PDA

View Full Version : need a new bathing suit!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-22-2003, 06:56 PM
I am looking for a new bathing suit. Does anyone on here have a link or does anyone sell bathing suits? I heard mrs. scuba and mrs.kilrty ordered their thongs from someone on the threads and would like to give the money to someone here rather than a franchise. By the way kilrty we are right behind you on the Harley.

WILDERTHANU54
07-22-2003, 06:59 PM
WWW.WICKEDWEASEL.COM (http://WWW.WICKEDWEASEL.COM)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Thank you so much The site is great Is this yours?

Trailer Park Casanova
07-22-2003, 07:32 PM
All my girls go to Mickies on 2nd street in Manhatten Beach

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2003, 08:59 AM
My wife always goes to a couple shops down in Hermosa Beach. Not too far from you.
Trailer Park, how's that place in Manhattan? I'll have to tell my wife about it.
She goes to these places because they are more like homemade. None of the tops at most places fit her "big cannons". I guess at one particular shop in Hermosa, you can mix and match the larger tops if needed. In her case, it's needed. Plus cool colors and stuff like that.
Usually around strip clubs(like in the valley) there are lingerie shops that the dancers shop at. How do I know all this? I'm very observant. :D :D
I can find out the name of the shop in Hermosa if needed. Near the pier, I know that. Hope this helps. Happy shopping.
HOOTER

H.B. Brett
07-23-2003, 09:18 AM
There are some custom mix and match places even for watermelon smugglers on main street in Huntington Beach.

Hermosa
07-23-2003, 09:46 AM
HOOTER SLED-:
My wife always goes to a couple shops down in Hermosa Beach. Not too far from you.
Trailer Park, how's that place in Manhattan? I'll have to tell my wife about it.
She goes to these places because they are more like homemade. None of the tops at most places fit her "big cannons". I guess at one particular shop in Hermosa, you can mix and match the larger tops if needed. In her case, it's needed. Plus cool colors and stuff like that.
Usually around strip clubs(like in the valley) there are lingerie shops that the dancers shop at. How do I know all this? I'm very observant. :D :D
I can find out the name of the shop in Hermosa if needed. Near the pier, I know that. Hope this helps. Happy shopping.
HOOTER There are a bunch of places on Manhattan Beach Blvd. also, probably a better selection in Manhattan beach than Hermosa, more shops. Probably not too exotic...

Hermosa
07-23-2003, 09:46 AM
Also, try Becker Surf Shop on Pier in Hermosa, up a few blocks on Pier, nice selection. Spyder Surfboards on PCH has a good selection also, just an FYI.
[ July 23, 2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Hermosa ]

al cole'holic
07-23-2003, 10:04 AM
Isn't Wicked Weasel out of Australia??

91nordic29
07-23-2003, 10:19 AM
i like venus. carabella and victoria secret
venus (http://www.venusswimwear.com/default.asp?src=ovtr&kw=venus%20swim%20wear)
carabella (http://www.carabella.com/carabellahost/html/home_noflash.html)
:D

Mrs.909er
07-23-2003, 11:06 AM
[ July 29, 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

Blown 472
07-23-2003, 11:07 AM
Mrs.909er:
I think you should just go nude. Care to demonstrate?

riverracerx
07-23-2003, 11:36 AM
I have an affiliate link to DC Swimwear on my site. I get a cut from it. They have some nice suits. A few people I know have them and love them. Check out River Racer X (http://www.riverracerx.com/shop.html) and take a look.

