PDA

View Full Version : jeanane godawfulho

Schiada76
03-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Check out this site. These people make me want to puke.
www.hollywoodhalfwits.com (http://www.hollywoodhalfwits.com) burningm
No movies for me unless James Woods or Bruce Willis are in them.

03-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Why would anyone pay any attention to what the Hollywood Idiots have to say anyway? They can't even hold a real job in a real world. These are the same morons who cheered Klinton when he was bombing Kosivo[sp] back to the stoneage. These people are anti Bush, not anti war and should not be allowed any more forum than real working folks.

Froggystyle
03-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Good site.
That s#$t disturbs me.

Schiada76
03-03-2003, 12:15 PM
058:
Why would anyone pay any attention to what the Hollywood Idiots have to say anyway? They can't even hold a real job in a real world. These are the same morons who cheered Klinton when he was bombing Kosivo[sp] back to the stoneage. These people are anti Bush, not anti war and should not be allowed any more forum than real working folks. Read Godawfulho's quote:
"We didn't protest Clinton in Kosovo or sending 500 cruise missles into Iraq because it wasn't HIP" Wasn't Hip? You $%#@##% A&*^&%^^.
Someone needs to pinch her head head off and C%%%
down her neck. burningm burningm

Schiada76
03-03-2003, 12:25 PM
Froggystyle:
Good site.
That s#$t disturbs me. Uh Oh!
A disturbed SEAL. Everyone duck! :D

Mandelon
03-03-2003, 01:37 PM
"Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.' That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering, "'We're here, we're queer!' -- that's what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag. I get choked up with pride."
-- Janeanne Garofalo
Geez, what a waste of DNA.....

Metal_King
03-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Mandelon:
"Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.'
-- Janeanne GarofaloIf this is an actual quote of hers, someone needs to IMMEDIATELY leave the United States.

Schiada76
03-03-2003, 03:54 PM
She should have been jacked off on a stump and if I ever meet her father I'll beat his ass for having spawned her. burningm
( my favorite SEAL quote) :D

Metal_King
03-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Mandelon:
"Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.'Someone needs to tell Jeanane that the American flag is not an insult. The American Flag is about correcting past mistakes and improving the way of life. Some one needs to tell Jeaidiot that the year is 2003, not 1803. Someone needs to tell Jeaidiot that the ideals of the USA are different now than 150+ years ago. Someone needs to take a boot and shove it up Jeaidiot where the sun doesn't shine.
Thanks Mandelon, I am Poed now.