PDA

View Full Version : The Smut Fic: "Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel" by FM

FMluvswater
04-30-2003, 11:03 PM
**WARNING! READER DISCRETION ADVISED! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR READING AT WORK!**~ (this warning was suggested by those who did read it at work)
For the UNCENSORED version please click here. (http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=109092)
This is for my friends. You know who you are. :)
Thanks for the encouragement and support.
Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel NC-17
by FM
Thursday, July 17th, 2003.
Erin's jaw dropped open as she looked at her husband,
"THIS weekend? Are you sure you want us to spend THIS weekend at the river?"
Jeff frowned at her,
"Yeah, of course. Don't you want to?"
Erin bit her tongue as she struggled not to snap at him. She forced herself to calm down as she answered,
"Sure. The river. Fine. I'll start packing."
Jeff smiled,
"Great! Oh and honey can you make sure to pack the digital camera? I want you to take some pictures of me and my baby that I can post on-line."
Erin quietly fumed as she watched him sit down in his favorite spot in front of the TV and begin his nightly ritual of ignoring her as he tuned in to the six o'clock evening news. She huffed loudly and went to begin packing.
Erin silently argued with herself as she packed the last few items~He forgot. That's all. He told me he wasn't good at dates. But our first wedding anniversary? How could he forget our first wedding anniversary? Why didn't I just remind him? Well if I have to remind him of such an important day then it can't have been that important to him. Give him a break, Erin! Of course I'm important to him! So he forgot a day on the calendar, big deal! Arrrgghh! I can't believe we're spending our first anniversary at the river! No wining no dining no romance no alone time nothing special at all. Just boats, beer and people; lots and lots of friendly, sociable 'won't get any privacy with my man' people. Just tell him, then. No. He wants to go and I already agreed to it. Besides if I tell him now and he feels guilty enough to stay home with me he'll just resent that and wish he was out boating anyway. So boating it is I guess. Happy 1st Anniversary to you too Jeff!~
Jeff was already semi-hard by the time his wife climbed into bed beside him. He let out a quiet sigh of relief and reached for her. He felt her flinch from his touch and he froze puzzled,
"Erin? You mad about something?"
Here was her chance. She had his undivided attention, he was inviting her to talk, they were in the dark and he wanted sex~Just tell him.~
She took a deep breath, rolled over to face him and couldn't do it,
"No honey, I'm fine. A little irritable, that's all."
Erin's eyes were still adjusting to the dark but she could faintly make out his playful grin as he reached for her again,
"Bet I could improve your mood!"
Erin gasped when he grabbed her thong exposed ass to pull her in closer. He rubbed his ever hardening cock up against her soft, smooth tummy where her nightie had ridden up. He nuzzled her neck and shoulder until she gave in with a small giggle and a sigh of defeat,
"Okay, okay! No tickles! Improve my mood Jeffy. **** me happy again."
Now he knew he was getting some. She only ever called him Jeffy when she was horny. Just to be sure though he slid his hand from her ass cheek, down the back of her thigh and pulled it towards himself so that her knee was over his hip. His hand made a return trip along her thigh back towards her ass. He made a sudden detour reaching around her thigh to slip his fingers into the crotch of her thong from the side. He smiled when he heard her moan and his grin was all the wider for the wet his fingers encountered. He gently ran a finger up the center of her **** lips and delicately scraped his nail over her clit,
"Are you sure no tickles, baby? Not even right ... here?"
Her whimper of impatience made his cock twitch. He was glad that thanks to the makers of birth control implants, he'd soon get to feel her hot wet walls gripping his naked hard-on. She tightened her arms around his neck and lifted her mouth to his to be kissed. He rolled her partially under him and tormented her with teasing kisses instead of the deeper tongue dueling kiss her hungry mouth was seeking. He nibbled, licked, and sucked at her lips without letting her into his mouth with her tongue. She was squirming under him. She pressed her D cup mounds into his chest making little noises of frustration as she dug her prettily painted half inch nails into his broad shoulders. Her large dark lust hardened nipples strained against the fabric of her thin silky nightie poking at him. With one hand he pushed her thong panties down to mid thigh, then slid it back up and under her nightie pushing that up to expose her breasts. He played her nipple between his thumb and index finger, repeatedly rolling, pinching, and tugging on it, then brushing across the aroused tip with his thumb pad. Erin began panting against her husband's mouth as he stoked her desire into the urgent zone. Her hips started thrusting and gyrating under him almost of their own volition and her pussy throbbed in it's unwanted state of emptiness. Jeff finally gave in to the kiss she was begging for, swallowing her mewl of protest when his hand left her tit and absorbing the low moan that emanated from deep in her throat as his tongue thrust in sync with his
two fingers jamming into her slippery tight ****hole. He stroked the inside of her mouth slowly with the tip of his tongue tickling her palate, petting her velvety soft tongue licking the inside walls of her cheeks while leaving his fingers deep inside her pussy, maddeningly still except for an occasional wriggle. She was likely
unaware of the whimpering sounds she was making but Jeff was anything but immune to them. Erin felt the cool wet of his precum on the skin of her abdomen and actively began ****ing his fingers. She bucked her hips in search of contact against her clit. Jeff pulled his hand away and couldn't seem to fully remove her nightie and panties fast enough. He was about to lay down beside her again when he felt her hot mouth on his cock,
"Oh sweet Jesus! **** Erin! **** you're good at that! Baby it's your call I got work in the morning one round is all I can spare! Mmmm, **** baby that feels so good!"
There was a drawn out wet sound of suction as she slowly slid him out of her mouth and then a small pop,
"I know. I just wanted a little taste. You make me so horny! Put it in me now, Jeffy, please?"
Even though the smell of her ready sex had his dick screaming at him to do just that Jeff had a few other paces he wanted to put her through before he gave in to his own lust. He put his hands on her and turned her so she had her back to him. He lay behind her and slid his hand between her knees . He lifted her leg just enough so that he could slide his cock between her drenched and quivering thighs, resting the
throbbing length flush against her slick slit. She ground her ass against his groin as she reached down to fondle her clit. He stopped her attempt and nipped at her ear,
"I wanna watch you play with your tits."
She whined in frustration but obliged anyway. He slowly began thrusting his hips as he watched her busy fingers twirling and pinching her own nipples. The feeling of him rubbing against her but not in her was driving her nuts,
"Jeffy please!"
He ignored her plea, continuing the slow thrusting as he began licking, kissing and sucking at the pulse in her neck never taking his eyes off her hands at her tits. She let out a loud yelp of surprised delight when she felt his fingertip lightly stroke her clit and tried to move towards the sensation. He kept his finger in
