PDA

View Full Version : Engine hatch rams?

Jrocket
04-30-2003, 06:56 PM
Does anybody now where to get the polished stainless or aluminum covers that go around the rams for the engine hatches?Ive seen them on a couple different boats but forgot to ask where they bought them.They basically slide down over the ram assembly and make it look billet or polished.Maybe held in place by an allen screw....anybody with some help here? :D

Tom Brown
04-30-2003, 07:01 PM
Did you put hydraulic rams on that engine cowl?
That would be a nice touch. When you lay the spank on a guy, you could raise your hat to him as you cruise back. :)

Jrocket
04-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Tom Brown:
Did you put hydraulic rams on that engine cowl?
That would be a nice touch. When you lay the spank on a guy, you could raise your hat to him as you cruise back. :) Anybody besides Tom have any help!!! :D

Rexone
04-30-2003, 08:52 PM
I think Dana makes what you need. We can order if you need, not a problem. We handle quite a bit of his parts along with our own billet. I don't know the pricing off the top of my head on that one. Just email in to Bob at sales@rexmar.com if you need more info. :)

FastTimmy
04-30-2003, 09:30 PM
I've been thinking abought doing the same upgrade to my rams to.

1stepcloser
04-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Eddie marine makes a stainless cover with a stainless cap. I think it was about $70.00 or so.

Jrocket
05-01-2003, 10:26 AM
Hey thanks for the info...
I always forget about Dana for some reason and there so close to my house too...Must be my old age!!Im picking up a set tomorrow,hopefully. :D

Hermosa
05-01-2003, 10:41 AM
FastTimmy:
I've been thinking abought doing the same upgrade to my rams to. Hey, did you get yor shower? Hope it works out OK.

Stoked
05-01-2003, 03:11 PM
I got mine at Eddie, it slides over the black ram.
Eddie's purple matches all the other Dana hardware, the color is perfect. They are a nice touch in the engine compartment.