PDA

View Full Version : I'd like Useless Info for $400, Alex.

Mandelon
09-10-2003, 08:55 PM
1. What is a four-letter word that ends in k and means the same as
intercourse?
2. What is it that a cow has four of and a woman has only two of?
3. What can you find in a man's pants that is about six inches long, has a head on it, and that women love so much that they often blow it?
4. What word starts with f and ends with u-c-k?
5. Name five words that are each four letters long, end in u-n-t, one of which is a word for a woman?
6. What does a dog do that you can step into?
7. What four letter word begins with f and ends with k, and if you can't get one you can use your hands?
8. What is hard, six inches long, has two nuts, and can make a girl fat?
9. What four-letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of birdcages?
10. What is it that all men have one of; it's longer on some men than on others; the pope doesn't use his; and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 08:58 PM
Bored tonight smile_sp Mandelon

woodster
09-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Waz up Mandelon smile_sp smile_sp

roostwear
09-10-2003, 09:26 PM
What is the ***boat Sandbar thread Alex.

FMluvswater
09-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Mandelon:
1. What is a four-letter word that ends in k and means the same as
intercourse? talk
2. What is it that a cow has four of and a woman has only two of? legs
3. What can you find in a man's pants that is about six inches long, has a head on it, and that women love so much that they often blow it? money
4. What word starts with f and ends with u-c-k? firetruck
5. Name five words that are each four letters long, end in u-n-t, one of which is a word for a woman? aunt, bunt, hunt, punt, runt
6. What does a dog do that you can step into? :confused:
7. What four letter word begins with f and ends with k, and if you can't get one you can use your hands? fork
8. What is hard, six inches long, has two nuts, and can make a girl fat? :confused:
9. What four-letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of birdcages? best guess- grit?
10. What is it that all men have one of; it's longer on some men than on others; the pope doesn't use his; and a man gives it to his wife after they're married? a surname I know lots of useless things but apparently there are a few even I don't know. wink :D
bring out another thousand

mickeyfinn
09-11-2003, 03:37 AM
What is hard, six inches long, has two nuts, and can make a girl fat? pants
What is hard, six inches long, has two nuts, and can make a girl fat? Almond Joy
What four-letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of birdcages? grit would be correct.

Seadog
09-11-2003, 05:02 AM
What does a dog do that you can step into? Dig a hole.

Mandelon
09-11-2003, 05:39 AM
Here are the answers......
>ANSWERS:
>1. (talk)
>2. (legs)
>3. (a twenty dollar bill)
>4. (firetruck)
>5. (bunt, hunt, runt, punt, aunt)
>6. (pants)
>7. (fork)
>8. (Almond Joy candy bar)