PDA

View Full Version : Today we vote Grey Davis OUT OF OFFICE!

Essex502
09-29-2003, 08:13 AM
Remember all of you California boaters to get out and VOTE that inept Grey <sp> Davis out of office a week from tomorrow! Vote in anybody EXCEPT Cruz Bust-my-wallet!!
We all have to get everyone we know out to vote. History is about to be made.
[ October 07, 2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Essex502 ]

Mandelon
09-29-2003, 08:28 AM
Yes on recall, yes on Arnold.
Sorry McClintock.

Ducatista
09-29-2003, 09:03 AM
We will be in Havasu that entire week, so we are heading to a designated on line voting station that allows us to cast our vote early, via an on line process. C Ya Grey......go Arnold!

Essex502
09-29-2003, 09:49 AM
hasta la vista, baby!

Irishluck
09-29-2003, 11:57 AM
I can't wait for that moran to be gone, go Arnold! :D

Ziggy
09-29-2003, 12:03 PM
Do you suppose Arnold will get a good parking spot for his Hummer too? :D :D
Go Arnold!

Kilrtoy
09-29-2003, 06:18 PM
I doubt he is going anywhere....

GlastronGuy
09-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Essex502:
Remember all of you California boaters to get out and VOTE that inept Grey <sp> Davis out of office a week from tomorrow! Vote in anybody EXCEPT Cruz Bust-my-wallet!!
We all have to get everyone we know out to vote. History is about to be made. You can't spell his name and he's inept?
:)

Just Tool'n
09-29-2003, 07:14 PM
I am ready to cast my absentee ballot, but need to see which rep is going to bow out!
I want the guy who looks as if he is a deer in the headlights.
But I think the guy who is going to drive his Hummer right up to the capitol steps is going to WIN!

eliminatedsprinter
09-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Look for Davis's people to put out a big lie about Arnold in these last days. It's been part of his MO in the past. He will probably spring something on friday. That way people will hear it, but there will not be much time for Arnold to refute it. Already the spanish language press is printing the claim that if Arnold wins all Latinos will lose their drivers licenses.
Remember, Davis is supper dirty and now he's frightened and cornered.

Essex502
09-30-2003, 10:49 AM
GlastronGuy:
Essex502:
We all have to get everyone we know out to vote. History is about to be made. You can't spell his name and he's inept?
:) Doofus... "(sp)" indicates INTENTIONAL mispelling.

Napanutt
09-30-2003, 08:02 PM
How 'bout if Ahnold drops out;would McClintock win or what... :confused:

Duke
09-30-2003, 08:05 PM
great pic of ahnald, but im still voting for davis
sorry everyone

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 08:06 PM
I've cast my ballot for Arnold already. Just put it in the envelope.

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Duke:
sorry everyone So you are voting for the incompetent party????

BigBoyToys
09-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Duke:
sorry everyone Hey Duke, didn't I hear you say not too long ago that you were in college or something like that? If so, you can thank Davis for your doubling of tuition fees. Oh, and when you register your vehicle, go ahead and thank him for the tripling of that too. And I KNOW that you did/ or are about to, get a boat. Go ahead and go stand in the long lines at DMV (Thanks for the layoffs Gray) and after you finally work your way to the counter, be prepared to shell out BIG $$$ for registering that boat too.No need to say sorry to us Duke for voting for Davis....We are the ones that feel sorry for YOU for voting for Gray Davis! eek! smile_sp smile_sp

BigBoyToys
09-30-2003, 08:16 PM
Oh...Wait wait Duke. Don't forget to figure in the tripling of your auto insurance rates because Davis just gave illegal immigrants the right(?) to get a drivers license. Of course, they can't/won't buy auto insurance so our insurance rates will triple.
Thanks Gray Davis.....Can you pass the KY now?

