PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

Powerquestboy
04-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Does anyone know of a good place to find a used Sailboat? I have a friend thats looking for 2 Hobie Cats, he wants the 12 foot "Wave". I checked the Boat trader but they didnt have too many. I thought some of the So Cal guys might know some good spots to check. Thanks.

superV
04-22-2003, 10:06 AM
Powerquestboy:
Does anyone know of a good place to find a used Sailboat? I have a friend thats looking for 2 Hobie Cats, he wants the 12 foot "Wave". I checked the Boat trader but they didnt have too many. I thought some of the So Cal guys might know some good spots to check. Thanks. No gas No clue :rolleyes:

MJ19
04-22-2003, 10:08 AM
Not sure where you live...but in Santa Barbara, CA at the harbor, there is a boat broker and a HUGE board where people post sail boats (and other boats) they want to sell...so if you have a harbor near by check it out for a board with personals on it.

DickDanger
04-22-2003, 10:08 AM
Whats it powered by? -DD Out

Powerquestboy
04-22-2003, 10:15 AM
Well I live in Phoenix so its tough to find small sailboats out here. I asked my friend if he was sure that wanted a sailboat because I could easily find him a great powerboat. He is taking them to his house in Rocky Point Mexico.