PDA

View Full Version : SPAM---Harley for sell

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 07:53 AM
I am selling my red Harley that is in my avatar. I just bought another house and have 2 Harleys so I decided to sell the red one and put the money into the back yard. I really hate to sell it but my other bike is more practical. Nodigg has ridden it before and Riverkitty has had a ride on it. They know the quality of this bike. Here are the details:
*2001 WG2--Only 1,200 made
*Designed by Willie G. Davidson
*Chrome everywhere
*Ostrich seat
*9,500 miles
*Gold flake flames
*detachable bags that match the seat
*lowered
*Sampson Ripsaw pipes--Not the ones in the pic
*Alarm
*Serviced and maintained immaculately by HD dealer only
*Extra parts also included
*$23,000 to be in the bike magazines but $22,000. to Hoatboat member
This bike is in perfect condition and always turns heads. Not one scratch on it since I got it back from the dealer after I damaged the front end in a crash. Just want you to know that info.
Anyhow, if interested em me directly at twint64235@aol.com
Thanks
[ February 12, 2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 08:01 AM
[ February 12, 2003, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

Jeremy
02-11-2003, 09:06 AM
Do you have a bigger picture? Kinda tough on the eye's looking at the avatar

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 09:20 AM
Jeremy:
Do you have a bigger picture? Kinda tough on the eye's looking at the avatar Sorry Jeremy. Look in reader rides and search under HD or if any of you have problems with that I can send you an em pic. I do not know how to put a pic in the middle of the post here. Can anybody help me do that? If someone can help me I have other pics that are probably better and I can send them to you. RD, can you help me here?

Jordy
02-11-2003, 09:27 AM
Here you go Old Man: :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/76.JPG

Jordy
02-11-2003, 09:28 AM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/HD-3.JPG

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 09:34 AM
jordanpaulk:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/HD-3.JPG Thanks Jordy I appreciate it. Us old men need help every now and then :D The pipes are different now. They are about to the beginning of the back tire and are slash cut down. They are very loud and throaty. The bike actually has more chrome now than in the pic. Any parts I have removed and replaced with other personal choices on my end will be included so the bike can be put back to orginal configuration. It is considered a collectors bike as they had the limited production. It was made by the Customized Operations Group within Harley Davidson.

Jordy
02-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Not a problem at all, gotta look after our senior citizens. :p :D
Not too bad coming from an uptight prick like me, eh Jeremy?
Here's one for you:
http://www.vespausa.com/photos/thumbnails/sm_P1010006.jpg

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 09:43 AM
jordanpaulk:
Not a problem at all, gotta look after our senior citizens. :p :D
Not too bad coming from an uptight prick like me, eh Jeremy?
Here's one for you:
http://www.vespausa.com/photos/thumbnails/sm_P1010006.jpg Jordy...I have one of those things. Mine is a Hoda from the early 70's and my son keeps bugging me for the keys. I think I will just hold on to it for a while longer. It is pretty cool looking though with kind of flared fenders and all.

Jordy
02-11-2003, 09:50 AM
Something about a fat girl and a scooter comes to mind...
We had an old moped we got for free when I was 12 or so, that we ran though and pulled off all the extra shit we didnt need, like headlights, blinkers, racks, muffler, and anything else that would add weight. We had a full blown neighborhood race course to run. Without the muffler it sounded like a dirtbike and it would scoot. We finally had to give it a proper burial at the local landfill. :D
[ February 11, 2003, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 09:57 AM
jordanpaulk:
Something about a fat girl and a scooter comes to mind...
We had an old moped we got for free when I was 12 or so, that we ran though and pulled off all the extra shit we didnt need, like headlights, blinkers, racks, muffler, and anything else that would add weight. We had a full blown neighborhood race course to run. Without the muffler it sounded like a dirtbike and it would scoot. We finally had to give it a proper burial at the local landfill. :D Maybe I will let my son do whatever to it. Last time I did that with a jet ski he painted it all silver and some people thought it was all aluminum. He even called it the "Silver Bullet". That is when I asumed he was drinking...lol

moonlighter
02-11-2003, 10:04 AM
Hello Everyone!!! New member wants to introduce himself. I live in N.East Nebreska on the Missouri River a reach of the river that is VERY friendly to jets so please the V-Drive guys sometimes it`s just more practical or intelligent and fun not to tear up equipment on a daily basis. I`m in the marine business and hope to participate in your forums have been reading some time and finally decided to DO IT todayPlease have patience with a person that is not computer literate,and will need tons of assistance to do this deal with all the potential available. Thanks everyone

