PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day everyone!

FMluvswater
09-24-2003, 12:19 PM
Mid-week party central on the forums today I see! wink :D
Edit: Hey I know it's a sad time for many right now I mean no disrespect.
Suzuki
[ September 24, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

NorCal Gameshow
09-24-2003, 12:38 PM
Thanks FM, lately, I have no idea what day of the week it is...(work,sleep,work,don't sleep,work)
if you tell me it's wednsday, i believe you :D
it's definitely a sad time ...
three young lives lost frown

spectratoad
09-24-2003, 12:52 PM
Well despite the sadness I am going to Jimmy Buffet tomorrow and then to wine tasting in Monterey. I will hoist a margarita and glass of wine with my prayers.
I just returned from lunch and was just sitting there by myself and thinking of how much pain those two families are in and how lucky I am to still be able to watch my own boys grow up still. There is such a cloud right now despite the sunshine. Three shining candles have been snuffed. You really sit back and wonder about the kids who cause trouble and go through life with total disrespect of others and just wonder why????? :confused: Why do the good ones seem to leave us before we have been able to meet them and enjoy their company, to see their accomplishments.
I am somewhat religious and do practice my Catholisism but things like this sometimes make me question the way things are done. Why does it seem that God wants the good people so quickly? We down here on the surface weren't done with them. Why are they taken from our lives? No amount of time can remove the pain of their absence. I couldn't imagine life without my boys.
Ok sorry for the misery post but after reading the whole story about it and what is still happening it has just created a bummer day. frown

FMluvswater
09-24-2003, 01:28 PM
IMO when bad things happen there's no rhyme or reason for it, it just is. We never deserve to lose anyone and the ones who are lost to us never deserve to have their lives ended. Life is a blessing and IMO you don't deserve a blessing either, it just is. When someone suffers a tragedy we on the outside looking in are made more aware of the tenuous fragility of what we take for granted. I cannot fathom the pain the families are going through but I am aware that there is pain and just knowing that anyone is in that much pain hurts my heart. cry Their tragedy makes me so much more aware of and appreciative of the blessings in my own life.
We have right now. Life goes on not out of disrespect for what was lost but because it has to. Time, love and rediscovering joys will heal the wounds of loss. Love and laughter helped create memories for those families to hold onto in this sad time. I think it's good if we don't stop loving, and don't stop laughing. That's just my own POV; my own way of dealing.
Toyota

spectratoad
09-24-2003, 02:47 PM
Well stated FM

AZKC
09-24-2003, 02:55 PM
well its still HUMP Day
http://sweetmeliss420.com/smileys/cartoon/mistake.gif
KC

missboatnam1
09-24-2003, 02:59 PM
fmwaterbabe, and spetratoad, i know how your feeling!! its like you cant stop feeling there pain....i keep looking at my kids also, thanking god they are here, but you know in a moments notice, they could be gone :( .....there is definitly a cloud above us, but the sun has got to shine thru, somehow someway....it just makes my stomic turn, and my heart hurts when i think about it....
but life has to go on!! it is hump day!! and thats a great thing!! although, i heading to parker this weekend, i have mixed feelings about it...i almost feel like im pissed off at the river..sounds so stupid huh? anyway sorry to ramble.....im glad we have each other to vent on :)