PDA

View Full Version : Fake ID Stories. Let's hear 'um:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-18-2003, 06:31 PM
I made the absolute best fake Drivers License when I was in high school.
I wore the belt, the Crown, the Blue Ribbon of ID forgers.
Even the best forgers out there remarked how mine "had it down perfect".
We used them at the Playboy Clubs, bars, even 'Vegas.
But most of all, cops wrote traffic tickets off them and you got away if they didn't call in your number.
Made a good living from selling them to High school friends too.
Finally Calif came out with computers, color ID and other tricks that took the fun outta it.
SO,, Whats your fake ID story?
Where did you get it, where did you use it, what adventures did you get into,, and what happened when you got busted??
[ August 18, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

BALLSDEEP
08-18-2003, 06:40 PM
I had a fake ID from my junior year in high school until I turned 21, it was my older brothers. I had a great time with it and never really got into a whole lot of troule. I think the best story was when I went to a bar and it just so happened that the bartender graduated with my brother. At first she asked me a bunch of questions like have you seen..., and remember when... After she heard my answers, she realized it wasn't my brother. She was cool and laughed about it. Fortunetly she still served me.

JetBoatRich
08-18-2003, 06:49 PM
Went to the DMV and said I lost my license, gave teh old one to a friend who was under 21. We went to the bars and I always told him do not walk in at the same time as me.
One time as I get to the front he is right next to me, sure enough the bouncer figured it out and kicked both of us out. Gave the ID's back and said get out.
eek! eek!
No drama just sent us on our way

al cole'holic
08-18-2003, 07:11 PM
My first...I worked for Vons at 15, just a box donkey you know. Well one day I found the "lost & found" drawer and it was GOLDEN. Nobody ever checked it out, but I was always in it. One day I found a license and of course it didn't look to much like me but hell, I was stoked and tried it out. It worked, and I ran the damn thing for years! Nick Stambelos, thank you for many years of good times with it!!
Right around 17 rumors came around that a check cashing place on Reseda would sell you ID's for 10 bucks...couple of us went, checked it out. Turned out you fill out the paperwork yourself, picked out which state you were from, paid the 10 buck and it was done. All my bro's had em by the end of the week. The funniest shit about it was all of us picked a different state! We would hit the bars and laugh...well of course I was Nick Stambelos from NY!!! hahahahaahha... :D

77charger
08-18-2003, 07:19 PM
had a friends id wehen i was 19 said i was 26 worked for 1.5 years.taken away at the same place i always went too.bouncer must have had a bad day

Mandelon
08-18-2003, 07:27 PM
Friend of mine used a license we got from a friends cousin from New York. Phil Dunn.
One trip we were at the liquor store in Pacific Beach, buying with it and the store guy asks, if the town of Phil's residence is "on the island". WTF? I don't know, my bud has no clue. "Uh, Yeah, its on the Island." What island???? New York has an island??? Duh!
Too Funny!
[ August 18, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

mbrown2
08-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Was around 18-19, had fakey at Havasu...me and my bud Rafael (using a fakey too) get into Hussongs, and the place is raging..its Memorial Day 86 or 87, and the line is going around the place; some chick we are with; know the bouncers, so we get in without waiting...
Many drinks later, we are sh&%faced and sitting with some gals drinking and all the sudden some dudes they know come up and sit down at the table...too buzzed too notice that they had Full Bottles of liquor and too buzzed and young to start wondering, how do you get full bottles in a bar...Their friends broke into the liquor cabinet..
Next thing you know the bouncers are crashing the table and we are all getting taken to front and lined up waiting on the cops...Cops get their Ralph talks his way into going to the restroom...(he's otta there never to be seen again that night) and I am now going to jail in Havasu for being in a bar underage (they figured it out after carding me)...At least the cop stopped and let me take a piss on the side of the on the way to the jail...I told him I was going in the car if we did'nt stop
So I get all settled in to a nice bed at Havasu's finest, and at about 02:00am they want to cut me loose with a fine...so they wake me up and ask me "to sign my name in detail" on the release form...I am still drunk, and now tired, so I write in the signature section "detail" and they said "funny guy", "you can sleep some more", they let me out a couple hours later...another great river trip.. :)

