PDA

View Full Version : Wireless

Boozer
08-07-2003, 01:50 PM
Any one use Verizon? I have been using my comapnies wireless for 2 years now and it's been good service but I need a plan that allows roaming. My company recenlty launched new plans that allow 60 minutes of free roaming every month but the plans suck ass. 69.99 for 2000 anytime minutes and no night and weekends. I'll burn through that in a week.
Verizon has a plan that is covered in the area I travel under their Americas Choice plan. The plan I am looking at is 800 anytime and unlimited night and weekend minutes for 59.99 a month. This plan is definitely a winner in my books.
What are you guys thoughts on Verizon wireless? Good bad? I'd like to know before I sign a 1 year contract with them.
Thanks in advance.

Jetdriver
08-07-2003, 01:52 PM
I love verizon I have had them for 5 years now! I have never once had a service prooblem or a phone problem!! !

summerlove
Boozer:
Verizon has a plan that is covered in the area I travel under their Americas Choice plan. The plan I am looking at is 800 anytime and unlimited night and weekend minutes for 59.99 a month. This plan is definitely a winner in my books.
What are you guys thoughts on Verizon wireless? Good bad? I'd like to know before I sign a 1 year contract with them.
Thanks in advance. I have the America's Chioce 1000, it works very well for me, no roaming and no long distance, plus 1000 mobile to mobile w/in verizon and unlimited nights and weekends, allowing you to talk to you women anytime you want all weekend long...Can you hear me now????

Mrs.909er
I have cingular....why don't you see what they have to offer? Been with them for 4 years now. 2 phones costs us...$118 a month..and we never go over our mins. have free night and weekend...and mobile to mobile...Plus roaming

Ziggy
08-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Had 'em for a few years now. Been great and never can use all my minutes. Discontinued my long distance service at home cuz we just use our cells and save $

topless
08-07-2003, 01:55 PM
I have Verizon. My plan has 3000 anytime mins, free night and weekend, free cell to cell, and free long distance. It is 99.00 a month but I was going so far over my mins before I got this plan that its worth it to me. But remember, if you check your voicemail from your cell phone they charge you. If you check it from a land line, its free.

Ex-Con
08-07-2003, 01:56 PM
The $59 Verizon "americas choice" is what I have, unless you have the phone velcro'ed to your neck it's hard to go over- I think it's unlimited weekends and cell to cell (both Verizon) the only catch is like 5% of the nation they don't have coverage.... I think that may be true with anyone.

Boozer
08-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Ex-Con:
The $59 Verizon "americas choice" is what I have, unless you have the phone velcro'ed to your neck it's hard to go over- I think it's unlimited weekends and cell to cell (both Verizon) the only catch is like 5% of the nation they don't have coverage.... I think that may be true with anyone. Yeah I checked with them on the places I go to and they are all covered on the plan. With my current provider I have 900/3000 right now and pretty much never go over. I'll just have cut down my usage a little and then the plan should work for me.
I love Cingular but their coverage sucks in rural areas and they don't currently have local numbers available in Denver.

Boozer
08-07-2003, 02:06 PM
Double Post
[ August 07, 2003, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

FryJet
08-07-2003, 02:50 PM
All I know is Verizon is great and Nextel sucks. Just switched to Verizon and love it although the soup can and string delio does have its benies too. wink
F.J.