PDA

View Full Version : Smut

theskiffs
04-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Coming to a forun near you. Tom and R.K.Keep your eyes open.A little insider info. :rolleyes:

Sangster
04-30-2003, 02:23 PM
Only in Canada...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 02:35 PM
:)

FMluvswater
04-30-2003, 02:51 PM
Before midnight. That is the plan. Been working on it. :)

hoolign
04-30-2003, 03:12 PM
what's it about?,who's in it?,what times it start?,is it a true story?,how many people in it?,anyone get killed?,guts ripped out?,how about beheadings..huh..any of them?,any bears in it?,what about coyotes?,snakes???,meaningless sex?,is there an orgy scene?how many girls?any motorcycles?how about dragsters?any dragstrip action?what about boats...gotta be some boats in it..huh?how about the big fight scene?who wins...no ,I'll wait...no, who wins? did he cheat?
did'nt kick in the balls did he?that's some dirty pool!speaking of pool...any bikini shots?none of them old grandma bikinis i hope!,how bout drinkin, any drinkin goin on?better use Canadian beer other wise it'll run to long till the drunken fight scene, can i be in it ..huh can i ..can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasse :p
[ April 30, 2003, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 03:14 PM
It's about these two guys who always work out together at the gym who one day discover they have much more in common than they would have ever thought...

FMluvswater
04-30-2003, 03:16 PM
hoolign:
what's it about?,who's in it?,what times it start?,is it a true story?,how many people in it?,anyone get killed?,guts ripped out?,how about beheadings..huh..any of them?,any bears in it?,what about coyotes?,snakes???,meaningless sex?,is there an orgy scene?how many girls?any motorcycles?how about dragsters?any dragstrip action?what about boats...gotta be some boats in it..huh?how about the big fight scene?who wins...no ,I'll wait...no, who wins? did he cheat?
did'nt kick in the balls did he?that's some dirty pool!speaking of pool...any bikini shots?none of them old grandma bikinis i hope!,how bout drinkin, any drinkin goin on?better use Canadian beer other wise it'll run to long till the drunken fight scene, can i be in it ..huh can i ..can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasse :p I'll try to wade through and answer your questions as soon as I can see through the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!!! LMFAO!!! :D

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 03:20 PM
RiverDave:
ok my post looks really bad now..Dave, you can always count on me as a friend regardless of any personal choices you may make. :)

Hustler
04-30-2003, 03:21 PM
RiverDave:
don't get me excited tom and make me start cheatin on righty with lefty..
RD <-- gimp
ok my post looks really bad now.. let me just say that tom's post wasn't there when i typed this and it takes me a awhile now because of the five finger sdhuffle i'm doin here. Nice try Dave but I'm thinking you saw tom's post and got really excited and now your blaming it on your wounded girl friend eek! :D :D

hoolign
04-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Tom Brown:
It's about these two guys who always work out together at the gym who one day discover they have much more in common than they would have ever thought... Ahhhh...Tom...buddy...I'm ..a gonna send you a
check o.k....ahhh, it'll be made out to a whorehouse in regina... :D
[ April 30, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks hoolign. I could really use some charity right about now. :D

hoolign
04-30-2003, 03:28 PM
I'll be needing a reciept!so i know you did'nt just buy a book and crack it! :D

mo
04-30-2003, 03:29 PM
Did someone say smut (http://signout.dk/twins/)

