PDA

View Full Version : Paging GRASS PAYS...

al cole'holic
09-08-2003, 09:27 AM
Dude still around here?? Do you have a connection for sod?? Just thought I would ask... :D

superV
09-08-2003, 09:30 AM
Has anyone seen his old Bad Ass Eliminaotr this summer? Man did I miss the boat on that deal :mad:

Just Tool'n
09-08-2003, 09:33 AM
I bought his Bad Ass Eliminator from him.
And I am catching all kinds of Sh*T from my wife about it.
Never trust a woman. She told me to buy it back in January, & all I ever hear about is that $50K boat that I bought.
They never f*ucking change.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Just Tool'n:
Never trust a woman. She told me to buy it back in January, & all I ever hear about is that $50K boat that I bought.
They never f*ucking change. The boat or the wife?LMAO!! :D Everytime she says something about the boat. Take her to the bedroom, give her a good spankin and send her on her way. I always start a fight with mr. vee just for the spankin. :D :p

Just Tool'n
09-08-2003, 09:50 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE
Everytime she says something about the boat. Take her to the bedroom, give her a good spankin and send her on her way. I always start a fight with mr. vee just for the spankin.
I could only wish for that!
Plus 2 little boys 4 & 5 make it difficult to get any at all.
And to top it off she had spinal cord surgery this year, & now has no feeling on certain parts of her body, if you know what I mean.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-08-2003, 09:53 AM
sorry to hear that. Just tryin to help. Will the feelin come back or is it permanent. If it will come back?

Just Tool'n
09-08-2003, 10:00 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE
Will the feelin come back or is it permanent. If it will come back?
Doc at UCLA said it would be up to 6 months, if after that time it has not come back, it probably will not. Guess what its been 8 months now & no change.
But the god has put me here for a reason. I just know it!
Thanks for your kind words.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-08-2003, 10:12 AM
I will keep her and in my prayers and hope for the best. Don't give up on it. God did put you here for a reason. You may not have found it yet but you will. Prayers are answerd just may not be as soon as we would like them to be. Keep strong and it will soon happen. :)

superV
09-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Just Tool'n:
They never f*ucking change. Sorry to hear about your problem at home. But on the flip side I would be Happy just going out to my Bad Ass Boat and Rubbing one off when needed.
Im sure you would have no problem selling that boat! hint hint wink

Just Tool'n
09-08-2003, 11:10 AM
SuperV
If I need to sell, you will be the 1st to know.
I will allways know that you are the man, cause you have the largest stones :)

Just Tool'n
09-08-2003, 11:17 AM
SuperV
Oh, buy the way the boat is bad ass. 2nd time up to the lake this year, we are gathered around, drink a few cold ones when someone says
"Lets fire up some tunes" so I tell a friend of mine, figure this stereo out for me I do not have a clue.
He cranks up the system, and said
"This stereo is bad ass, 24 speakers 2 amps it kicks ass over my stereo at my house"
To which I reply "this guy Grass Pays had nothing but the best!

Just Tool'n
09-08-2003, 11:23 AM
Al cole holic, check your PM