PDA

View Full Version : Hey Union Guys

oldphart
08-07-2003, 03:57 PM
That was really nice of yer union bosses in Chicago to give that pos Davis 10 million of YOUR dollars to try to keep him governor of CA.
Remember that next time they explain why your H&W benefits are going to cost you a few more dollars. You know, once we throw the bastard out mabe you could get HIM to run yer union!

eliminatedsprinter
08-07-2003, 04:03 PM
They don't want the masses (the great unwashed) to soil one of their puppets. :rolleyes: cry cry cry

08-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Its funny...Brulte gets his nuts in a sling for saying "any Repub. legislator who votes with the Demos on this budget I will personally campaign against them in the next election" That statement caused a big flap with the Demos and they wanted his head on a platter for that remark....but its ok for a union to tell its members who to vote for and spend $10M of their money on something that shouldn't concern them, and on top of that the union is in Chigago...What dog do they have in this fight? I am always amazed of the double standard between the Republicans and the Democrats. I'll be damn glad when the idiot is gone.

rrrr
08-07-2003, 04:48 PM
I thought the remarks Feinstein made were good too. Just like all good Dems she thinks that people are "misguided" because they don't see it her way.
Oh Bruther.....

*NAPALM*
08-07-2003, 05:48 PM
damn i love the boilermakers.
Na nevermind but i do make a shitload of money in philly.