PDA

View Full Version : high desert

v-drive
03-20-2006, 05:31 PM
I really like it around hesperia , apple valley but it has been so damn cold I haven't been able to work on the boat. I have been going up there for about 4 years now and I swear this is the coldest its ever been. v-drive

JetBoatRich
03-20-2006, 05:32 PM
I had a field meeting this morning in Apple Valley, it was 42 with a good "BREEZE" going :yuk:
First day of spring :rolleyes:

ahhell
03-20-2006, 05:46 PM
We just sold our place in Hesperia, getting too L.A. 10 years ago it was the shit, but now its drive by here and dead body found there....a friend works in the D.A's office...the joke there is the hi desert is little L.A....everyone movin' up to be near there homie in prison in Adelanto/Victorville
Hello AZ

v-drive
03-20-2006, 06:49 PM
We just sold our place in Hesperia, getting too L.A. 10 years ago it was the shit, but now its drive by here and dead body found there....a friend works in the D.A's office...the joke there is the hi desert is little L.A....everyone movin' up to be near there homie in prison in Adelanto/Victorville
Hello AZ
You can't get away from that stuff. It's everywhere. My oldest son lives in az and he thought he was moving away from it. "now that there's funny"
:D v-drive

JetBoatRich
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Hit a little snow on the way home tonight :rollside:

Redneck
03-20-2006, 09:41 PM
You can't get away from that stuff. It's everywhere. My oldest son lives in az and he thought he was moving away from it. "now that there's funny"
:D v-drive
I have a nice enclosed carport if you need a warmer place to work in hesperia your more than welcome to come use it. Pulling the motor on my boat this weekend for a few upgrades then river here we come this weather sucks

v-drive
03-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Thanks, that's really nice of you. My inlaws have a 24'x 60' work shop that the boat is in but the place is so big that it is ompossible to heat.
Thanks again......v-drive