03-25-2003, 03:00 PM
Post links to stuff that graphic.

Kilrtoy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11137293-22_-1-med.jpg
[ March 25, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

Liberator TJ1984
Looking at the rear view mirror , he must have really pissed someone off eek!

Kilrtoy
03-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Hey what happen.
The pics were there now there gone and its linking them too the site instead.......

***boat
03-25-2003, 03:06 PM
For graphic images, make them links not pictures. Some people dont want to see brains sprayed all over the place. I do so I click on the links, but if I didnt I would pass them by.
P.S. Is there a story with this?

Hallett19
03-25-2003, 03:06 PM
I bet if that car had air bags, that brain would be in his head where it belongs. Scary pic man. frown

78Eliminator
03-25-2003, 03:09 PM
Hallett19:
I bet if that car had air bags, that brain would be in his head where it belongs. Scary pic man. :( Hallet, that is a gun shot wound...
[ March 25, 2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

miller19j
03-25-2003, 03:09 PM
Hallett19:
I bet if that car had air bags, that brain would be in his head where it belongs. Scary pic man. :( I am going to wager that a bullet wouldn’t be stopped by an airbag.
Those picks are sick!

Kilrtoy
03-25-2003, 03:25 PM
LIL PELON pissed off TRIGGER and he caught the wrong end of an AK-47 round. Being a gang banger is tougher than I thought;
1: Sleep all Day
2: Sell Drugs all night
3: attack innocent people
4: play catch with a AK-47
[ March 25, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

***boat
03-25-2003, 03:46 PM
An AK-47 will do that just fine. 7.62 is a big round.

78Eliminator
03-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Yeah, we have 300,000 soldiers up against that rifle. Kinda makes you sick to imagine your American brothers getting shot at and seeing the capabilities first hand....

miller19j
03-25-2003, 04:00 PM
78Eliminator:
Yeah, we have 300,000 soldiers up against that rifle. Kinda makes you sick to imagine your American brothers getting shot at and seeing the capabilities first hand.... I would bet that the wound in the picture was not created by a full metal jacket round. But none the less it is quite a deadly weapon. Old Kalashnikov (sp) was an incredible designer.

BowTie Rick
03-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Geez, that made my knees weak and I was sitting down. jawdrop That's something young gang bangers should be forced to see. Its a hell of a lot different than a video game. Could make them think twice before picking up a gun and pulling the trigger.

Hallett19
03-25-2003, 04:13 PM
I mean...if the airbag went off...uhhhh... the bullett would have....uhhhh, maybe I should give up my carrer in crime scene investigation. It looks like he hit something going very fast and lost his noodles.

78Eliminator
03-25-2003, 04:16 PM
It's too bad that as a society, we are becoming totally desensatized. I mean, we are sitting here looking at a dead body and making jokes about it. That is one of the first signs of moral decay, when human life and the loss of it is devalued.

miller19j
03-25-2003, 04:19 PM
I don’t think that I am desensitized. I almost puked when I looked at it. I found it extremely disturbing! I am glad that it was changed to a link.

DaveA
03-25-2003, 04:35 PM
78Eliminator:
It's too bad that as a society, we are becoming totally desensatized. I mean, we are sitting here looking at a dead body and making jokes about it. That is one of the first signs of moral decay, when human life and the loss of it is devalued. I just wanna thank all you guys that viewed it for commenting on what I was about to click on...and letting me know that I didn't want to see it.
You're right about the desensitizing of society in general- (not you Miller, of course)...and our young people in particular...look at video/computer games and the realistic graphics.
I'm glad 78 Elim had the nads to say this, tho. "...what HE said!..."

DaveA
03-25-2003, 04:43 PM
RiverDave,
You're on to something that hits a resounding chord in me- a person that does that stuff...CHOOSES to do that stuff...shows how little he values lives of others, and consequently allows others to devalue his own life...and take it if they so desire.
I recently read the latest copy of CAR & DRIVER that had an article on the carjacking going on in South Africa. Disturbing, to say the least. If you have a chance, read it. A friend of mine from Durban said it was right-on, which is partly why he's over here.
DaveA
(..LakeDave, perhaps??}

CA Stu
03-25-2003, 04:49 PM
RiverDave:
78Eliminator:
It's too bad that as a society, we are becoming totally desensatized. I mean, we are sitting here looking at a dead body and making jokes about it. That is one of the first signs of moral decay, when human life and the loss of it is devalued. Justin, while I would agree that it's tragic whenever a life is cut short, The degree of tragedy is directly related to that persons value in the community.
If I had to guess, that person wasn't a very valuable member of the community. I might even go so far as to say he was probably degrading the community putting him in the negative as far as value is concerned. (I wonder if any little kids caught a bullet the last time he was doing a drive by? I wonder how many peoples lives he changed by selling drugs to them?)
My sentiments are "cold" (I don't deny that one bit) and I'm sure I'd feel some moral implications if I was standing right in front of the crime scene, but I am not.
I'm at home safe at my computer, thinking to myself "man life would be nice without all these little wanna be tough guy gang bangers. Life would be a little better knowing that these little shits aren't cutting the lives short of innocent kids during there drive by shootings. Life could also be improved if everytime you drove through LA you didn't have to take a look around to make sure that the pre bullett in the head image above isn't walking up to your window to car jack your ass."
I myself wouldn't ever say it,(atleast not on a public message board) but "some" might even be so bold to say something along the lines of 1 down about 2 million to go.
Those people that do that kind of shit, and get killed by that kind of shit (for the most part) chose that life style. The "easy" lifestyle, selling drugs making money, partyin all the time, killing those that oppose and getting killed in return.
I feel sorry for the innocents that get caught by the stray bullets. I tend to have less compassion to those that choose to live and die in gangs.
RD I agree with the "live by the sword, die by the sword" part of that post, but I gotta ask, who determines someone's "value in the community", and whether they are OK to execute in the street?
That's pretty damn self-important.
Who can tell from that picture if that poor bastard was a gang banger or just dressing the part?
CA Stu <-- just pawn in game of life

In2Deep
03-25-2003, 04:58 PM
IMO, these images don't belong on this site, nor do links to them.
There's a place for everything -- and this ain't that for those.
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted outright.

CA Stu
03-25-2003, 05:12 PM
RiverDave:
I agree with the "live by the sword, die by the sword" part of that post, but I gotta ask, who determines someone's "value in the community", and whether they are OK to execute in the street?
That's pretty damn self-important.
Who can tell from that picture if that poor bastard was a gang banger or just dressing the part?
CA Stu <-- just pawn in game of life I'm certainly not implying that it's ever ok for someone to be executed in the street. I'm just saying that I don't mourn for those that killed when they themselves are participating in similar actions.
SNIP.
RD Indeed, but let's get off the train at conservatism, the next stop is Fascism. Homey don't play dat. :D
CA Stu

Kilrtoy
03-25-2003, 05:21 PM
Ok, I posted it and YES he was a gang banger.
I would not post a pic like that of anyone else. Also it was done after reading the Parker MTV thread. Reason I posted that is, that is what's coming as soon as the little bastards see it on MTV, just like Havasu and too some degree Laughlin. If you are offended, I apologize......

HBjet
03-25-2003, 05:54 PM
Kilrtoy! You aren't kiddin are ya!
thanks for posting the pic, it gives RiverDave something else to talk about!
HBjet