moonlighter
02-11-2003, 10:05 AM
Hello Everyone!!! New member wants to introduce himself. I live in N.East Nebreska on the Missouri River a reach of the river that is VERY friendly to jets so please the V-Drive guys sometimes it`s just more practical or intelligent and fun not to tear up equipment on a daily basis. I`m in the marine business and hope to participate in your forums have been reading some time and finally decided to DO IT todayPlease have patience with a person that is not computer literate,and will need tons of assistance to do this deal with all the potential available. Thanks everyone

moonlighter
02-11-2003, 10:07 AM

moonlighter
02-11-2003, 10:08 AM

Jordy
02-11-2003, 10:09 AM
hd&boatrider:
Last time I did that with a jet ski he painted it all silver and some people thought it was all aluminum. He even called it the "Silver Bullet". That is when I asumed he was drinking...lol That's funny. Better make sure the scooter isn't worth a mint first, as there seems to be some kind of a cultish following on some of those old scooters, for whatever reason. :confused:

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 10:10 AM
moonlighter:
Hello Everyone!!! New member wants to introduce himself. I live in N.East Nebreska on the Missouri River a reach of the river that is VERY friendly to jets so please the V-Drive guys sometimes it`s just more practical or intelligent and fun not to tear up equipment on a daily basis. I`m in the marine business and hope to participate in your forums have been reading some time and finally decided to DO IT todayPlease have patience with a person that is not computer literate,and will need tons of assistance to do this deal with all the potential available. Thanks everyone OK, OK, OK! Just kidding. If I was you I would start a new topic to introduce yourself. Welcome.

moonlighter
02-11-2003, 10:28 AM
Thanks so much RIVER DAVE nothing like proving to the whole world that you know nothing about computers I couldn`t believe 3 posts I won`t quit till I master this. My main deal is I sell the E-Z Dock system but also have accounts with REX.EDDIE and several others really enjoy the performance end of boating just not very prevelant out here but this stretch of river has been designated as Nat.Recreation River so no dredging very little bank stablization allowed so numerous sand bars and snags which as I stated before hard on lower units. I`d love to have a V-Drive but it wouldn`t last long here,thanks for your patience and reply If I 3-post again I`m gone.

JetBoatRich
02-11-2003, 12:01 PM
Besides it was a quad post, not many people can do that wink

Jordy
02-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Pulling the elusive "Double-Double Post" move combined with the Double-Double Thread move... that's some skill. :D

CA Stu
02-11-2003, 12:55 PM
hd&boatrider:
I am selling my red Harley that is in my avatar.
SNIP
SNIP
Just exactly how much service do them thar Harleys need in 1200 miles? :D
CA Stu <-- KLRHondaDucatiandboatowner, will buy Harley when I'm too old for a real motorcycle :D :D

CA Stu
02-11-2003, 01:04 PM
CA Stu:
hd&boatrider:
I am selling my red Harley that is in my avatar.
SNIP
SNIP
CA Stu <-- KLRHondaDucatiandboatowner, will buy Harley when I'm too old for a real motorcycle :D :D I just re-read your for sale post, I am an idiot.
So Solly, maybe I'm too damn stupid to own a Harley.
CA Stu idea
PS Nice bike

JetBoatRich
02-11-2003, 04:26 PM
Great looking bike, good luck on the sale wink

andy01
02-11-2003, 04:46 PM
RiverDave:
Just remember to only hit the button once. wink
RD Okay River Hot Boat trainer Dave, we all need now and again. It's a good thing people like you are here to help us!

andy01
02-11-2003, 04:47 PM
Wooops! Must have hit that damn button one or two to many times! RD can you help me here?

JetBoatRich
02-11-2003, 04:51 PM
racingrascal:
Wooops! Must have hit that damn button one or two to many times! RD can you help me here? Now it seems to be a lot of people doing this today, is it the rain?

andy01
02-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Thank you for editing my post for me Hitler.
Andy

rivercrazy
02-11-2003, 05:18 PM
HITLER! ROFLMFAO!
No nudity, profanity, etc and his post got edited! Funny Shit!
RR - I guess you can't get your post count up like everyone else round these parts! J/K LOL :D :D :D

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 05:39 PM
I sure am glad you guys are taking my SPAM seriously. For goodness sakes people...lol yuk

