PDA

View Full Version : When the Angry Aunt From Red China visits,,

Trailer Park Casanova
08-07-2003, 06:40 PM
Time to clear the air, and get this outta the closet:
I've met quite a few cool people off this forum and hook up at the river.
When the dads start mixing over drinks at the River, and we bring up the subject of our daughters (and wives and GF's), her Angry Aunt From Red China is usually mentioned in the same breath.
The wife/GF gets drug into the conversation too.
If you have a teenage daughter, you carry two types of plugs on your boat: Champions, and Tampax Tampon Lites.
Every mom says "It's in you head, our moods don't change",,,"It's you asshole guys that change".
No kidding, I get slammed with that statement every time this gets brought up.
Ah come on,, I say the moodswings start when they hit 8, then usually the angry aunt arrived when she was 12, then monthly mood (ah hell I'll say it, bitch) came out deluxe.
Is it me?? Am I full of sh*t on this subject???
Time to bring it outta the closet.
Whats your take? How do you deal with it??
(I run)

gnarley
08-07-2003, 07:25 PM
You should carry 3 types of plugs, I carry extra drain plugs! If you forgot yours 1 time you'll wish you carried three types :)

Kim Hanson
08-07-2003, 08:09 PM
Try living in a house with 4 women, it's a ****ing cirus some weeks.Leave the toilet seat up and take the wraith, ****ing thing only goe's up or down ...whats the problem?..Plastic Wrap that thing and put down the seat..lets get ready to freak out...and wipe up :D wink :p We are put on this earth to show them we can make fun of them in a big way...okay! let them think they are it, till evening, I have a ****ing headache,do you mind :D :D ........( . )( . )......... wink
[ August 07, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

TRIMDOG
08-07-2003, 08:46 PM
With that much estrogen on board at that time of the month ear plugs might be good as well,.....and extra booze :)

Freak
08-08-2003, 03:21 AM
My lady admits she is either a bitch or weepy during that time. God, I dont know which is worse!
Side note; I can get moody myself!
[ August 08, 2003, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Boozer
08-08-2003, 04:40 AM
When that time comes they turn into to complete bitches. Plain and simple. Whats worse then that though is when they are pregnant. Good GOD! My buddies wife is prego with twin girls I told him he better hope they all rag together otherwise he's going to be spending a good portion of his life with a household of PMS.
When my woman gets bitchy because it's that time of the month I turn the tables on her. **** sympathizing. I can be just as much as an ass if not more then she can be a bitch. Piss em off so bad they cry, it only takes 1 time and it solves the PMS problem. If it doesn't solve it then it usually convinces them you are a complete asshole and they don't want to be with you anymore so they leave.
The door is that way, the sex and bank roll are this way. Change your attitude or change your place of residence.

betty boop
08-08-2003, 05:12 AM
Boozer you the type of guy that gives other guy's bad names!!!! yuk

Boozer
08-08-2003, 05:19 AM
sunbunny:
Boozer you the type of guy that gives other guy's bad names!!!! yuk No I am the type of guy that won't put up with a womans bullshit. I can be a very caring compassionate understanding guy. I just have limitations to what I will and will not tolerate. A woman that thinks just because she's on the rag gives her a reason to be a bitch to me and treat me like shit for a week is a woman that needs an attitude adjustment.

betty boop
08-08-2003, 05:24 AM
All I can say is I would love to see a man bleed for a week without dieing and tell me they aren't bitchy!!

MagicMtnDan
08-08-2003, 07:11 AM
sunbunny:
All I can say is I would love to see a man bleed for a week without dieing and tell me they aren't bitchy!! And I would love to see women :
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Fix their own damn car, appliance, stuff in the house, etc. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mow the lawn (topless) <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Want sex as much as we do <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Give us sex as often as we want it <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">All act like sluts in the bedroom <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Stop being sensitive and just say "fu@& it!" <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Kick the neighbor's ass for being rude to me :)<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
We all have our fantasies. One of mine is not dealing with a week of misery every month :D
[ August 08, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

FMluvswater
08-08-2003, 06:58 PM
This should frighten all of you senseless. wink
How'd you like to be on the freeway with the car bearing this plate?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/375pms247-med.jpg
eek! :D Yeah. Didn't think so. LOL! :)
block-off

Kim Hanson
08-08-2003, 07:21 PM
sunbunny:
All I can say is I would love to see a man bleed for a week without dieing and tell me they aren't bitchy!! First tell me how you are going to do this thing and I will let ya know if I'am game :D wink :p

betty boop
08-08-2003, 08:24 PM
i will have to figure that one out and let you know at a later date kim !!!! :p

Kim Hanson
08-08-2003, 08:38 PM
sunbunny:
i will have to figure that one out and let you know at a later date kim !!!! :p Promise!..........( . )( . )........ wink

Banshee
08-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Hey,
How did you get that picture of my wife's license plate. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/375pms247-med.jpg
Seriously though, the best invention for PMS is the shot. One shot every three months and no muss/no fuss AND NO PMS
Not to mention the vacancy sign is out 24/7/365 :D :D :D

Rod-64
08-09-2003, 01:53 PM
I guess I'm real lucky....I never know when my girlfriend's time of the month is unless she mentions it....never any mood swings or foul behaviour.....What a great gal. :)