BADBLOWN572
08-19-2003, 11:19 AM
I had a fake ID from the time that I was 17 until 21. I used it all the time and never got caught. My parents found out about it but were cool. My mom asked for it on my 21st b-day. We made it from taking my drivers liscense and soaking it in some sort of solvent to remove the glue. We then peeled back the hologram and cleaned up the picture. We took it to Kinkos and scaned it, used paint brush to change the date of birth, and printed out the new ID with their color laser printer. We then used rubber cement to glue the new face over the old face and then a model invisible glue to seal the hologram back down. Worked perfectly for years.
My brother decided he needed an ID so he took my credit card, birth certificate, and social security card. He went to Arizona and registered at the Junior College with my name to get a picture ID with my name and his face. He then went to the DMV and used all of my information and his student ID card to get a valid Arizona drivers liscense. The liscense had my information on it, but his picture. I remember going to bars with him at 18-19 and he got in every time. After all it was a valid drivers liscense. If they ever wanted a second form of ID he would simply pull out his student ID card from Pima Jr. College and he was in.

superdave013
08-19-2003, 11:43 AM
I just went to the DMV with my older brothers info. All his stuff with my pic on it. I was a good brother and never used it for tickets. But I did hit all the bars and bought for all my friends.

fear the turtle
08-19-2003, 11:46 AM
In the Air Force military ID's were easy to fake(hence this coming from Military Police member wink ). When I was 19, I made one so I could start going to all the bars. Anways, they always put the DOB on the back of the ID, so if you took a hair dryer and your time you could seperate it. Take your ID apart and a ID you confiscated, put your front picture(which also contained the ssn) and attach to their back. Cut around the edges so you can't see the old lamination, buy new lamination and iron between a towel......Next day go get a new ID and keep the other one tucked away for special nights and never carry both at once.
Now they have new id's with the DOB on the front, it's still possible to alter but it takes alot more time and patience and needs to be a fairly new ID.

TrojanDan
08-19-2003, 12:07 PM
superdave013:
I just went to the DMV with my older brothers info. All his stuff with my pic on it. I was a good brother and never used it for tickets.Did the exact same thing, of course that was for the older type of license.
Got busted one night in college when I was 19 using another fake id (my picture but different info). Of all places to go to watch Monday Night Football, the Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) was doing an undercover sting at the place. A plain clothes officer asked for my ID, I promptly showed him my fake ID and the rest was history. One year suspended probation and 40 hours community service later I was a free man!

hboldno7
08-19-2003, 12:09 PM
I was a worked the Door at a bar in HB for 3 years and yanked Hundreds of fake ID's during that time. The owner paid us $20 for each one of them. It is amazing the lengths underagers will go to make there way into a bar.

Caribbean Jet
08-19-2003, 12:31 PM
I was 21 but my friend was only 20 and he had a fake ID from Maryland. It work for a long time. We went to mooses in PB and we ran into a bunch of grils on a bachelorete party. we partied with them for a while until they asked if we wanted to go to the Red Onion in Mission Beach, we were like hell yes. Mooses had a big parking lot out back and while we were on the way out the the girls were getting crazy sort of like be at Parker during a Holiday. The only thing we kept thinking is how lucky we were going to get. I mean 12 girls and 2 guys what could go wrong. We get to the Red onion and we were in line with these chicks and a smile from ear to ear and the bouncer bounced my buddy at the door becaue he didn't have any other id (ie CC). I could have killed my friend. The girls were sorry guys. They didn't take it which was cool, in fact we went back there on New Years and it worked then.

hboldno7
08-19-2003, 12:36 PM
Caribbean Jet:
I was 21 but my friend was only 20 and he had a fake ID from Maryland. It work for a long time. We went to mooses in PB and we ran into a bunch of grils on a bachelorete party. we partied with them for a while until they asked if we wanted to go to the Red Onion in Mission Beach, we were like hell yes. Mooses had a big parking lot out back and while we were on the way out the the girls were getting crazy sort of like be at Parker during a Holiday. The only thing we kept thinking is how lucky we were going to get. I mean 12 girls and 2 guys what could go wrong. We get to the Red onion and we were in line with these chicks and a smile from ear to ear and the bouncer bounced my buddy at the door becaue he didn't have any other id (ie CC). I could have killed my friend. The girls were sorry guys. They didn't take it which was cool, in fact we went back there on New Years and it worked then. Thats pretty cool that you stuck it out with your buddy, 12 to 1 odds are pretty good too. :cool:

rrrr
08-19-2003, 01:00 PM
When I was about 17 me and my friends made IDs for all of us. We got some large sheets of white poster board, different size mailbox letters, some colored paper, and of course a Polaroid camera.
We cut a corner out of the board, and applied info boxes with the letters and colored paper, EYES, HAIR, WT, and so on. Filled in the blanks with BLU, BLD, 210, and we were ready to go.
I went to the library and looked up a few street names of a small town in Idaho, added STATE OF IDAHO at the top of the board, a name and addy at the bottom, and it was photo time. We put a couple of loops of duct tape on the back of the board and held it up in front of our bodies.
It took a few attempts to get the scale right, we had to move forward and back from the camera until the "license" was the right size. Duct tape on the floor recorded the distance.
It worked beyoootifully. No one that worked in a bar in Albuquerque had ever been to Idaho, forget about knowing what the license looked like.

