PDA

View Full Version : What A night!!

Stupid Fast
05-09-2003, 01:40 AM
Well, My 2 1/2 year old is following in my familys tradition. :confused: She broke Her first bone. She was at day care and was wreseling with another kid and broke a metetarsal bone in her foot. She is a tough Little Girl. She played for the rest of the day(limping a little). Played at home with our dog, then at bath all hell broke loose when my wife was washing between her toes. Took her to the Doc and yep its broke. No cast just hard shoes for a few wweks then we will take her back.
History does repeat itself. :confused:
[ May 09, 2003, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 01:49 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your girl's toe SF but at that age they mend pretty quick. I hope she feels better. :)
Now if she were old like RiverDave, that bone would take forever to heal.

JetBoatRich
05-09-2003, 03:00 AM
My son just started walking without a limp, after breaking his foot at school. Landed wrong jumping off the bars. We didn't take him to the doctor until the next day, when it really swelled up and started complaining. He had a cast 6 weeks, what a pain.
Have fun and take care of her.

mmered8299
05-09-2003, 05:20 AM
My 3yr old daughter fell off the monkey bars at school. We brought here home and she wouldn't stop wining. She said her leg hurt, so I looked at them both and compared them together and I couldn't see anything wrong. They looked the same. The next morning she was still crying about the leg so mom took here to the doctor and he said it was a sprial fractor. I felt terrible. The legs looked fine to me. I thought it was just bruised.
[ May 09, 2003, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: mmered8299 ]