Mrs Scuba
07-23-2003, 06:01 PM
I buy where ever I find them. I have gotten a suit from Looky Lou /www.gobikini.com($29-42), ordered 2 more since I liked it soooo much. :D There is a place in Cypress on Valley View right in front of Cypress College, the lady makes them and you can trade off bottoms and tops to what you choose. They are all $24.99. Thongs, Brazilians, Rios and reg bikinis. wink If you find some elsewhere, let me know, I am a bathing suit fanatic, I have about 30 suits. I just bought 4 recently and Scuba said I should just wait until next summer, but if I like I will buy. :D :D

Mandelon
07-23-2003, 06:30 PM
I think we'd better post pictures here, not just links.... :D

Kim Hanson
07-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Mandelon:
I think we'd better post pictures here, not just links.... :D I like the way you think Mandelon.......(( . ))(( . ))......... :D wink

Kim Hanson
07-23-2003, 07:19 PM
Mrs.909er:
I think you should just go nude. I like the way you think also, where's the picture then.........(( . ))(( . ))........ :D wink :p

HOSS
07-23-2003, 07:27 PM
I dunno. I just cut the sides of my jock strap.
No I don`t shave. Sheesh! I`m a man. :cool:

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Bod-n-sol
In tarzana on Ventura Blvd just west of Reseda, next to the movie theater on the south side of the street.
They have everything and they are very cheap......

HOSS
07-23-2003, 07:32 PM
SHEEEEEIT! Cheaper than 3.98?

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 07:33 PM
I just read your thread again,
Tell the girl, I sent you. She will take care of you. The MRS has got at least 12 of her 20 thongs there.
When you get the bike we have to ride together and finally meet.....

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Mrs.909er:
I think you should just go nude. I couldnt have said it any better myself. Ill even throw in a free strand of beads for ya....-DD Out

Mandelon
07-23-2003, 07:39 PM
Here's a start..... http://a82.g.akamai.net/f/82/7448/3d/www.venusswimwear.com/xq/asp/BY.S/MC.165/FC./PAGE.1/ID.458/qx/product_images/co/MTX111200BIG.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Mrs.909er:
I think you should just go nude. I will show you mine if you show me yours! :D :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 08:08 PM
Kilrtoy:
I just read your thread again,
Tell the girl, I sent you. She will take care of you. The MRS has got at least 12 of her 20 thongs there.
When you get the bike we have to ride together and finally meet..... As soon as we get it we will let you know we would love to finally meet you both and go for a ride. ( on the harley of course). :D

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Ive got a bike...wheres my ****ing invitation to go riding??? LMAO..-DD Out

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 08:20 PM
When Mr. vee finally makes up his f*%kin mind we will let you know you are more than welcome to join us as is anyone else. :D

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 08:27 PM
What is there to make up his mind about

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Mr Vee needs a class in the "Dick Danger School of Purchasing"...please pass the following info along to him.
1. Find bike you like
2. GO BUY IT!!!!
That is all....lol. -DD Out

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 08:31 PM
He's like a kd in a candy store there is just too many to choose from. We had a sporty because he had a fused hip and now that he has a hip replacement we could go bigger. (on the harley of course.) :D

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 08:33 PM
Why a harley, get a another bike that is already factory finished. Everyone has a harley. Just like your boat , everyone has one, But not everyone has a DCB

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 08:37 PM
So are you saying harley's are like ass*%les everyones got one? We just like the harley. But always open to other options do you have any suggestions? we like the harley for the resale value. :D

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 08:45 PM
I have an Indian, and couldnt be any happier. I probably get more oooohhh and ahhhs from it just because it is different. Every Harley dealer I talked to gave me the impression that they didnt care if I bought from them or not.....kind of a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. Seeing as how I had $20,000.00 cash in my pocket, that didnt seem to be a very good business practice. I left it, and went somewhere that was interested in good customer service. So far...no complaints here. -DD Out
[ July 23, 2003, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 08:45 PM
Well you know that look you get when you roll up in that bad ass boat of yours.
well last night at the bike night there was about 100 harleys. So I come rolling in and you could hear a pin drop so to speak. All eyes were on me or actually the bike and the near topless MRS. Next thing you know I was surronded by the whole place. My buddy who has a pretty tricked out road king didnt even get a look. An really its not that much more than a harley. resale is high. Remember 1 thing just because you put 15 grand extra into a harley, you aint getting it out......