Caribbean Jet
08-19-2003, 01:01 PM
Never leave your wing man.

Froggystyle
08-19-2003, 03:38 PM
When I first got into the Navy, there was still a base in Philly, and South Street was where it was at if you wanted a little fun and a little trouble. Buuuuuuttttttt, all the good bars were down on Delaware avenue. You could only have so much fun in a retail district like South Street. One of the little head shops there sold "ID's" but only photo ID's for various colleges and stuff. Basically, they would get you the other two ID's you needed to make your fake one work. $20 and they would take a shot of you in front of a red backdrop with a flash. Switch shirts, mess up your hair and take one in front of a blue backdrop with a flourescent light overhead instead of a flash like the red backdrop. You were officially a student at Widener University and a member of their student body, and you would get some crazy other ID that was for "identification purposes only". In any case, this, combined with whatever good fake you had from your hometown would result in a pretty compelling tale of 3 photo ID's and worked pretty much anywhere. I was 21, but many, many, many freinds got into the "Aztec" on Thursday night when all the sororities from Villa Nova came to town because of these id's.

moneysucker
08-19-2003, 04:09 PM
I used to use my brothers military Id and we were both carded at the same time. The bar tender flipped over the military ID for the dob and never looked at the picture that matched the one on the DL in her left hand.
Annother time the bouncer asked what year I graduated, so I told him when my brother graduated and he asked me if I remembered him, blah, blah. "Nope." and I walked in. He was in the bath room at the same time as me and said that he knew that it was not me and not to use that ID again there. Haven't been back since, How much money have they missed out on?

carbonmarine
08-19-2003, 06:23 PM
My buddy bought an old ICON Camerra used for lithos & Reprographics and such..for professional still photos, etc... Anyhow he bought it at a garage sale of a neighbors and it wasnt long at all til he figured out that old CA licenses used to be really nothing more but photos themselves if you can remember...
So. What better than a proffesional photo of a professional photo.....???
Here in Irvine, CA in 1989 it was big news.
The FBI Raided his house, The Photo Lab that
did the developing and so on and so on, down the line.. With three high schools in town & more in Newport, Costa Mesa & Tustin , good old Pauly Schwartz was making 12K-15K a week in Tax free money at a ripe old age of 17 years old.......
He almost did time too......Shit. Now a days, In this new world.. He'd be DONE for a LONG, LONG, LONG time.
The end.
Rick32

skeepwerkzaz
08-19-2003, 08:51 PM
I used my older bro's also. (thanks froggy!)
So I was in mexico, where of course you don't need to be over 21, but I still had it in my wallet. I decided that it was a good idea to go skinny dipping with a few lovelys and when we got out of the water, all of our shit was gone! Save for some skivvies. So we all went back to the bar only wearing our undies and partied with the ones that were too smart (less drunk) to go skinny dipping with us. We all mooched off of our friends for the remainder of the trip. A few weeks later I get a call from my parents that my bro's ID (which they called my drinking license) had been returned to them with a note saying "we found this in a trashcan in Rocky Point." Nice enough, except my parents knew my bro had never been within 500 miles of RP. I got it back from them and used it until the day that I turned 21!

skeepwerkzaz
08-19-2003, 08:55 PM
I have one more......
so I had been drinking in a particular bar in Tempe called Balboa's for about three years, and then went there on my 21's birthday to celebrate.
My favorite bartender Gill was sort of pissed and sort of laughing that I pulled the wool over all of their eyes. So she wound up giving the last of a bottle of Rumple Minze (about 3-4 shots) and wrote on the bottle w/ a sharpie...
" Roses are red, Violets are blue, all this time we thought you were 22!!" I still have it!

beyondhelpin
08-19-2003, 09:46 PM
It works pretty cool when your friend dad owns a Tag Agency. An legit license with the wrong birth date!