JetBoatRich
02-11-2003, 05:49 PM
hd&boatrider:
I sure am glad you guys are taking my SPAM seriously. For goodness sakes people...lol yuk Keeping your thread at the top, wink
keep the positive thoughts

andy01
02-11-2003, 05:50 PM
RiverDave:
racingrascal:
Andy Didn't you ask me too?
Wooops! Must have hit that damn button one or two to many times! RD can you help me here?
RiverCrazy, actually when you delete posts it doesn't minus it off the persons post count. wink
HD&BoatRider, it's a beautiful bike! :) I wish I could afford it. I'm sure you will have no problems selling it. I didn't think so Adolf, but if it apeared that way then I am sorry for causing the extra work for ya.
Andy

andy01
RiverDave:
racingrascal:
RiverCrazy, actually when you delete posts it doesn't minus it off the persons post count. wink
HD&BoatRider, it's a beautiful bike! :) I wish I could afford it. I'm sure you will have no problems selling it. I didn't think so Adolf, but if it apeared that way then I am sorry for causing the extra work for ya.
Andy

andy01
RiverDave:
racingrascal:
Andy

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 05:55 PM
JetBoatRich:
hd&boatrider:
I sure am glad you guys are taking my SPAM seriously. For goodness sakes people...lol yuk Keeping your thread at the top, wink
keep the positive thoughts Thanks Rich and RD for the nice comments about the bike.
Het Andy--did you notice I am selling a Harley here in this subject area...jk. Hope things are well with the new boat.

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 06:01 PM
CA Stu:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider:
[qb] I am selling my red Harley that is in my avatar.
SNIP
SNIP
I am glad you clarified your self CA Stu. I never slam another bike rider regardless of their choices. I will tell you this, too many young guys on the crotch rockets feel they are bad ass cycle riders. Going over Ortega and putting other peoples lives at risk. That aint cool. If they were really any good they would be racing on the track and making money. By the way I have owned a crotch rocket in the past and it was a fast mf'r. I am sure that Ducati of yours is a very nice bike. Who knows maybe we have passed each other at some point. Ride safe and stay clear of those GD trucks.

andy01
02-11-2003, 06:02 PM
hd&boatrider:
JetBoatRich:
hd&boatrider:
keep the positive thoughts Thanks Rich and RD for the nice comments about the bike.
Het Andy--did you notice I am selling a Harley here in this subject area...jk. Hope things are well with the new boat. OH SHIT! My bad! I didn't notice that bad ass RED motorcyle in the thread, silly me. Just trying to stay away from dicktator. Really though nice bike bud, we need to get together for some drinks at the river pretty soon again.
Andy

hd&boatrider
02-11-2003, 06:05 PM
racingrascal:
hd&boatrider:
JetBoatRich:
hd&boatrider:
Het Andy--did you notice I am selling a Harley here in this subject area...jk. Hope things are well with the new boat. OH SHIT! My bad! I didn't notice that bad ass RED motorcyle in the thread, silly me. Just trying to stay away from dicktator. Really though nice bike bud, we need to get together for some drinks at the river pretty soon again.
Andy That bad ass rd bike would blend in nicely with that bad ass boat :D We have to arrange a little get together out in BHC/Lake Mohave sometime with Jason and his family and the dictator. We will definely hook up in the spring or summer.

Dusty Times
02-11-2003, 06:11 PM
The wife won't let me have a Harly and a new boat. And one that looks that good is too hard to hide.
Where is the new house? I noticed you have two adresses. If it is Bullhead let me know. I can save you alot on Landscape Rock, Palms, Sod, etc. or could landscape for you. Not trying to be a salesman, just don't want you to have to sell the boat too.

CA Stu
02-11-2003, 07:11 PM
hd&boatrider:
CA Stu:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider:
[qb] I am selling my red Harley that is in my avatar.
SNIP
SNIP
I am glad you clarified your self CA Stu. I never slam another bike rider regardless of their choices. I will tell you this, too many young guys on the crotch rockets feel they are bad ass cycle riders. Going over Ortega and putting other peoples lives at risk. That aint cool. If they were really any good they would be racing on the track and making money. By the way I have owned a crotch rocket in the past and it was a fast mf'r. I am sure that Ducati of yours is a very nice bike. Who knows maybe we have passed each other at some point. Ride safe and stay clear of those GD trucks. Back atcha, and I'm no Harley Hater, just not my cup of tea.
I now take honorable thread back to top to avoid
disgrace motocycle famiry. Hai!
CA Stu