barely there contact with her despite her desperate efforts for stronger pressure. He knew she wouldn't push so far forward as to lose his cock from between her thighs and he took full advantage of that fact as he mercilessly teased her clit. When he knew she was close to cumming he took his hand away from her pussy and lifted his mouth off the hickey on her neck,
"Knees and elbows, baby."
Erin scrambled to comply with her knees spread wide. Jeff paused for a glimmer of a second to appreciate the sight of his nude wife poised to be ****ed doggy-style and then he drove his stiff cock deep inside her needy **** in one smooth quick thrust. His balls continued in the momentum of his thrust to slap at her sex lips. He slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out then rammed back into her again. He gained speed with every repetition and his wife pushed eagerly into his every thrust. Her communication skills no
longer included the English language but were reduced to vowel sounds, chirps, shreiks, moans, sighs, and whimpers. He thought he might have heard her say his name once but chalked it up to overactive imagination as he pounded into her again and again. He held her convulsing body as she hit her high several times and he still hadn't cum. He pulled out of her completely, placed his palms on her ass cheeks and spread them apart. His cock was dripping with her pussy cum. He rubbed some of it off on her ass crack and then pushed the head of his cock into her anus. He paused as she yelped in discomfort. He
pushed in another couple inches and felt her trying to adjust. Within moments she had acccepted all nine inches and he waited. Erin moved her hips forward slightly letting him slide out a bit then pushed herself back onto his full length. Jeff let her set the pace and then he began thrusting with her. Erin's loud vocal
approval warned him she was about to cum again. He knew he was close too so he drove deep in her, held still and reached around to rub her clit. Her orgasm rhythmically gripped his cock in fierce tight hot pleasure. She felt his cock twitch and the sudden wet heat of his first spurt of cum in her bowels. She suddenly regained her use of English,
"On me! Jeffy please!"
He understood what she wanted and obliged, pulling out as the geyser continued erupting from the head of his cock. She turned so suddenly that he didn't even spill onto her back or cheeks just the outside of her thigh, her hip and finally her tummy. He directed the remainder of the shot at her navel. When he was spent he flopped down beside her. The sound of their in-tandem, ragged breathing filled the dark as they each struggled to breathe normally again. Jeff had closed his eyes but they snapped open suddenly and he looked at his wife in amused surprise,
"So that's why you wanted it on you huh?"
Erin smiled, nodded and continued scooping up her husband's cum off her abs to then noisily lick and slurp it off of her fingers. When she was done she kissed his cheek,
"Thanks Jeffy that was yummy!"
He chuckled and shook his head,
"Horny cum loving little slut! Gotta have your cake and eat it too, huh?"
She faked a pout,
"Is that a complaint?"
He held his hands up in surrender grinning,
"Not even! Just quit with the Jeffy stuff! I already told you one round is all you'd get out of me tonight."
She sighed in disappointed defeat and nodded,
"I know, I know. Can't blame a girl for trying, though! Anyway neither of us can sleep until we get cleaned up a little. Come on I'll help."
He nodded and followed her to the washroom. Ten minutes later they climbed back into bed together. Jeff didn't like to cuddle after sex. His concession to his wife's need to maintain physical contact was to hold hands with her as he drifted off to sleep. As Erin waited for sleep to claim her an idea began to form in her mind. Maybe she and Jeff could both get what they wanted this weekend. He'd get to do the boating thing but she was more and more determined that she would also get to do the romantic private anniversary thing too. Plans and ideas swirled in her mind as she drifted into dreams with a small smile still on her lips.
Saturday July 19th, 2003.
Erin awoke disoriented by the gentle rocking and swaying of her bed until she remembered where she
was. She wondered briefly what time it was. She stretched and glanced over at her husband sleeping soundly beside her. She smiled softly and smoothed a hand over his sleep tousled hair, nearly giggling when he snorted loudly and rolled from his side onto his back. She wondered if he would ever be sensible enough to not stay up all night with his buddies on Friday nights after working all day. She grinned to herself knowing it wasn't likely. Monday through Thursday he couldn't last more than an hour past his usual bedtime but on Friday nights give him his boat his buddies and some beer and he was Mr. Night Owl personified. She shook her head with an affectionate smirk on her face as she watched him sleeping. Her curiosity about the time got the best of her and she squinted with bleary eyes at the small travel alarm beside the bed. She thought he'd come to bed just before 4 and it was now just a few minutes past 10 am.
She turned back to him with the intention of waking him up. Her eyes lit up in delight when she saw the tent in the blanket. She licked her lips greedily and reached out to uncover her favorite treat. She dropped her hand in disappointment when she heard a familiar voice holler,
"YO JEFF?! You gonna sleep all day or what? Get the **** up! Hey Erin you decent? Can I haul his lazy ass outta there?"
Erin grimaced and made to roll off the bed to go talk to Bret. The hand on hers stopped her,
"What time is it baby?"
She gave him a small smile,
"A little after ten. I'll go talk to Bret why don't you grab a shower?"
Jeff halted her again,
"I've got a better idea. Check it out. YO BRET! I'm already awake! Erin's not decent though so don't come down here! I'll be topside in twenty or so!"
Erin looked down at her decently clothed self and smacked her husband's chest,
"What did you tell him that for?"
Jeff just grinned and waited for Bret's response. He heard him chuckle,
"Okay then see you in a bit! Sorry to interrupt!"
Erin frowned and pushed at Jeff's chest,
"Great Jeff now he thinks we were getting it on!"
Jeff raised his eyebrows in amusement,
"And that's a problem why exactly?"
Her eyes widened incredulously,
"Well for one it isn't true and for another even if we had been that's private dammit!"
Jeff sobered somewhat but his smirk didn't go away entirely,
"You could help me with the lie part of that. I know you want to. I saw what you were about to do when Bret got here. Come on baby look he's waving at you 'Hey hot stuff over here help I'm stuck under the blankets rescue me!'"
Erin shook her head with a light laugh,
"Cute Jeff but no. I'm not in the mood anymore and especially not with Bret thinking we're going at it. Go grab your shower honey I'll make you some breaky and coffee."
Jeff watched his wife's cute ass bounce away from him and out of sight. He pouted and muttered,
"Thanks a helluva lot Bret!" He rolled out of bed and looked down at his best friend patting him gently,
"Don't you worry big guy we'll get inside her again- she LOVES us!".
