PDA

View Full Version : What happened at Spring Break?

mmered8299
03-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Missed it this year. Who went? Stories? Photos?

mbrown2
03-24-2003, 05:18 PM
RiverDave:
I don't think it's over yet. I'm going this weekend, I'll make sure to take some pic's for ya. :)
RD You gonna hang down in Parker? Or go up to the lake?

Jrocket
03-24-2003, 05:28 PM
RiverDave:
I'll be in Parker this weekend.
You going to be around? Perhaps we can fire up the new BBQ saturday evening. :)
RD Dave...Ill be down there also this weekend.Some friends of mine just bought a place and another friend is taking his trailer down to leave it for the summer.Ill stop by and take all your beer one night!!! :D We'll be at the Rio(I think).If I dont see ya Ill call over to the house.... :)

mbrown2
03-24-2003, 05:33 PM
RiverDave:
RD Thnx, but I will be baby sitting...I have no kids, but my better half thought it was good weekend to bring all the nieces and nephews..so this weekend will be my seasons first "Kid Trip"...I bitch, but deep down I do think it is cool to bring them all up, get them on the water, and see them all have a blast....so I think I will be bbq'g hot dogs for them on Saturday...Maybe I will see you on the water if you have the Nordic out. :)

ACCEPTENCE
03-24-2003, 07:36 PM
mbrown2:
RiverDave:
RD Thnx, but I will be baby sitting...I have no kids, but my better half thought it was good weekend to bring all the nieces and nephews..so this weekend will be my seasons first "Kid Trip"...I bitch, but deep down I do think it is cool to bring them all up, get them on the water, and see them all have a blast....so I think I will be bbq'g hot dogs for them on Saturday...Maybe I will see you on the water if you have the Nordic out. :) Yep, I gotta agree. Deep down...it is a blast to have a kids weekend and watch them have a ball!!!
After all time is short and you get to be the favorite uncle :D :D :D

FASTERDAMITT
03-24-2003, 08:01 PM
Last weekend. Nothing going on in Parker or lower Havasu. Once you get to Copper canyon the party begins. Hardly any patrols in the canyon not like Memorial ect... Lots of houseboats loaded with, well you know!! Perfect weather.

TCHB
03-24-2003, 08:04 PM
Copper Canyon was packed all the way out into the lake.
The channel was so crowded it was hard to get through with all the boats and people. It looked like a holiday weekend in the channel and Copper Canyon. The weather was close to 90 degrees.

playdeep
03-24-2003, 08:38 PM
Did anybody else get a chance to see the RED 21ft. Edge tunnel with the all female crew...This boat comes rumbling through the channel making noises that would have made John Force proud.
Sporting 5 thong wearing hotties,the driver looked like she was a member of the Brazilian Bikini team...just stunning...handling the traffic chaos,in a jet boat no less and NEVER skipping a beat.
All up and down the channel you could see guys pointing and jaws dropping.
Just when you thought that you had seen it all...

bordsmnj
03-24-2003, 09:30 PM
DAMMIT!! pics pics pics pics pics pics pics hint hint. :rolleyes:

Johnwithjm
03-24-2003, 09:39 PM
playdeep:
Did anybody else get a chance to see the RED 21ft. Edge tunnel with the all female crew...This boat comes rumbling through the channel making noises that would have made John Force proud.
Sporting 5 thong wearing hotties,the driver looked like she was a member of the Brazilian Bikini team...just stunning...handling the traffic chaos,in a jet boat no less and NEVER skipping a beat.
Just when you thought that you had seen it all... Those EDGE tunnels are chick magnets. LMAO :D

Dusty Times
03-24-2003, 10:19 PM
Ahhhhh!
Havazoo was great!

gigamurph
03-24-2003, 10:31 PM
playdeep:
Just when you thought that you had seen it all... ....and did playdeep get any pix? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What's up wit' dat? :p

Ziggy
03-25-2003, 10:38 AM
Hey, thats the boat my wife was on!! She said it rocked and all the dudes were drooling...
Not really... :D :D :D :rolleyes: