Jonny Cash and John Ritter.
Geez....I guess they do go in 3's
Warren Zevon was the other. frown

johnboy
09-12-2003, 04:24 AM
Rod-64:
Jonny Cash and John Ritter.
Geez....I guess they do go in 3's
Warren Zevon was the other. :( JR Cash.... :( The one of the greatest men of our country...When Folsom Prison Blues was recorded live at San Quinton That was the first time he ever sang the song, they had handed him the sheeet music on the plane ride!
It is sad to see him go, I think tonight I will have my own memorial, pull out some vinyl, some CD's and a maybe a bottle!
John boy

Boozer
09-12-2003, 04:52 AM
How the hell did John Ritter die? He's been doing that show 8 rules and that show was funny.

Boozer
09-12-2003, 04:56 AM
N/M I found the story.
(CNN) -- Actor and comedian John Ritter has died unexpectedly after he was rushed to the hospital for a "dissection of the aorta," his publicist Lisa Kasteler told CNN.
Ritter, who would have turned 55 next week, was the star of the ABC series "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter."
In a statement, Kasteler said Ritter was rushed to the hospital after suffering from an unrecognized and undetected flaw in his aorta.
Surgeons at the hospital tried to save the Emmy Award-winning actor but were unable to do so, the statement said.
WebMD.com described an aortic dissection as "an abnormal separation of tissues within the walls of the aorta" caused by high blood pressure, family history of the condition, disease of connective tissue, or severe trauma to the chest.
"Aortic dissection results in a weakened blood vessel wall that may also rupture," the Web site says.
Ritter was best known for his role as Jack Tripper on the long-running television sitcom, "Three's Company."
He was the youngest son of Western film star and country music legend Tex Ritter, according to his biography on ABC's Web site.
John Ritter was born on September 17, 1948. He is survived by his wife, Amy Yasbeck, and their daughter, Stella, and three children -- Carly, Tyler and Jason -- from his first marriage to Nancy Morgan.

JetBoatRich
09-12-2003, 05:12 AM
Just woke and saw the news, I heard Cash was sick. He had his own style.
Ritter, what a surprise. Seemed like he just started another decent show. Died with a health he had no idea about.
Life is to short, R.I.P.

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-12-2003, 08:30 AM
:( What a very sad day this is. Not only do we lose Johnny Cash but now John Ritter. What a shock that is. What a great person he was. Makes me laugh whenever I see him. I will truly miss him and his new show. My prayers go out to all.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-12-2003, 08:39 AM
this may not come out right but here it goes.
It is a sad day on earth to all that loved these men but it is a happy day in heaven. May God rest their souls and give strength to their loved ones ,fans, and friends. R.I.P

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-12-2003, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE:
[QB]
It is a sad day on earth to all that loved these men but it is a happy day in heaven.
Very well said Mrs Flyin Vee, couldn't have said it better myself.

JustMVG
09-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, John Ritter and Charles Bronson, what a tough week it's been,
Has anyone seen the VH1 special that showed Warren Zevon making his last album, very touching, at least he got to see his grand kids before he died. Godspeed to all of these guys.... Mike VG

FMluvswater
09-14-2003, 02:50 AM
MandMVG:
Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, John Ritter and Charles Bronson, what a tough week it's been,
Has anyone seen the VH1 special that showed Warren Zevon making his last album, very touching, at least he got to see his grand kids before he died. Godspeed to all of these guys.... Mike VG I wish I could have seen that Mikey. Maybe the Canadian music station will air that at some point. I was only recently introduced to his music and I like it. The world has lost some remarkably talented people this past week for sure. I feel lucky to have been a witness to their gifts.
~FM
center steer