO... some things never change.Where the hell you been anyway? ya get married again or what?

ratso
03-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Where the hell you been anyway? ya get married again or what?
Nope, just been a lot going on the last few months... mainly business things. Been trying to drop in more but haven't had much spare time on my hands...

topless
03-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Nope, just been a lot going on the last few months... mainly business things. Been trying to drop in more but haven't had much spare time on my hands...Damn good thing because I just told my brother to stop by to see if you were alive.

boatsnblondes
03-21-2006, 08:14 AM
I find you to be one of the biggest ass wipes here BnB. What the hell does this thread even have to do with boats anyway? To answer your question Hooli, the horse is a he and like to be submissive therefore, he has his bitch horse mount him while on his back.
I may be an ass wipe, but at least I never got my picture taken with a dead rabbit around my neck...... :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12265&stc=1

topless
03-21-2006, 12:53 PM
I may be an ass wipe, but at least I never got my picture taken with a dead rabbit around my neck...... :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12265&stc=1Is that the best you can come up with? You sound like you're in 6th grade with that statement.

Ziggy
03-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Nice pair of smiles ;) :)

boatsnblondes
03-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Is that the best you can come up with? You sound like you're in 6th grade with that statement.
Well, I don't know you well enough to not like you, and I don't think badly of you, and, if I decide that i want to get more involved with this board, thers a chance we might meet at a party in the future, I would like that meeting to cordial, so whyat say we start over again and be friends?? I was not trying to insult our Cannuk friend up there, only pointing out that it is hard to boat when everything is frozen over 6 months a year.... :rollside:

uclahater
03-21-2006, 03:40 PM
I find you to be one of the biggest ass wipes here BnB. What the hell does this thread even have to do with boats anyway? To answer your question Hooli, the horse is a he and like to be submissive therefore, he has his bitch horse mount him while on his back.
So the horses name is "LUCKY" :rollside:

topless
03-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Well, I don't know you well enough to not like you, and I don't think badly of you, and, if I decide that i want to get more involved with this board, thers a chance we might meet at a party in the future, I would like that meeting to cordial, so whyat say we start over again and be friends?? I was not trying to insult our Cannuk friend up there, only pointing out that it is hard to boat when everything is frozen over 6 months a year.... :rollside:
Deal. There is not one person that I have met from this forum that I didn't like. :idea:

OGShocker
03-21-2006, 03:50 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12271&stc=1
.:D :D :D

boatsnblondes
03-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Deal. There is not one person that I have met from this forum that I didn't like. :idea:
Great!! I didn't want to a newbie on here and have that going on between us. But, that said, I still get to tease you about the dead rabbit... :rollside:

boatsnblondes
03-21-2006, 03:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12271&stc=1
.:D :D :D
Now what did I do???

topless
03-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Great!! I didn't want to a newbie on here and have that going on between us. But, that said, I still get to tease you about the dead rabbit... :rollside:IT'S NOT A RABBIT!!!! It was my hooker coat with faux fur. :cry:

OGShocker
03-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Now what did I do???
I googled BnB in images and found that...:D