Dr. Eagle
09-30-2003, 08:24 PM
BigBoyToys:
Oh...Wait wait Duke. Don't forget to figure in the tripling of your auto insurance rates because Davis just gave illegal immigrants the right(?) to get a drivers license. Of course, they can't/won't buy auto insurance so our insurance rates will triple.
Thanks Gray Davis.....Can you pass the KY now? No I guess you missed the passing of that law, everyone takes it and no KY allowed.

eliminatedsprinter
10-03-2003, 09:19 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Look for Davis's people to put out a big lie about Arnold in these last days. It's been part of his MO in the past. He will probably spring something on friday. That way people will hear it, but there will not be much time for Arnold to refute it. Already the spanish language press is printing the claim that if Arnold wins all Latinos will lose their drivers licenses.
Remember, Davis is supper dirty and now he's frightened and cornered. I guess it's not really lies, just a bunch of wildly exaggerated stink. Da#* I was off by a day...

Essex502
10-06-2003, 09:16 AM
Duke:
sorry everyone Don't forget Grey (sp) being asleep at the wheel during the electrical crisis...also the suppression of the 35 BILLION dollar deficit until a week AFTER his reelection...his skanky pandering to special interests...etc., etc.,etc....

Essex502
10-06-2003, 09:22 AM
According to the Los Angeles Times:
"Q: If Gov. Gray Davis is recalled, can his successor repeal the law that allows illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses?"
"No. Because the bill passed both houses of the Legislature and was signed by the governor, it can be repealed only by a new vote in the Legislature or through a ballot initiative."

Irishluck
10-06-2003, 09:23 AM
My only fear as of right know is if he doesn't get recalled, what kind of shitbox will California turn into? I think Arnold will win the replacement vote.

eliminatedsprinter
10-06-2003, 09:26 AM
Hey essex 502, have I been seeing your boat parked in Granada Hills lately? :cool:
If so, I will be voting to, get rid of Davis, in the Baptist church up on Woodley about 1/3 of a mile away from it.
Ooops, I mean North Hills. The house in question is south of Devonshire.
[ October 06, 2003, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Dr. Eagle
10-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Essex502:
"Q: If Gov. Gray Davis is recalled, can his successor repeal the law that allows illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses?"
"No. Because the bill passed both houses of the Legislature and was signed by the governor, it can be repealed only by a new vote in the Legislature or through a ballot initiative." One of Arnolds committments at his town hall meeting in Sacramento last week was to give the legislature one more chance to repeal the law. If they don't he will sponsor an initiative petition to repeal it, and the rest of the BS social engineering laws passed while Gov. Davis (doofus) was on the ropes and pandering to his left wing party base.

Irishluck
10-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Essex502:
"No. Because the bill passed both houses of the Legislature and was signed by the governor, it can be repealed only by a new vote in the Legislature or through a ballot initiative." Who gives a rats ass about what the L.A. Times says who knows how truthful they are.

BoatFloating
10-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Kilrtoy:
I doubt he is going anywhere.... Kilrtoy, would you like to make a friendly wager on that. Your boy Davis is gone no Doubt......
It blows me away that a boater would vote for a Democrat. All they do is take away space to have our fun.

Dr. Eagle
10-06-2003, 09:35 AM
BoatFloating:
Kilrtoy:
I doubt he is going anywhere.... Kilrtoy, would you like to make a friendly wager on that. Your boy Davis is gone no Doubt......
It blows me away that a boater would vote for a Democrat. All they do is take away space to have our fun. Boy, that is the truth. The only people with boats in the USSR were the elite from the communist party. Food for thought for the lefties...

Havasu_Dreamin
10-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Ziggy:
Do you suppose Arnold will get a good parking spot for his Hummer too? :D :D
Go Arnold! Yeah, at his big ass house on the hill in Havasu!
Just as long Davis is out and BustYOURTAXESmante does not win!
[ October 06, 2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

Essex502
10-06-2003, 11:25 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Hey essex 502, have I been seeing your boat parked in Granada Hills lately? :cool:
If so, I will be voting to, get rid of Davis, in the Baptist church up on Woodley about 1/3 of a mile away from it.
Ooops, I mean North Hills. The house in question is south of Devonshire. Nope - not mine...it's been in Havasu exclusively for almost two years now. There is another Essex with a very similar gel coat layout though.

eliminatedsprinter
10-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Oh well, I'm not even completely sure it is an Essex (the deck is under a cover) but the hull's gelcoat and swimstep look just like the pic in your Aviatar.