FMluvswater
04-30-2003, 03:45 PM
hoolign:
is it a true story?,
anyone get killed?,
guts ripped out?,
how about beheadings..huh..any of them?,
any bears in it?,
what about coyotes?,
snakes???,
is there an orgy scene?
any motorcycles?
how about dragsters?
any dragstrip action?
how about the big fight scene?No to all of the above. :)
hoolign:
can i be in it ..huh can i ..can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasse :p I don't know that I could write about someone I've talked to, so I'm sorry I'm gonna have to say ... no. But I'm saying it gently ... does that help? :)
hoolign:
1.what times it start?,
2.what's it about?,
3.who's in it?,
4.how many people in it?,
5.meaningless sex?,
6.how many girls?
7.what about boats...gotta be some boats in it..huh?
8.how bout drinkin, any drinkin goin on?
9.any bikini shots?1. TBA but latest ETA is 11:59PM PST
2. love and sex
3. nobody you know. fictional characters.
4. 6
5. I don't believe in that. it all means something wink but smut=sex definitely
6. 2
7. yes of course but not a lot of detail
8. it's alluded to
9. sort of. if you are curious enough to find out you're welcome to read it when I post it
RiverKitty asked me to make this story a smutty romance that takes place on or around a river. That is what it is (although admittedly low on the romance content). :)

hoolign
04-30-2003, 07:01 PM
How about a small walk on part? :p

HOSS
04-30-2003, 07:04 PM
Sounds a little gay to me. :mad:

HOSS
04-30-2003, 07:06 PM
Tom Brown
Quadruple Digit Club
Member # 2405
Member Rated:
posted April 30, 2003 06:14 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's about these two guys who always work out together at the gym who one day discover they have much more in common than they would have ever thought...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1828 | From: the arm pit of Canada | Registered: Feb 2002 | IP: Logged |
See what I meen.
I`m wondering now what site I`m at. Seems like Tom spiked quite a bit of interest from some patrons here.

hoolign
04-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Hoss. homos...11 o clock

Jrocket
04-30-2003, 07:11 PM
What is this the Canadian go to thread? Tom are you recruiting all the "ehhhhh's" up there? eek!

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 07:15 PM
I guess we're the only ones interested in erotica, JR.

HOSS
04-30-2003, 07:17 PM
I`m going back to my roots. BENCH RACERS forum! Too many HOMOS here :D Plus I need to stir up a new batch. :D

Jrocket
04-30-2003, 07:32 PM
HOSS:
I`m going back to my roots. BENCH RACERS forum! Too many HOMOS here :D Plus I need to stir up a new batch. :D Ok...lets see what ya got.I bet you lost your touch!!! eek!

HOSS
04-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Easy now. Lets knock the dust off first. wink

Jrocket
04-30-2003, 07:35 PM
HOSS:
Easy now. Lets knock the dust off first. wink Well start nock'n...I'll be watching you focker!!!! smile_sp

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 07:41 PM
:D

FMluvswater
04-30-2003, 10:59 PM
almost done. :( need maybe another half an hour to finish one more scene. I can post some of it on time though and I will

RiverKitty
04-30-2003, 11:29 PM
Hey GF!
Just catching up on these threads!
I'm *way* behind and may never catch up!
First off, go ahead and finish the story *before* you post it! No need to rush!
Secondly, you *guys* need to show a little respect for FM! She is a talented writer and we should feel honored that has taken the time and effort to write a story just for *us*, no matter what the storyline is about!!! :D That is *way* too cool!
And IF you’re really nice to her, she may stay and do more for us in the future!!!
So guys....lower the testosterone and have a little respect for the girl! (In other words, “TRY to be NICE!!!)
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

FMluvswater
05-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Thanks RiverKitty. The complete story is posted now. "Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel" is the title.

RiverKitty
05-01-2003, 01:35 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Thanks RiverKitty. The complete story is posted now. "Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel" is the title. That's a big 10-4 good buddy!
Just got thru reading it and would love to tell you *exactly* how I'm *feeling* right now, but I'm not sure it would be *appropriate* to post on the forum!!!
I’ll try to shoot ya a PM tomorrow …..as for now, I *must* go clean up and get some rest! ;o)
Cheers ~River (Exhausted…..and a few other things I can’t post) Kitty :D :p

Blown 472
05-01-2003, 07:33 AM
mo:
Did someone say smut (http://signout.dk/twins/) Ok, that kicks ass, got anymore pics??