The rest of the morning and most of the afternoon was filled with people, food, beer, laughter, sunshine, loud motors, the smell of fuel mixed with the smell of hot sweaty skin, suntan oil, BBQing and the ever present smell of the river itself. All of it familiar, relaxing; even comforting. Jeff didn't have much time to dwell on lascivious thoughts of his wife but he wasn't oblivious to her either. Her new bikini was taunting him badly. He was helping one of the new boaters launch his 29' Nordic when he heard a shrill whistle above the other noises. He looked up in time to see Erin put her fingers in her mouth and whistle again. He grinned, then groaned as she waved making her tits shake enticingly. He was glad he was in waist deep water. She let him know with hand gestures she was going to take a nap and wanted woken up at six. He looked at his watch . It was just after three-thirty. He nodded his comprehension. She smiled at him and he watched her walk away wishing he was going to 'nap' with her. A chuckle from the guy he was helping brought him up short. Jeff just grinned at the knowing look, shrugged and continued assisting his new acquaintance.
By the time they got the boat launched it was a little past four. Jeff wondered if he could successfully break away from the hubub and go 'nap' with Erin. He was headed over to do just that when he saw two very friendly familiar faces approaching him. He groaned inwardly as he pasted a huge smile on his face,
"Hey Chuck, Lynds! Been a while! How's it going?"
Lyndsey gave him a puzzled smile,
"We're great! Where's Erin? I'm a little surprised to see you here this weekend! Woulda thought you two would be celebrating somewhere a little less crowded!"
Jeff didn't disguise his blank look,
"Celebrating?"
Lyndsey and Charlie both made little oh's with their mouths. Charlie shook his head smiling
sympathetically,
"Oh dude! That's bad! Remember your bachelor party? When was that again?"
Jeff frowned,
"My bach ... oh ****!! Shit! **** me! Okay okay wait maybe it's not that bad. Maybe she forgot too."
Lyndsey busted a gut laughing hard at that notion,
"Don't bet on it, hon!"
Jeff pushed a hand through his hair,
"Well shit! What the **** do I do now? Why the **** didn't she tell me? ****!"
Charlie made a loud kiss noise and Jeff glared at him even as his whole body sagged with the knowledge that his best man was right, he was in for doing some serious ass kissing. He smiled uncomfortably at his friends,
"Thanks for the heads up guys. I gotta go talk to my wife. I can't ****ing believe I forgot our anniversary!"
His friends exchanged sympathetic looks as they watched Jeff walk away. His reluctance obvious with every step he took.
Jeff was taking his time on purpose suddenly wishing people would waylay him, but Murphy's Law was in full effect. Not one person stopped him from going to talk to his wife. Something was niggling at him. He flashed back to Thursday night and Erin's reaction to his suggestion they go boating this weekend and then her subsequent moodiness at bedtime then her resistance to being charmed this morning. He was getting a little ticked at her the more he thought about it. He clenched his jaw and resolutely climbed aboard their 'kitchen sink' boat. He slipped quietly into their sleeping quarters. He stood there for several moments just watching her sleep. Love and anger fighting for top spot. She must not have been fully asleep because she rolled over and looked at him in concern,
"Oh! It can't be six already, is it? Jeff? What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"
He didn't answer her right away. Just stared at her. She sat up and seemed about to approach him. His words stopped her cold,
"Do you enjoy playing the martyr?"
She reeled back in surprise,
"Excuse me?"
He broke eye contact and let out a short laugh,
"You get to be the perfect little wife and I get the role of the asshole husband who forgot our anniversary. For **** sakes Erin why didn't you say something before we left? I thought something was bugging you and I even asked you if you were mad and you remember what you said? You said "no honey, I'm fine"! What the **** Erin? Why tell me nothing's wrong when something definitely is? I'm not a ****ing mind reader! I forgot that this weekend was our wedding anniversary but it wasn't intentional! Can you say the same for this little game you've been playing pretending everything is good when the truth is you're pissed at me? Just when were you thinking of throwing it in my face? I'm not perfect but I'm not a complete asshole either thanks for your vote of confidence! All you had to do was say something and we could have decided together what to do for our anniversary. Instead I'm standing here feeling like shit for
not having a perfect memory; for disappointing you. **** don't do that, babe. Don't cry. Shit."
He ducked into the washroom and grabbed a wad of toilet paper. He crouched down in front of her and thrust it at her,
"Here. Come on babe, take it."
Jeff sat beside her and put an arm around her shoulders. He rubbed at her arm in an attempt to soothe her. She wiped her face and blew her nose,
"So you forget our anniversary and I get reamed out for it? Is that how it's gonna be Jeff?"
He closed his eyes briefly and let out a long slow breath,
"No, baby, of course not. That isn't what I'm ticked off about. It's that you were being dishonest. My piss poor memory is not news to you and it didn't magically improve with the addition of the ring on my finger. You could have reminded me."
She pulled away from him,
"Oh so now I'm responsible for your memory? It was your goddamned wedding day too! Why doesn't it rate as a date worth remembering?"
He stood up in frustration,
"I'm not good at remembering dates Erin but I remember our wedding day like it happened yesterday. **** maybe that's part of the problem this time. It sure as hell doesn't feel like it's been a year."
She let out a bitter laugh,
"Oh let me guess it feels more like five years?"
He looked surprised,
"No. Feels to me like we're still newlyweds. Look baby I'm really sorry I forgot our anniversary, okay? I seriously didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Is there something I can do to make it up to you? There's still time right? I mean it's not even until tomorrow right? You want us to go home early? We can. Whatever you want baby, just tell me."
Erin was mangling the sodden ball of tissue in her hands,
"If I make us go home early you'll be miserable. You love being out here. I know that much. Jeff? I'm sorry, too. This is why I didn't tell you on Thursday. I didn't want you resenting me. I thought I could just shrug it off and not let it bother me. I wanted to celebrate our anniversary with you the way I figured was standard you know , dinner dancing romance privacy just me and you. It did upset me more than I thought it would that it wasn't going to happen that way. We're here now though and I think we should stay. I kind of had some ideas about celebrating here. I wasn't even going to tell you. I was just going to do some stuff. Wait a minute ... how DID you end up remembering?"
Jeff looked uncomfortable,
"Chuck and Lynds. Saw them on my way to join you for your nap. They gave me the heads up. I felt like an idiot having my best man be the one to remind me it was our anniversary. I still wish you had been the one to tell me."
Erin stood and put her arms around Jeff's neck,
"Well you know now. Did you say you were coming to join me for a nap?"
Jeff slid his hands slowly over her hips and leisurely rubbed her ass,
"Yeah. Am I welcome or not? You still ticked at me?"
She gave him a catty smile,
"Well that depends. Are you willing to give me what I want for our anniversary?"
His eyebrows knitted together somewhat suspiciously,
"Depends what you want."
She shook her head,
"Nope. You only get to nap with me if you agree without knowing."