BiggusJimbus
10-06-2003, 04:29 PM
More info on the car tax. Not so cut and dried as the Q and A, of course, but it's not likely to be a slam dunk to change it immediately, as it was "triggered" by and executive order. But at the same time, it is a tax increase that was not voted in by a 2/3 vote of the CA Legislature.
So, I'm sure there will be plenty fighting about it after the fact.
http://www.dailyreviewonline.com/Stories/0,1413,88~10973~1679763,00.html
Actually a LA times article. Posted in the local news recycler.

mirvin
10-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Let's just hope all the McKlintock'ers pull their heads out of their asses by tomorrow morning!!! wink

MagicMtnDan
10-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Irishluck:
I can't wait for that moran to be gone, go Arnold! :D Note to self: know how to spell moron when using it in public :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-06-2003, 04:37 PM
BiggusJimbus:
More info on the car tax. Not so cut and dried as the Q and A, of course, but it's not likely to be a slam dunk to change it immediately, as it was "triggered" by and executive order. But at the same time, it is a tax increase that was not voted in by a 2/3 vote of the CA Legislature.
So, I'm sure there will be plenty fighting about it after the fact.
http://www.dailyreviewonline.com/Stories/0,1413,88~10973~1679763,00.html
Actually a LA times article. Posted in the local news recycler. Whether it is a tax increase depends on what the meaning of is is, doesn't it? Oh yeh, it's not an increase it's just a return to a higher rate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wink Silly me, how could I have forgotten such a valid distinction? :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: pig_flyi
[ October 06, 2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Irishluck
10-06-2003, 07:06 PM
MagicMtnDan:
Irishluck:
I can't wait for that moran to be gone, go Arnold! :D Note to self: know how to spell moron when using it in public :D oops know I feel like a moran or moron :D :D :D

Irishluck
10-06-2003, 07:08 PM
I mean now :D :D :D

Essex502
10-07-2003, 06:46 AM
The return to the 2% car tax is being taken to court as we speak, but the likelihood anything will happen soon is remote. Probably two years before a court decision. Of course, when Arnold is voted in he'll still have to deal with a Democratic legislature. maybe he can slap some sense into them!

Essex502
10-07-2003, 06:48 AM
GET OUT AND VOTE THAT SCUMBAG GREY(sp) DAVIS OUT OF OFFICE TODAY! Get all of your friends, acquaintances, business associates, clients, suppliers, etc. to also vote! We can do this.

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2003, 07:02 AM
I can't believe how stressed I feel today about the election and the future of this state. I'm doing my part by voting for Arnold and I'm hoping for a win. My second hope is that he wins by a landslide because it will send a clear (although possibly ignored) message to the legislature that the voters' will is not to be ignored or messed with.
Vote for Arnold as many times as you can! :D :D :D

Haullen270
10-07-2003, 07:06 AM
Arnold is the man! I hope he wins by a huge land slide!!!

Essex502
10-07-2003, 08:10 AM
We are delivering 2 votes for Arnold right after work tonight.
If the legislature DOESN'T get the message they will when we vote their a$$es out!

Essex502
10-07-2003, 11:04 AM
BTTT

eliminatedsprinter
10-07-2003, 11:18 AM
I just did it... :D :D :cool:
I sure hope this is good-by to G Davis :p :p and back to your ceremonial job for Busti :p :p .
P.S. It was rough, but I managed to handle my punch card ballot voter perfectly. No chads, no dimples, and the right numberd holes were punched.
Wow, I must have skills wink .
[ October 07, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Essex502
10-07-2003, 02:25 PM
We'll know soon.

CA Stu
10-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Government employees all vote Democrat, they know it means job security.
The Democrats want so much government in their tax-and-spend worker's paradise that it will eventually crush itself.
How long can government employee payroll taxes pay for other government employee paychecks?
It doesn't work that way, there is no perpetual motion machine.
Private business is the engine that drives any functional, thriving, expanding economy.
And Duke, you poor bastard. :mad:
Sorry bro, but your 19 year old wet-behind-the-ears-ass doesn't have a clue what you just did. Even though I blame your college professors, not you. You have just had so much left wing smoke blown up your ass by these pinheads that you don't know which way is up. I hope you are willing to suffer the social and financial burdens of your misguided vote.
Cheers
CA Stu

Essex502
10-08-2003, 05:46 AM
Have a nice life ex-Governor Davis! :D