PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Boat

Bajaless
04-24-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey guys first time posting so bear with me. Just wanted to put the word out that my 97 Baja Hammer was stolen out of my storage unit over @ Hava-Storage monday night.Received a call tuesday morning asking if i had removed the boat because the lock was off and the boat was gone! they said there was metal shavings on the ground where the had drilled out the Gorilla tongue lock. The boat is white with a black and red stripe and checker flag graphics # AZ 8441BE (im working on posting some pics) it has a 502/Bravo, gill exhaust, etc. one thing that makes this one stand out from other like Hammers is that i re-painted the bilge area solid white when i installed the engine and drive. i bought the boat as a repo minus engine and drive (probably the way ill get it back) so i have alot of my own time invested. any help with this would be greatly appreciated, and i hope it never Happens to you, it totally sucks! Thanks.

hoolign
04-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Thieven sons of bitches,sorry to hear about your
loss dude,these ****in lazy pricks that can't get a job,go around rippin shit off people who pour money and sweat into their hobbies ouhgt to be shot

DansBlown73Nordic
04-24-2003, 03:30 PM
E-mail the pictures to me and I will post them.

Dyce51
04-24-2003, 03:32 PM
wow that really sucks ....hope ya get it back in one piece!!! I posted this thread on RiverRacer.com too..alot of those guys are out in the Havasu area...best of luck

Bajaless
04-24-2003, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the support, im heading off to work right now but ill work on getting those pics together.

Coach
04-25-2003, 07:26 AM
I guarantee if we cut off a persons leg for stealing there would be a lot less thieves. idea Here is a better idea every liberal will have to take a criminal in to rehabilitate them. I am sure after a few weeks they would come around to our way of thinking. :D

roostwear
04-25-2003, 07:34 AM
Coach:
I guarantee if we cut off a persons leg for stealing there would be a lot less thieves. It sure would make chases shorter......

mbrown2
04-25-2003, 07:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your boat...I will keep my eyes peeled for a Hammer. Pics would help.

Sangster
04-25-2003, 07:40 AM
And thiefs with a second offence wouldn't have a leg to stand on...... eek!