His eyebrows rose in amusement,
"Blackmail and an ultimatum in one fell swoop! How could I resist? Yes I will give you whatever you want for our anniversary as long as we can afford it."
A pleased smug grin spread across her lips,
"Oh this won't cost much more than the price of fuel."
He looked at her expectantly,
"Well? What is it you want for our anniversary?"
She lifted her face up to give him a lingering kiss then pulled back,
"Three hours."
He looked bewildered,
"What has three hours got to do with the cost of fuel?"
She laughed lightly,
"You didn't let me finish! Three hours alone with you. Away from everyone. I want you to take me upriver to a more secluded spot. You, me and our boat. The rocking won't be entirely because of the river we're riding."
A half smile lifted one corner of Jeff's mouth,
"That I can handle. Love the new bikini babe. How about taking it off?"
She laughed flirtatiously at him,
"Does this mean you're tired of undressing me with just your eyes?"
He nodded as he reached for her and grinned when she playfully eluded his hands in the close quarters.
She scrambled away from him backwards onto the bed. He narrowed his eyes at her as he pushed off his shorts and then crawled onto the bed after her. She stilled in fascination at the sight of his erection. She hungrily licked her lips in anticipation. He got rid of her bikini without any resistance from her. She writhed naked under his watchful gaze. He put one knee on either side of her shoulders and pushed his groin towards her mouth. Her mouth opened wide to receive him. He made a gutteral sound low in his throat as she sucked him all the way in and down her throat. He thrust his hips slowly a few times bracing himself with one hand against the wall at the head of the bed. He reached behind himself with his other hand to tease her nipples. Erin knew what he wanted. Coated with her saliva he pulled out of her mouth and slid his cock into her cleavage. He grabbed a tit in each hand and pushed them tightly together around his
cock. He began stroking as his thumbs played Erin's nipples. On every foreward stroke she wet the head of his cock with her mouth. His strokes increased as his excitement escalated. She re-lubed him fully three more times. By the third time he nearly came in her mouth. He ****ed her tits furiously then and let out a long groan of satisfaction as his white hot cum spurted onto his wife's neck and face, hitting her cheek,
and her chin. His last spurt of cum he directed onto her nipples. Her hand snaked out to wipe off her cheek and he grabbed her wrist smiling mischieviously. Before she could question him he had her wrists pinned over her head. She struggled to free herself to no avail. She implored him with her eyes,
"Jeffy please it's gonna get cold!"
He smiled wider and held her nipple up to her mouth. She obliged unhesitatingly. She sucked all his cum off her nipple and when he held the other one to her mouth she repeated the action. She struggled again to be let go but he slowly shook his head no. He scooped up a large droplet of cum from her cheek and held his fingers above her mouth. She opened her mouth like a hungry birdling and he fed her. He continued finger
feeding his cum to her until there were only trace amounts left on her skin, finally letting her suck his fingers clean. Only then did he let go of her wrists and move himself off of her. She glared at him while fighting a smile. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders,
"Don't give me that look. You loved it! Hey! Where do you think you're going?"
She had declined to deny his assessment of her enjoyment and had gotten off the bed. She looked over her shoulder as she continued towards the bathroom,
"To shower. Someone got me all dirty! I guess Mr. Showerhead will have to finish what that same
someone didn't even bother to start! AHHH! JEFF! Let go of me! What are you doing?"
He had her pulled flush against his body. He anchored her to him with an arm wrapped around her waist.
Standing behind her he spoke beside her ear,
"Whatever I want. Just so happens you and I want the same thing. Bend over babe and spread 'em. You know."
Even as she did as requested she voiced token resistance,
"Jeffy please. Not like this."
Jeff smoothed a hand across her bare ass as he savored the sight of her bent at the waist legs straight and spread wide, hands gripping her ankles. He kneeled down and gently ran a finger along the glistening lips of her slit. He noisily sucked her wetness off his finger. She whimpered and squirmed impatiently.
Grinning to himself he leaned forward and ran his tongue tip along the same path his finger had just travelled. Erin's breathing was becoming shallow and uneven. He palmed her sex then, petting the closely trimmed down covering it,
"I know we agreed on trimmed babe, but just for tomorrow, how about smooth and bare?"
He felt a surge of hot moisture against his palm as she nodded her head in agreement. He smiled and took his hand away from her pussy automatically licking her juices off his palm. He put a hand on each globe of her tight little ass. He pushed her cheeks apart with his palms and used his thumbs to spread her outer pussy lips open. He paused with his open mouth a mere moment away from touching her and he huffed a slow hot breath against her tender flesh. She let out a moan of impatience and wriggled towards the heat
of his breath. He extended his tongue to lightly flick her rapidly swelling clit just once. She gasped in surprised delight at the contact and her pussy muscles contracted releasing more juice. He immediately began tongueing her love hole, lapping up the copiously flowing excitement she was releasing. He gently suckled her distended inner lips. He felt himself getting hard again as her sounds of pleasure mingled with
her pleas for him to never stop. He stopped tongueing her hole to slowly and repeatedly lick the full length of her womanhood, front to back, gently nudging her clit at the start of every stroke. Erin let go of her ankle and tried to reach between her legs to speed things up. She yelped in surprise at the light smack she felt on her ass and promptly returned her hand to her ankle as Jeff continued licking her towards her sweet release. They both startled and moved apart quickly at the intrusion of an uninvited voice,
"YO, JEFF! GUYS ARE WAITIN' ON YOU TO GET THE GRILL GOING! YOU COMING?"
Jeff gave Erin an apologetic look,
"****. I'm so sorry babe. HEY, KEITH, TELL 'EM I'LL BE THERE IN TEN!"
Erin was pissed,
"Oh that's just great Jeffrey! Thanks a ****ing lot! Go already! Get the **** out of here!"
He didn't begrudge her her rant. He pursed his lips and backed away from where she sat huddled on the edge of the bed,
"I'm just gonna go umm wash my face unless you're so mad you don't care if they know what we were
just doing?"
He couldn't hide the amusement in his eyes and she couldn't resist it. She threw a pillow at him reluctantly grinning at the situation,
"You ****er! Go wash your face! You are so not off the hook mister! You owe me big time!"
He smirked, winked at her and went to wash his face. When he got out of the washroom, Erin was wearing a short robe and she was rifling through her belongings.
"Dare I ask what you're looking for?"
She looked over her shoulder and gifted him with a glare that could set fires,
"In a word ... relief!"
Comprehension lit his eyes,
"Ahh. I see. Seriously babe I'm really sorry. I forgot about the BBQ party. I got caught up with what we were doing. You know I would have liked to finish too, right? I was rather enjoying that."
