PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get Regatta Pictures?

TheEduKATor
10-04-2003, 10:43 PM
My bro ordered some pictures from JTInc for the commander regatta we attended in July. The only reason we went to the thing was to get the pictures taken from the helicopter. He ordered the pics around the 5th of September and still nothing? They said two weeks for delivery, it's been four. When I emailed the guy in August he returned every email I sent. However, since my brother has sent the check, he's tried to contact the guy via email to see what's going on and he hasn't received any response. I've emailed the guy a few times because I saw a few pictures of the boat and Ms. EduKATor on the commander website. I asked if I could get a copy of those as well, but he hasn't responded. Has anybody else ordered pictures from this company JTInc. and received them yet, or has anybody been able to get a response from them?

hboldno7
10-05-2003, 12:29 AM
I have not dealt with that company but has the check been cashed?

TheEduKATor
10-05-2003, 07:18 PM
The check hasn't been cashed yet as of today. Does anyone know of a phone number for this company because there is none listed on the website. The order form only has the name of the company and email address, S&B Custom Images.

NorCal Gameshow
10-05-2003, 07:21 PM
have you tried to go through commander? who know's, they might have a direct connection...

RiverToysJas
10-06-2003, 07:21 PM
At the LaveyCraft Regatta they took them Saturday and we got the photos on Sunday morning, at breakfast.
RTJas :D