PDA

View Full Version : jetboatrich..leaves friends stranded!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug H.
06-07-2003, 07:45 PM
jetboatrich decided he needed a little help getting some work done on his boat and he called up the boys, :rolleyes: hallettdave,455erik,commanderdoug that's me and my son, well we all pitched in to help and all of a sudden rich has to go to some wedding, ya right !!! :rolleyes: so he takes off and say's "gotta go to that wedding you know, you guys stay and finish the job" well we finished the job alright and then raided his refridgerator for some left over pizza eek! played the stereo real loud, made long distance phone calls, played with the kids toys and got the hell outta there, well rich never made it home yet to thank us :rolleyes: but he sure will when he's out on buena vista on sun. it's all good when you can leave to go somewhere (rich) and friends finish the job you started (rich) glad to help out a friend in need, we'll remember that won't we fellas. you buddy "THE COMMANDER"...doug

Mandelon
06-07-2003, 08:07 PM
Sure hope there is no hole in his hull. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

SLO POKE
06-07-2003, 08:11 PM
That is hot! :D

Eric455
06-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Mandelon:
Sure hope there is no hole in his hull. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D acually we will find out tomarrow morning!!! when the guys went out i snuck in underneith and cracked the hull opsss. shhhhh dont say a workk mando... rich is like a big brother to me along with halletdave and CD. i sure am glad to be riends and work with such intelegant people. the boat's ready for the water and no rich you dont have to worry about no hole in ur hull. see evryone in the mornin.
eric

mike37
06-07-2003, 08:18 PM
Mandelon
You gota change your avatar it getting me all worked up

Jrocket
06-07-2003, 08:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/23278boat2-med.jpg
Im not stirring the pot,I swear... :D :D

Eric455
06-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Jrocket:
Im not stirring the pot,I swear... :D :D life cant get any better roflmfao ohhh thats funny. rich you gotta hand it to "JROCKET" @least the picture doesnt say (FLAKE # 2) LOLLL... jawdrop man that was funny...
ERIC

JetBoatRich
06-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Like Doug said, I these guys are great and helped me big time with the boat. Eric came up this morning and was determined to have it on the water for Sunday. I let them know at 2pm to go to a wedding, we were close to done and I left my house to them. I have no food left, but it is all good :D
Thanks again Guys

JetBoatRich
06-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Jrocket:
Im not stirring the pot,I swear... :D :D LMAO wink

sandblasted
06-07-2003, 09:07 PM
JetBoatRich:
Like Doug said, I these guys are great and helped me big time with the boat. Eric came up this morning and was determined to have it on the water for Sunday. I let them know at 2pm to go to a wedding, we were close to done and I left my house to them. I have no food left, but it is all good :D
Thanks again Guys Rich, did you at least leave some beer in the fridge for them? All that work can make for a powerful thirst..
Looking forward to meeting these guys tomorrow...

Doug H.
06-07-2003, 09:18 PM
holy crap !! i forgot we left erik alone to go get parts and we know how good he is with silicon, :D rich i won't be riding in your boat, it's going down for sure :rolleyes: sorry erik i couldn't resist, now that's some funny shiznit. "THE COMMANDER"...doug

Doug H.
06-07-2003, 09:25 PM
my wife just reminded me to say that if there isn't any boat parking on the beach that we can park em on top of each other, for those of you who know? know what i mean. "THE ROLL OVER COMMANDER"...doug