Erin having found her little toy was feeling a little less pissed off. She walked up to Jeff and did a sniff test on his face. They looked into each other's eyes and she smiled first. She slid her arms around his neck,
"I know you were enjoying yourself if only because you have serious control issues that you routinely delight in exorcising on me!"
He chuckled,
"Well, that's only because you have serious obedience issues!"
She gasped and let out a short laugh,
"I do not! I'm very obedient!"
He laughed triumphantly,
"Gotcha! And yeah you are. That's one of the reasons we're so good together. So did I umm pass the sniff test?"
She gasped and smacked his chest lightly,
"Yes, you passed it! Go already if you're so hot to get away from me!"
He swooped in and kissed her mouth hard, holding her tight against his chest. When he lifted his face from hers he looked her in the eye,
"Never that, Erin. I better go though before they send another scout to look for me. Hey? Tomorrow,
okay? I'll make it up to you and then some."
She was still feeling a bit bitchy,
"If you aren't too hungover you mean?"
He raised his eyebrows and smiled reassuringly at her,
"Come on Erin you know better than that. I know my limit. I promise I won't drink enough tonight to earn a hangover, okay?"
She let out a sigh and nodded,
"Okay. I'll join the party in a bit."
He looked at the toy in her hand,
"Damn, baby! Wish I could stay for that show!"
She let out a growl of frustration,
"Just go already!"
He laughed and backed off,
"Okay okay I'm going! See you when you're umm finished."
She stuck her tongue out at him,
"Funny!"
He blew her a kiss and left. Erin looked in chagrin at the toy in her hand and sighed heavily. She disrobed and lay on the bed on her back. She closed her eyes and created a mental picture of her favorite actor in her head as she ran her hands up and down her body, restoking her own desires. She groped her own breasts, stroking and tugging on her nipples imagining it was him. Her fingers found the still moist pulsing flesh between her legs. She fondled her disappointed clit back into a state of hopeful anticipation. Her fingers reached inside her vagina to gently massage her G-spot. Then she turned her toy on and ****ed it until she came. She lay in recovery for a few moments with her toy still pleasantly vibing inside her. She reached between her legs and turned the toy off before slowly easing it out. She washed it, put it away and went to shower.
Sunday, July 20th, 2003.
Erin took pictures of Jeff and his baby right after breakfast. Then she packed up as much as she could in preparation for their return home. She and Jeff headed out for their anniversary get-away right after lunch. Erin had agreed to letting Charlie and Lyndsey know what their plans were for safety sake; in case of an emergency. They had agreed to be vague about Jeff and Erin's whereabouts should anyone ask. They knew Jeff and Erin were only planning to be gone for three hours but all agreed that failure to return by sundown would be a sign that something was amiss and they had permission to alert others in that
case.
While Jeff drove the boat Erin went below to get things ready for what she had planned. She had just barely finished when she felt the boat slow and heard the motor rev down then become silent.
Jeff went looking for Erin as soon as he had secured his baby. He looked around the sleeping quarters smiling at some of the things he saw laid out ready for use. Erin was obviously in the washroom. He tapped on the door,
"Hey? Can I come in?"
Jeff could hear water running as he heard her answer him,
"Yes! I need your help, Jeffy! Hurry up!"
Jeff opened the door and stepped into the small washroom. The sight that met his eyes made his mouth hang open in pure lust. He had trouble breathing,
"Holy **** babe. Wow."
Erin was thrilled with his reaction as she smiled and crooked her finger at him,
"You still want me smooth and bare?"
He didn't move. He just stood and stared nodding his head,
"Uh-huh."
Erin giggled,
"Jeffy! Come here baby! Whoa! I want you naked first silly!"
Jeff obliged in record time. He paused one more time to indulge in letting his eyes travel slowly over her body. His eyes took in everything, from her sexy painted toenails peeking out from the toe opening in the clear four inch spiked heels she wore, up her smooth, shapely, tanned legs, to her shaving foam covered pussy, to her bare midriff, to the tiny, thin, white, cotton, tank top drenched and plastered to her tits, showing off her hardened nipples in a way that gained the approval of his entire being. His eyes continued
up to her mouth. She had glossed her lips to super smooth shiny perfection. She ran the tip of her tongue over her bottom lip when she noticed where his eyes were. His gaze continued upward finally making eye contact with her as she stood under the spray of the shower. Her hair was plastered against her scalp and acting as a conduit for the water to cascade sensuously down her body. He stepped into the shower with her,
"What did you need help with? Everything looks good to me."
In answer she thrust a disposable shaver at him. He smiled, nodded and kneeled in front of her. Her little bit of fluff disappeared with but a few strokes of the razor. He helped her rinse and took his time inspecting his work. Erin smiled down at him,
"I think you need to do a proper smoothness test, Jeffy."
He didn't answer, just started licking. Within moments her legs began to shake and she had to lean on him for support. He stopped suddenly and despite her loud initial protest carried her out of the washroom dripping wet. He pulled her transparent shirt off of her and flung it before laying her wet body on the bed.
She made a move to remove her shoes. He shook his head,
"Leave them on."
She obeyed and lay back on the bed again. He knelt between her knees, grabbed her hips and yanked her towards his face. He licked at her aroused, bare **** hungrily. He suckled her clit as she moaned incoherently and writhed against his mouth. He pulled himself away suddenly, breathing raggedly and grabbed her toy. He handed it to her. She glared at him. He kissed her smooth pussy and smiled encouragingly, his eyes glittering in lustful anticipation. She turned it on and thrust it inside herself. Jeff watched her **** herself for a few moments then he climbed onto the bed. He kneeled at her head facing the full length of her and positioned his balls over her face. She unhesitatingly began to lick and gently suck on them. He began stroking himself while continuing to watch her masturbate. His free hand played with her nipples. The suction on his balls increased as Erin's orgasm ripped through her. He made her stop sucking on him so he could adjust his position. He straddled her body now facing her. The quiet hum of the vibrator in her was all but obliterated by the sound of Jeff's heavy breathing as Erin sucked his cock while stroking his balls. Jeff let out a yell as he came in his wife's mouth. Erin continued sucking him and caressing his balls until he got hard again. He pulled out of her mouth and knelt between her legs again.
He had her slowly pull her vibrator out just far enough so that it could vibe against her G spot as his tongue played with her clit. She started bucking her hips and trying to push him away as intense pleasure threatened to overwhelm her again. He pulled away from her and turned off the toy. He let her breathing even out somewhat. He pulled the vibrator out of her slowly and gently knowing she was teetering on the edge of a precipice. He set the toy aside and softly stroked the outsides and tops of her upper thighs. In a sudden motion he grabbed her hips and yanked her off the bed onto his lap, impaling her on his waiting erection. She screamed loudly as her orgasm overtook her central nervous system. When the most intense wave had passed she wildly rode his cock at a gallop gripping his body with her legs. Whenever she could make contact she rubbed her mound against his groin. Her next orgasm gripped his cock so tightly it pushed him over the edge and he exploded inside her with a long drawn out groan. They stayed
