PDA

View Full Version : ? for rexone

jet4fun
01-10-2003, 09:33 PM
i was wondering about the warranty policy on the s.s. scoops you guys sell. i bought one about a year ago, and the welds on both sides where the top & bottom pieces meet have come apart. just wondering what i can do about it...
also, i am still waiting for the brand new catalog. just wondering if there is any e.t.a. on it yet. i know i got a letter just before the l.a. boat show last year with some admission coupons and a cert. for a free hat along with an apology letter, i havent heard anything since. thanks for any info.

Rexone
01-10-2003, 09:47 PM
no problem on the scoop, we'll fix it up for you. if we can't fix it we'll replace it. still working on said catalog although it is getting close now. i'll make sure everyone knows on the forum when its done. i do not have an exact date yet. thanks to everyone again for your patience. :)
Just PM me with a phone number and we'll get you handled on the scoop problem.
[ January 11, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

jet4fun
01-10-2003, 11:58 PM
6741:
nothing :p :p
no e.t.a no coupons no free hat :p :p
[/QB][/QUOTE]
very funny jeff, you a hole burningm

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 08:18 AM
Good support RexOne

jet4fun
01-11-2003, 08:42 AM
JetBoatRich:
Good support RexOne i couldnt agree more :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 09:10 AM
jet4fun, hows training class

jet4fun
01-11-2003, 06:47 PM
JetBoatRich:
jet4fun, hows training class i graduate on the 24th. i cant wait, its kickin my ass but i wouldnt have it any other way, now to just get a job

JetBoatRich
01-11-2003, 06:59 PM
jet4fun:
JetBoatRich:
jet4fun, hows training class i graduate on the 24th. i cant wait, its kickin my ass but i wouldnt have it any other way, now to just get a job I saw your thread on the job hunt. Glad to hear you made and good luck on the search :)

carreraboat
01-12-2003, 07:31 PM
hey rex one got some of your exhaust tips the internal flapper blew out of them i need to replace them but what is a good way to get the old one's out they are siliconed (?spelling) in
thanks

jet4fun
01-14-2003, 07:55 PM
JetBoatRich:
Good support RexOne i just want to reply to this topic and say that rex one is definetly #1 in my book. i have never been taken care of so well on an issue like this before. especially the prompt phone call on monday morning. thank you very much to rex one and the crew at rex marine :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-14-2003, 09:52 PM
jet4fun:
JetBoatRich:
Good support RexOne i just want to reply to this topic and say that rex one is definetly #1 in my book. i have never been taken care of so well on an issue like this before. especially the prompt phone call on monday morning. thank you very much to rex one and the crew at rex marine :D :D :D That is great to hear, happy ending :D

jet4fun
02-06-2003, 01:01 AM
just wanted to bring this back to the top and say that everything has been taken care of. :)
i got the phone call monday morning as promised, i got the call tag as promised, and i got a brand new (not used or repaired) scoop sent to me as promised. and it didnt cost me a penny. jawdrop
thank you very much rexone. way to take care of a customer. and please thank bob for me, he was very helpful. i am shootin ya 5 stars. wink
p.s. i wait daily for that new catalog, i was just wondering if its possible to get a copy of the old one in the meantime, mine was lost a long time ago and having it really helps when you order.

JetBoatRich
02-06-2003, 04:29 AM
Reminder of what customer service should be :D