hd&boatrider
02-12-2003, 06:16 AM
Dusty Times:
The wife won't let me have a Harly and a new boat. And one that looks that good is too hard to hide.
Where is the new house? I noticed you have two adresses. If it is Bullhead let me know. I can save you alot on Landscape Rock, Palms, Sod, etc. or could landscape for you. Not trying to be a salesman, just don't want you to have to sell the boat too. It is another one in Corona. The house in BHC I try to keep low maintainence and don't put much into the yard. I am always for hearing about where others from this forum can save each other money so don't worry about being thought of as a salesman. I can assure you that the boat is not going anywhere but thanks for the concern. :cool:

hd&boatrider
02-12-2003, 06:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dusty Times:
[QB] The wife won't let me have a Harly and a new boat. And one that looks that good is too hard to hide.
By the way---It is very hard to hide this bike as you indicated jawdrop

hd&boatrider
02-12-2003, 03:31 PM
BTTP :rolleyes:

beyondhelpin
02-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Sweet looking scoot. How do you like the rip saws compared to the Vances? you have on there? Hows the chrome work and sound? Im looking for a pipe change and thought about the Sampsons.
Good lines on the bike. Should sell quick.

hd&boatrider
02-12-2003, 07:51 PM
beyondhelpin:
Sweet looking scoot. How do you like the rip saws compared to the Vances? you have on there? Hows the chrome work and sound? Im looking for a pipe change and thought about the Sampsons.
Good lines on the bike. Should sell quick. I have the V&H on my Heiritage Softail and there really is no comparison. The Ripsaws are very throaty and sound awesome. You will not be disappointed if you put them on. The one problem is if you are in a dirt area around others and start the bike. It kicks a lot of dirt up on everybody. I try to just push the bike away from others in that situation. I also have the shields covering the pipes because I hate the bluing that occurs over time. You know what I am talking about. I really hate getting rid of this bike but the H Softail is more of a bike that a passenger feels comfortable on. I am going to put ape hangers on the Softail and paint it. The softail has more chrome than the WG2 pictured above. What model bike do you have?

hd&boatrider
02-13-2003, 06:38 AM
Sorry everybody...just bringing this BTTT (back to the top) :rolleyes:

hd&boatrider
02-13-2003, 02:33 PM
BTTT!

Jordy
02-13-2003, 02:36 PM
Dammit, you're killing me with this. OK, I'll buy it. How many bad checks do you want? :D
That is a clean ride and I'd buy it if I had some extra $$$ laying around. Should go pretty quick.

RiverKitty
02-13-2003, 04:48 PM
hd&boatrider:
....and Riverkitty has had a ride on it. They know the quality of this bike. Yupper! That is one KICK ASS bike!
Sweeeeeet Ride! :D
I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!!!
Dang! Wish I had the cash...it would've been gone by now!!!
Whoever ends up with THIS puppy will be "one happy camper"!!!

RiverKitty
02-13-2003, 09:36 PM
Ummmmm.....did I mention this was a "Really Bitchin' Bike", eh??? :D

hd&boatrider
02-13-2003, 11:22 PM
jordanpaulk:
Dammit, you're killing me with this. OK, I'll buy it. How many bad checks do you want? :D
That is a clean ride and I'd buy it if I had some extra $$$ laying around. Should go pretty quick. Thanks for the comments. I have not put it in the bike trader yet. I want to take some new pics showing the new pipes but because of the rain :(....Anyhow, I do expect it to sell quickly once I put it in there. A pharmacist in N CA offered me any one of his 5 early 60's Corvettes for the bike last year but I don't need any more toys. Plus I have no idea of their value. One was a split window but WTF! jawdrop

hd&boatrider
02-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Just BBTTT! lol Someone write out the friggin' check burningm
Actually I have it listed in the cycletrader internet site and will try to get something listed soon in their hard copy magazine.

Jordy
02-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Hell, I'll write you a check. All this time I was thinking you wanted real money. :D

hd&boatrider
02-17-2003, 03:41 PM
jordanpaulk:
Hell, I'll write you a check. All this time I was thinking you wanted real money. :D The bike will match that WCC cap you are wearing...

Jordy
02-17-2003, 03:43 PM
Here's an updated picture:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/WG2_1.JPG

hd&boatrider
02-17-2003, 03:45 PM
jordanpaulk:
Here's an updated picture:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/WG2_1.JPG Thanks Jordy....I wanted everybody to see those Ripsaw pipes. You notice3 there is no tailights? They are built into the license plate bracket. Cleaner look.

miller19j
02-17-2003, 03:45 PM
jordanpaulk:
Hell, I'll write you a check. All this time I was thinking you wanted real money. :D Jeff FoxworthyÂ…. :D