joined as they each struggled to recover normal respiratory function. Feeling week and spent they
separated and lay on the bed together. Jeff closed his eyes under the crook of his elbow. He felt Erin moving around on the bed so he lifted his arm from his eyes to see what she was doing. He saw the bottle in her hand and smiled in approval. Erin flipped open the cap on the cinnamon scented and flavored massage oil. She knelt on the bed beside her husband and held the bottle high in the air above his chest before tipping it to drizzle the contents onto his skin. She set the bottle aside and began smearing the oil all over Jeff's chest, shoulders, arms and abs. Within a few moments Jeff's eyes snapped open,
"Damn baby! That shit tingles!"
She nodded and grinning naughtily she grabbed his flaccid member in her oil slathered hand and started jacking him towards another erection. As soon as his dick was hard again she took her hand away to lick and suck the tasty oil off of it. She straddled him and was poised to **** him again but he rolled her over pinning her to the bed,
"Nice try babe! My turn!"
He grabbed the bottle of oil and unscrewed the cap. He poured a generous amount all over her chest. He firmly massaged the oil into her twin D's and down her torso. She knew he intended to rub some onto her pussy but she had forgotten about the novel sensitivity of newly shaved skin. She squealed in agitation,
"Oh my God, Jeffy! It's too much baby! Oh ****! Jeffy please! Oh my God my nipples too! Oh ****, Jeffy help me! Please baby!"
He quickly sucked the oil off her nipples then turned himself around. He dove between her legs to lick the oil off her nude pussy lips as well. Erin never could resist his cock in her face; she gobbled it down her throat, writhing underneath him as he licked her towards a climax. Jeff's efforts combined with the remaining tingling she was experiencing from the cinnamon massage oil sent her into the throes of an intense orgasm. She expected Jeff to stop then but he didn't. He kept licking and then shoved two fingers inside her, ****ing her with them. Her throat full of cock and her body tingling like crazy she couldn't resist what he was doing to her even had she wanted to. Her every moan and scream vibrated along his shaft as he continued licking and finger ****ing her ****. He added a third finger making her hit a note his cock rather liked. He couldn't comfortably work anymore fingers in and stay in her mouth. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto his lap. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and reinserted two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. He continued kissing her demandingly as he added another finger and then another. She panicked knowing what he was about to try, believing it couldn't be done. He felt her stiffen and stopped kissing her. He looked into her eyes,
"Trust me."
Speared on his four fingers she could only nod her consent and relax against him. He thumbed her clit gently, kissed her mouth, her cheeks, her ear. He licked her earlobe and drew it into his mouth between his teeth, nibbling gently, while continuing to slowly **** her with four fingers. When he deemed she had relaxed enough he worked his thumb in with the rest wriggling and easing his entire hand into her love channel. Erin's breathing became labored and she begged him for mercy. He continued to pump his hand in and out of her feeling her body accomodating the invasion. She ceased pleading for it to stop and
started moving into the thrusts. Jeff manouevered his hand into a fist and Erin's eyes snapped open as she shrieked,
"OW! Oh ****! Jeffy it hurts baby it hurts!"
He suspected she didn't mean it the way it sounded. He moved his fist experimentally watching her for her reaction. She sucked in a deep breath. He moved again and she moaned loudly. He stilled his movements,
"Do you want this Erin?"
She nodded,
"YES! **** me Jeffy! **** me hard! It still hurts but oh my God it feels so good! Please don't stop now!"
He started to pump his fist slowly building speed and force. Her juices were dripping all over his forearm and the smell was intoxicating him as was the sight of the ecstasy on her face and the noises coming from deep inside her throat. He felt her vaginal walls contract around his fist as she thrashed wildly and a large volume of pussy cum escaped around his wrist. She let out a loud, long, high pitched scream and collapsed
in tears against him. He slowly eased his hand out of her and more cum dripped from her pussy. He held her rocking her and rubbing her back. His cock was aching with need. Erin felt it against her leg. She lifted her head and kissed him gently on the mouth,
"Make love to me Jeffy."
He buried his dry hand in the hair at the nape of her neck and pulled her face to his for a deep kiss. They lay back on the bed with her on top as they kissed and caressed each other with
passionate tenderness.
He rolled her over underneath him and entered her body. They moved together slowly savoring the feel of each other. Jeff had to increase his tempo as he reached for his release. The increased friction against her sensitised flesh catapulted Erin into another orgasm and Jeff's soon followed. Staying joined to her he rolled them both over and held her until they had regained some composure. His cock had softened and begun to slip out of her. He pulled out. They lay there a few more minutes listening to each other breathe. Noticing for the first time that they could hear the river. Jeff sighed contentedly and moved slightly away from Erin to look at her,
"You okay, babe?"
She smiled and nodded,
"Better than okay. Really."
He stroked her cheek lightly,
"So how much time have we got left?"
Erin cringed,
"Actually umm none. We've been gone nearly four hours."
Jeff sighed,
"Some of the best spent hours of my life so far! Damn. Guess we better head back now. Erin? Happy
Anniversary baby. I love you."
Jeff rolled over to get up but Erin halted him with a hand on his bicep,
"Jeff? About that? I'm a traditional kinda girl."
Jeff chuckled,
"What? For real? You want this same dealio next year babe? What about the whole wining dining dancing thing?"
Erin shrugged smiling,
"Oh I still expect you to indulge me in those things... for Valentine's Days and my birthday. Our anniversary though oughtta be spent the way we just did!"
He grinned at her,
"Agreed! You got it babe! Same dealio every year here on out!"
Erin gently kissed his mouth,
"Happy Anniversary. I love you Jeff."
He winked at her and patted his best friend,
"Yeah. We know."
They exchanged knowing, playful smiles, showered quickly, and got dressed. Erin napped while Jeff
returned them to the busier part of the river. He smiled in anticipation of the ribbing Chuck would give him about being gone for four hours instead of three. He had a feeling he would never again forget his wedding anniversary. Decidedly, three hours and the cost of fuel was a damn good incentive for remembering.
THE END
[ May 02, 2003, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]
2nd edit to add: Three Hours & The Cost Of Fuel Uncensored click here (http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=109092)