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Every Harley dealer I talked to gave me the impression that they didnt care if I bought from them or not.....kind of a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. Seeing as how I had $20,000.00 cash in my pocket, that didnt seem to be a very good business practice, so I left it, and went somewhere that was interested in good customer service.
Aint that the truth, they think there shit dont stink.

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Yep, and after comparing what you got between the Harley and Indian, it was my opinion that you got more bang for your buck with the Indian. Powdercoated frame, 88 c.i. S&S motor, lots of chrome, many extras, etc. The only thing is, being that they are new in the business again (1997) there are a few bugs here and there. Little things like brackets failing on the headlight, or the headstays cracking from the vibration that the S&S puts out, so they probably arent as foolproof as the Harley yet, but all of the Indian owners, dealers, meachanics that I have met are as cool as can be, and not the least bit dickheaded. Isnt this great how we started out talking about bathing suits, and have gone to bikes? LOL....-DD Out
BTW, some of these custom bikes that are out there are just downright sick!!!! Defintely worth giving a look at.
[ July 23, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 08:52 PM
We also had the same experience with bartels in marina del rey. They all have that i don't give a shit attitude don't they. We also love the indians we have a couple people we know that have those bikes and I think there awesome. Maybe we will start looking at them. ( hard look by mr.vee.) :p argue

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 08:53 PM
I didnt know they had S & S motors, NICE....
A guy we ride with has one, He started on a harley and now has an indian. Due to the various dealers lack of customer service , he says he will never go back an is planning on nothing but new Indians...

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 08:55 PM
LMAO @ hard look by Mr Vee. Cant we just be like Rodney King, and all get along??? Harley and Indian owners are notorious for disliking one another, but the way that I look at it is: they are both american iron, so lets just all co-exist. Man, I can really be an optimist when I want to!!! -DD Out

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 08:56 PM
About 25,000 grand and you can get into a tricked out AMERICAN IRONHORSE, 3 year unlimited milage warranty tip to toe. Nobody does that. And it has dual rear shocks, for those long rides.... Or just step up to what I have......

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Pictures, we need some pics!!!! I have always said, if it came down to a choice of a weekend with Jenna Jameson, or riding a custom chopper at Sturgis.....
Jenna would be getting "Dick's Last Resort" aboard a chopper!!!! DD<------ likes to have his cake, and eat it too. -DD Out
[ July 23, 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Look under the thread MY NEW BABY, it is right below this one..

HBjet
07-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Strings by Judith is the place MissHBjet gets her bikini's. They have every solid color and a huge assortment of pattern bikini's to choose from, and every size. They have every type of thong bottoms you can imagine. She will also make you custom bikini's if you like and the prices aren't bad at all!
Here are some of Windy's bikini's from Strings by Judith
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20bikinis.jpg
HBjet

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 09:16 PM
Kilrtoy:
Well you know that look you get when you roll up in that bad ass boat of yours.
well last night at the bike night there was about 100 harleys. So I come rolling in and you could hear a pin drop so to speak. All eyes were on me or actually the bike and the near topless MRS. Next thing you know I was surronded by the whole place. My buddy who has a pretty tricked out road king didnt even get a look. An really its not that much more than a harley. resale is high. Remember 1 thing just because you put 15 grand extra into a harley, you aint getting it out...... Thanks for the props on the boat. We do like the looks we get but alot of people think that DCB owners are snobs. But we are not we are anyone else out there. We just had it at teague and they bumped it up a notch for us it should be faster. :)

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 09:21 PM
Mrs. FV, you are only a snob if you dont invite me for a ride in it!!!! LOL
Kilr, that is a beautiful chopper!!! I totally dig the ghost flames. You definitely got your moneys worth. And dont worry about the bugs, youll get the carbs dialed in. If owning a bike were cheap and required no maintenance, everyone would have one. American Ironhorse makes some sick looking bikes, for sure.
I am down for Sturgis next year for sure. -DD Out
[ July 23, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2003, 09:26 PM
Again you are more than welcome when will you be out to Havasu?

