PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Listen To Frosty Heidi and Frank??

Hallett19
03-05-2003, 06:10 PM
Its a radio show we have here in LA on 97.1fm, its a talk radio show on from 12-3 Mon-Fri, right before Tom Leykis. Anyways, if you listen, did you hear today when Frank and Frosty got into a huge fight, Frank walked out and they were cursing on the radio and yelling at eachother, it was really bad. Anyways, I think the fight will blow over, but Frank tee'd off on Frosty today and I felt kind of bad for him. But Heidi is smokin hot and they are really funny, so if you havent heard the show, you should turn it on, its really funny, but its only in the greater Los Angeles area.
http://www.fmtalki.com/
then click shows
then frosty heidi and frank.

rivercrazy
03-05-2003, 07:14 PM
I heard that stuff! I was laughin my ass off.

Hallett19
03-05-2003, 07:27 PM
isnt that show great ?

rivercrazy
03-05-2003, 07:33 PM
Mostly because of Heidi but also because of the constant fights between the other two. I wonder if they set this whole thing up today!

Hallett19
03-05-2003, 07:54 PM
they didnt, Frank is a friend of mine and rest assured it was not set up.

rivercrazy
03-05-2003, 08:16 PM
No shit! I just figured it was Hollywood type stuff. Damn I guess that guy really hates Frank....
Maybe prozac might be of assistance! :D

syke-o
03-05-2003, 11:52 PM
ya i am in the truck drivin around most of the day and have been listening to them for a couple years. Frank does seem to have been giving Frosty a much harer time lately... i think they will patch it up..

syke-o
03-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Hallett19:
they didnt, Frank is a friend of mine and rest assured it was not set up. i heard a show when Frank was talkin about being in Havasu and partying... :D

JetBoatRich
03-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Used to hear Frosty and Frank with the other stataion they were on, before they were fired. For the Partridge kid.
Now they are during the day, out of my commute time.

Cole
03-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Hallet19...you know Frank?? the guy cracks me up!!
you are right,Frank has been pretty relentless with frosty,thought it was part of the show!!
I'll through this one out at you..call frank and lets hit the town??? can you imagine the GIRLS!!!

miller19j
03-06-2003, 09:38 AM
Hallett19
This cracks me up! Low carb beer. Talk about trendy marketing.
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/images/ProductImages/Ultra12-12bottle.jpg

Hallett19
03-06-2003, 10:21 AM
syke-o:
i heard a show when Frank was talkin about being in Havasu and partying... :D Yeah, one of Frank's friends from home has a Conquest deck boat, I havent seen it but Frank said it was pretty hot.

Hallett19
03-06-2003, 10:24 AM
Cole:
Hallet19...you know Frank?? the guy cracks me up!!
you are right,Frank has been pretty relentless with frosty,thought it was part of the show!!
I'll through this one out at you..call frank and lets hit the town??? can you imagine the GIRLS!!! Frank does good with the girls, he has a good game and he makes an F LOAD of money, but his house is where its at !! He has a full wet bar in the living room and a fresh keg of Sam Adams every month in the back yard in a custom Sam Adams cooler with a sweet tap on it.

Hallett19
03-06-2003, 10:29 AM
miller19j:
Hallett19
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/images/ProductImages/Ultra12-12bottle.jpg And finally Miller19j, yes, trendy marketing got me hook line and sinker, however the beer is good and AZKC said that he lost a bunch of weight now that he guzzles a 12 pack of this stuff a night rather than his old brand :D Watch him rounding up girls like a rodeo this summer, and all thanks to Michelob Ultra..... I should write comercials...

miller19j
03-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Hallett19:
miller19j:
Hallett19
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/images/ProductImages/Ultra12-12bottle.jpg And finally Miller19j, yes, trendy marketing got me hook line and sinker, however the beer is good and AZKC said that he lost a bunch of weight now that he guzzles a 12 pack of this stuff a night rather than his old brand :D Watch him rounding up girls like a rodeo this summer, and all thanks to Michelob Ultra..... I should write comercials... You are their new spokesperson aren’t you :D
I didn’t mean to bust your chops I am in a sarcastic mood this morning. wink

Cole
03-06-2003, 11:22 AM
My girlfriend who is a fitness buff says the "NO" carbohydrates is the only way to lose weight....no pasta,spagetti,cerial,any kind of breads...and beer,its a KILLER!!!! so these have less carbs???how much?? whats the alcohol #..i love the 5.9% beer..3,and your out!!! :D Cole

Blown 472
03-06-2003, 11:33 AM
What about whiskey and coke?? Water, drink lots of water, I am drinking about 100 oz a day I dont eat alot cuz I am so damn full of water. cry

Cole
03-06-2003, 11:36 AM
Water is suppose to be the best...now the whisky and coke??

truksnboats
03-06-2003, 11:44 AM
heidi frosty and frank are great, tom is good too but his material gets old fast.

Cole
03-06-2003, 11:51 AM
Yea i am with you on lykis material..i think i know just about everything about lykis 101..bring out the inner a hole!! it is true though, the girls go for the dicks!!{no pun intended} Cole

HavasuDreamin'
03-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Cole:
The M-Ultra's have 2.6 grams of carbs and are 95 calories. I tried them for the first time a few days back. They are very tasty! smile_sp

Cole
03-06-2003, 12:13 PM
HD;
2.6 grams of carbs??how would that compare to..say, coors light???
and did you find alcohol% ??? Cole

HavasuDreamin'
03-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Cole:
HD;
how would that compare to..say, coors light???
and did you find alcohol% ??? Cole Don't know? :confused:
Alcohol % .......not sure either. :confused:

Hallett19
03-06-2003, 01:19 PM
yeah 2.6 grams of carbs vs. 10-15 grams per beer for other beers and its pretty alcoholic, gets me tanked after 4 or 5. So you can pretty much drink 5 beers and get the same carbs for 1 other beer.... works for me, I care about my body. :D

DickDanger
03-06-2003, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cole:
[QB]it is true though, the girls go for the dicks!!{no pun intended}
I resemble that remark..and yes, they do.
I listen to 97.1 daily, and I cant f**king stand the "triplets". Heidi sounds like a neurotic crank, who wont shut up about her stupid dog, and all 3 of them sound like they need a psychoanalysis performed. I have tried to get into that show, but it aint happening. I think that them making jokes about the Columbia tragedy the day after it happened was WAY tasteless, and that was the capper for me. Sorry to bust on your friend, but all 3 of em are wankers IMO. -Dick Danger Out

Hallett19
03-07-2003, 01:01 AM
DICK, how dare you say that, I want you to take that back imediatley.... awww f it, nevermind, you are entitled to your opinion, I think the whole 97.1 LA lineup is good, except for that whining little jew Sam Ruben....grrrrr....