RiverKitty
05-01-2003, 01:28 AM
Holy Krike!!! eek!
Hoooo Wah!!! Dang!!!
jawdrop
I went thru 5 cigarettes reading this story and almost started sucking the filter of one before I realized I wasn't Erin! ROFL!!!
Now I'd like to stay and *chat* more but presently I am a bit *speechless* and in diar need of a SHOWER!!! eek!
Cheers ~River (off to clean up then curling up in bed for some *schweet* dreams!) Kitty :D
p.s. EXCELLENT job GF!!!! Your talent is simply *amazing*!!! As your *professor*, you get an A+ on this one! I'm looking forward to our *future* assignments!!! ;o)

FMluvswater
05-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Ok whew! I'm glad it got a passing grade. :) TTYL RK :)

hoolign
05-01-2003, 05:55 AM
Hmm...thought you werent gonna use my name?...
yup..Jeff :p

superV
05-01-2003, 05:59 AM
Holy Shiznit! eek! Humm I think there needs to be a warning not to read this at work must be with partner prior to reading, due to intense sexual needs after 1st 5 min of reading! :D

FMluvswater
05-01-2003, 07:29 AM
hoolign:
Hmm...thought you werent gonna use my name?...
yup..Jeff :p LMAO now!! I didn't know that!!! :D
superV:
Holy Shiznit! eek! Humm I think there needs to be a warning not to read this at work must be with partner prior to reading, due to intense sexual needs after 1st 5 min of reading! :D Sorry about that superv. I thought calling it smut would be enough of warning :)
[ May 01, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Tom Brown
05-01-2003, 01:51 PM
I'm still working my way through this thing. I can only read a few paragraphs before I need to take a 10 minute break. :)

FMluvswater
05-01-2003, 02:14 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm still working my way through this thing. I can only read a few paragraphs before I need to take a 10 minute break. :) Yeah reading a large block of text on a computer screen is hard on the eyes isn't it.