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 09:28 PM
Randy,
stop teasing us with those pics of Windy, By the way were going to vegas for the truck races in Sept. Can you make it....
I have met two DCB owners and they are the exact opposite. They are the coolest, down to earth people...Check out the american ironhorse web site WWW.AMERICANIRONHORSE.COM (http://WWW.AMERICANIRONHORSE.COM)

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 09:29 PM
Will be at Park Moabi from the 4th-8th of August, and I have said in other posts, anyone is welcome to come down for the day, night, overnight, whichever. We have a beach site on the river for 5 days. Then it is up to the Avi on the 8th-11th for the CBBB. -DD Out
[ July 23, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Kilrtoy
07-23-2003, 09:30 PM
And dont worry about the bugs, youll get the carbs dialed in
Only in cal do they require stupid emmision stuff. So we disconnected the dumb ass shit and no more problems, OOOPSSS did I say that out loud.

DickDanger
07-23-2003, 09:32 PM
No, what you meant to say was that you are having difficulty with the speed trap, so you had to remove it to get it fixed, and then it is going right back on...LMAO. -DD Out

Mrs Scuba
07-24-2003, 07:48 AM
HBjet:
Strings by Judith is the place MissHBjet gets her bikini's. They have every solid color and a huge assortment of pattern bikini's to choose from, and every size. They have every type of thong bottoms you can imagine. She will also make you custom bikini's if you like and the prices aren't bad at all!
Here are some of Windy's bikini's from Strings by Judith
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20bikinis.jpg
HBjet Is there a website, or where are they located? :D

BajaMike
07-24-2003, 07:57 AM
WILDERTHANU54:
WWW.WICKEDWEASEL.COM (http://WWW.WICKEDWEASEL.COM) This site is great...I'm ordering stuff for my girl right now.....Thanks!
I like this one.
http://bikinishop.wickedweasel.com/cache/item-139public.html?cache=no

Windy
07-24-2003, 08:03 AM
Mrs Scuba the website sucks, if its even still up. Strings is the only place I buy my bikinis from. They also sell really cute stilletos. All the local dancers shop there. Their store is in Orange on Katella between the 55 and 57 fwy. If you wanna go sometime we can meet up and go together. Judith has the cutest store.
If your ever in Vegas she also has a store there.
[ July 24, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Mrs Scuba
07-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Thank You. I will take you up on that offer. I know the Mr won't be too happy about it, since he thinks I have too many now anyway. burningm But, we all have one thing we like to shop for and bikinis are my weakness. :D I will let you know when I have an off weekend (from the river) and we can meet there. Thanks again. :) wink

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the info. There are so many to choose from I think I will take one of each. I want to have those thirty or so bathing suits too. I think I'll start working on that right now I have about 5 so all I need in 25 more to go That I don't think is a problem. :D

Mrs Scuba
07-24-2003, 10:43 AM
With all these options I don't think you will have a problem catchin up to me. I might have to get me a few more with all these sites, then you'll have to catch up to me again. Good Luck. :D
[ July 24, 2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Scuba ]

SCUBA STEVE
07-24-2003, 12:27 PM
Mrs Scuba:
Thank You. I will take you up on that offer. I know the Mr won't be too happy about it, since he thinks I have too many now anyway. burningm But, we all have one thing we like to shop for and bikinis are my weakness. :D I will let you know when I have an off weekend (from the river) and we can meet there. Thanks again. :) wink I think you have so many bikinis you havent even wore one twice this year. Dont you have some still with the tags? Also you should go to a place that sells bottoms only. You dont wear the tops too long. wink
Ok enough complaining, I will say I like they way you look in your new bikinis. The bottoms are getting smaller and smaller so I cant complain about that. :D
[ July 24, 2003, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]