PDA

View Full Version : Gays and liberals moving to Canada

Seadog
07-21-2003, 07:37 PM
Article in the paper covered an exodus of liberals and gays to the 'promise land' complaining that the US is being taken over by the "nazi conservatives" They want to migrate to the land of legal pot, gay marriages and government run health care.
I am conflicted by my sympathy for our northern neighbors and my desire to lock the gates behind them.

Mandelon
07-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Can we give them free bus tickets to help them on their way??? :D

canuck1
07-21-2003, 07:57 PM
only if the ticket is to the east :rolleyes:

superdave013
07-21-2003, 08:37 PM
I think they are all going up to Kim's house!! LMAO
And it's not for the weed if you know what I'm sayin :D lol

MagicMtnDan
07-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Seadog:
Article in the paper covered an exodus of liberals and gays to the 'promise land' complaining that the US is being taken over by the "nazi conservatives" They want to migrate to the land of legal pot, gay marriages and government run health care.
I am conflicted by my sympathy for our northern neighbors and my desire to lock the gates behind them. Reminds me of the joke posted recently
Boozer:
A stockbroker, on his way home from work in New York City, came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this seems worse than
usual." He notices a police officer walking between the lines of stopped cars,so he rolls down his window and asks, "Officer, what's the hold up?"The officer replies, "Hillary Clinton is depressed, so she stopped her motorcade and is threatening to douse herself in gasoline and set
herself on fire. She says her husband is running around on her more than ever and the Democrats told her to forget about running for president in
2004. So we're taking up a collection for her."
The stockbroker asks, "How much have you got so far?"The officer replies "About 4 1/2 gallons, but a lot of folks are still
siphoning." [/b] I'd gladly donate $5 and a jar of pickles to anyone wanting to leave the US and move to the great white north :D
[ July 21, 2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

HCS
07-21-2003, 10:00 PM
One couple got all the attention today.
A liberal gay puppeteer married to a lawyer that
wants to move to Toronto, because America is becomming to conservative.
And the media in this stupid country makes that
the headlines today.
Shit...I live next door to fagots! eek!
That doesn't make the news. Maybe they ought to
move into Kims house. Then they'll be in the headlines. :D
"Gay couple that lives next to Hardcore-Ski on ***boat.com moves to Canada."

Jungle Boy
07-22-2003, 01:17 AM
Our government is a ****ing embarrassment. It make me ashamed to be Canadian at times. The east elects these ****ing buffoons and they recieve my tax dollars for their support. I'm all for western separation. I also am ashamed at the mindless comments that these elected ****s say about the USA. Don't think that all Canadians are thinking like these politicians. They are mindless fools with no thought process. frown

sorry dog
07-22-2003, 01:30 AM
It make me ashamed to be Canadian at times. Well - at least you can be stoned while your being ashamed.

Jungle Boy
07-22-2003, 01:37 AM
sorry dog:
It make me ashamed to be Canadian at times. Well - at least you can be stoned while your being ashamed. I suppose that's one way to look at it. Maybe that's their plan. Take our guns and give us weed. Maybe we'll be all mellowed and it will help us not want to puke when we see a couple of hairy men holding hands. eek!

Freak
07-22-2003, 03:21 AM
Jungle Boy:
sorry dog:
It make me ashamed to be Canadian at times. Well - at least you can be stoned while your being ashamed. I suppose that's one way to look at it. Maybe that's their plan. Take our guns and give us weed. Maybe we'll be all mellowed and it will help us not want to puke when we see a couple of hairy men holding hands. eek! LOL

eliminatedsprinter
07-22-2003, 07:43 AM
I can't think of anything better for the U.S. Than to let all the leftists go northeast to eastern Canada. Unforunatly most of them probably are not leaving from Calif. S.F. and L.A. are working overtime to be leftist utopias....I have met some gay folks who are not hyserical leftists and I hope they stay. We have a population growth problem here as well you know....
[ July 22, 2003, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

07-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Jungle Boy:
Our government is a ****ing embarrassment. It make me ashamed to be Canadian at times. The east elects these ****ing buffoons and they recieve my tax dollars for their support. I'm all for western separation. I also am ashamed at the mindless comments that these elected ****s say about the USA. Don't think that all Canadians are thinking like these politicians. They are mindless fools with no thought process. :( J.B. No worrys...we have more than our share of buffoons and doofuses too. I think they are all here in Kalifornia judging by the shape of this state. yuk

Dave C
07-22-2003, 09:15 AM
Good riddance I say….. don’t let the door hit you where the good lord splits ya….
Hey wait, they are all moving here to Cali?….. the land
Did you notice the “net” inflow to the US, something like 5000 people leave the US to Canada and 30,000 come the other way.
I always say that if the US is so damn bad, how come people are literally dying to get here?!?……

eliminatedsprinter
07-22-2003, 12:03 PM
Look at MagicMtnDan's post and see what is happening here in CA. It's true and it's very informative.