Tom Brown
05-01-2003, 02:16 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Yeah reading a large block of text on a computer screen is hard on the eyes isn't it. One eye in particular keeps winking out on me.

FMluvswater
05-01-2003, 02:19 PM
Tom Brown:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Yeah reading a large block of text on a computer screen is hard on the eyes isn't it. One eye in particular keeps winking out on me. Maybe you oughtta get that looked at by your optometrist.

hoolign
05-01-2003, 07:06 PM
wheeeeeeeeww...2 beach towels and a jumbo bottle of conditioner...I'm spent eek!

Tom Brown
05-01-2003, 07:09 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Maybe you oughtta get that looked at by your optometrist. The funny thing about that is...
My optometrist is the gayest guy in my city. If there are varying levels of gay... and I'm sure there are... he's a 10.0. He knows his optics though, I have to give him that.

FMluvswater
05-01-2003, 07:27 PM
Tom Brown:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Maybe you oughtta get that looked at by your optometrist. The funny thing about that is...
My optometrist is the gayest guy in my city. If there are varying levels of gay... and I'm sure there are... he's a 10.0. He knows his optics though, I have to give him that. LMFAO! Well at least I didn't suggest it with foreknowledge! Sorry about that Tom. :D

RiverKitty
05-02-2003, 01:46 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Tom Brown:
I'm still working my way through this thing. I can only read a few paragraphs before I need to take a 10 minute break. :) Yeah reading a large block of text on a computer screen is hard on the eyes isn't it. FM, for some reason I don't think he meant his *eyes* were going bad!!!
I *think* he meant he had to get his *palm-pilot* out and do some *research* before proceeding to the next paragraph! :p

FMluvswater
05-02-2003, 02:20 AM
RiverKitty:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Tom Brown:
I'm still working my way through this thing. I can only read a few paragraphs before I need to take a 10 minute break. :) Yeah reading a large block of text on a computer screen is hard on the eyes isn't it. FM, for some reason I don't think he meant his *eyes* were going bad!!!
I *think* he meant he had to get his *palm-pilot* out and do some *research* before proceeding to the next paragraph! :p Ohhhhhh! Okay then! LMAO! :D

TexasJet
05-02-2003, 04:06 AM
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There should be a warning "DO NOT READ THIS AT WORK". How am I suposed to concentrate on work for the rest of the day?

RiverKitty
05-02-2003, 12:23 PM
TexasJet:
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There should be a warning "DO NOT READ THIS AT WORK". How am I suposed to concentrate on work for the rest of the day? Depends on your defintion of *work*!!! devil

theskiffs
05-02-2003, 12:54 PM
The Sandbar is always work.

Hava Mama 69
05-02-2003, 01:09 PM
My kind of Anniversary!!! Cool story!!!

spectras only
05-02-2003, 01:29 PM
FM ,Tom must have ran out of ammo by now [suggested by his avatar wink ],and you just pouring oil on the fire for him eek! :D

FMluvswater
05-02-2003, 01:52 PM
spectras only:
FM ,Tom must have ran out of ammo by now [suggested by his avatar wink ],and you just pouring oil on the fire for him eek! :D Hi specras only! :D Yes, well I have it under good authority that Tom actually likes the oil on the fire bit ... but no worries I'm sure the duck shooter will return eventually! wink :)

spectras only
05-02-2003, 02:04 PM
... but no worries I'm sure the duck shooter will return eventually! wink ,Kinda wonder where he is now? Maybe the door knob broken in his bathroom :D and he can't get out eek!

FMluvswater
05-02-2003, 02:30 PM
spectras only:
... but no worries I'm sure the duck shooter will return eventually! wink ,Kinda wonder where he is now? Maybe the door knob broken in his bathroom :D and he can't get out eek! That's not logical ... his puter ain't in his bathroom. wink Is it? eek! :D

spectras only
05-02-2003, 02:45 PM
He may have a wireless laptop wink

FMluvswater
05-02-2003, 02:54 PM
spectras only:
He may have a wireless laptop wink eek! OMG! What if you're right? He really could be trapped in his bathroom. :( Poor Tom. Should we call out the National Guard for a search and rescue .. oh wait does Canada have that? :confused: wink

hoolign
05-02-2003, 02:59 PM
do you know the most sensitive part on a mans body when he masturbates?.......His ears :D
he can probably here you typing in vancouver :D
[ May 02, 2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

FMluvswater
05-02-2003, 03:06 PM
hoolign:
do you know the most sensitive part on a mans body when he masturbates?.......His ears :D Oh, really? Hmmm. .... Ohhhhhhhh!
idea (duh, FM!) of course ... 1-900!!!! Now I understand. wink Thanks for clearing that up for me hoolign! :D

Tom Brown
05-02-2003, 11:15 PM
spectras only:
He may have a wireless laptop wink Don't you worry, there's a wire on my laptop.

RiverKitty
05-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Tom Brown:
Don't you worry, there's a wire on my laptop. Ya! I bet you wish something else was on your *laptop*!!! devil
wink :D

DansBlown73Nordic
09-20-2003, 02:14 PM
WoW that is some story.... eek! I think im kinda speachless... :D Maybe I better take a shower... wink

VillainDave
09-20-2003, 02:32 PM
hoolign:
do you know the most sensitive part on a mans body when he masturbates?.......His ears :D
he can probably here you typing in vancouver :D I agree and it's a good thing you just have to work the mouse with one hand!